My journey from Islam to apostasy

Share your story.
User avatar
Trojan
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Inside the kaaba

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Trojan »

Welcome apostasy,
And congratulations on breaking free from the shaclkes of Islam. Islam is indeed a loathsome desease the world has ever known.

Pervaz mushtaq,
You agree with apostasy's quote without givng it much thought. Please read the following with emphasis (in red by me) on Islam in it and then see if you agree with it.
parvez mushtaq wrote:
you are correct in the following quote
wrote:....If you have heard of Mohammed (pbuh). Many highly educated people, even scientist are his followers. Many People from West have fallen prey to his cult. He married a young girl of six, when he was 53yrs. and had sex with her at the age of 9 yrs. He used trickery to produce a concocted plagerized book out of thin air. His trickery has been throughly exposed all over the world, when people think concensiously. Still Many educated Muslims stick to him and even justify his sick actions.
Do you agree with it now, because it IS THE TRUTH about your prophet!
Hypocrite you judge others when your own prophet was the biggest terrorist the world has seen by far, and you his followers emulate him in promoting terror wherever you can to further the territory of Islam, and the cause of your dessert god allah.
parvez mushtaq wrote: people some how or other take some one or other as their role model
usually their leader
Yeah like you blindly follow the con-man of the dessert......
parvez mushtaq wrote: and i think , ffians are no exception to this
here , they took ali sina as their role model immaterial of what he says
No one here on FFI is a follower of Dr. Sina. We have dissagreements and that is fine with him. He has not asked anyone to pledge allegence to him. If you have qualms with his articles then start a thread and challange him to a debate instead of sneaking in slurs towards him in irrelevant posts.
parvez mushtaq wrote: usually they keep their eyes closed
and usally , their leader cheats them in all cases
The lustful actions of your dead guru is an embarrasment to your cult. Your leader cheated you of your own commonsense when you pledged your life to his cult of hate.
How wide open are your own eyes in following the paedophille of the dessert? .... hypocrite!
parvez mushtaq wrote: rest of your post is a presumptuous
Sure what else would you expect a Muslim to say to someone who has rid himself of the hateful cult, that they are still slaves of?
I highly doubt you or any of your cult members would have anything positive to say to an apostate who is freed from the shaclkes that still bind you. He/she is out of your reach to kill or maim, so you settle for an insult.

:*)

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
User avatar
KhaliL
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by KhaliL »

_____________

Hi parvez,

Welcome to the new forum too. Aren’t you bit late?
parvez mushtaq wrote:hello apostasy
your introducing post seems to be very long and i could not go beyond few lines , i apologize
That is not a nice excuse to skip apostate’s wonderful testimony. You can’t have everything short if you have to say a lot. In fact apostate summed up it quite well.
All in your life can not be entertaining dear friend.., our lives are not entertaining still we live it. I find it rather odd with Muslims as they are not ready to go through the divergent views in details. This is the toxic influence of Quran. But is Quran entertaining..? Apart from some myths of talking ants, hoopoes and Quran listening djinns, I don’t find it entertaining at all. Often it is scary for the graphic depiction of hell, but Allah has added some spice too while portraying his brothel upstairs with large bosomed virgins and pearly boys.., But overall, the book is a boring read with pretty horror on edges of it.
parvez mushtaq wrote:so i have decided to answer this post
you are correct in the following quote

Its not just Islam. it goes for all religions. As far as I know, idotic teachings are there in many other religions. If you have heard of Satya Saibaba. Many highly educated people, even scientist from Indian Institute of Science are his disciples. Many People from West are his devotes. He had molested children of People who were his Disciple which was exposed by media like BBC. He uses trickery to produce things out of thin air. His trickery has been throughly exposed. Still Many educated people stick to him and even justify his actions.
people some how or other take some one or other as their role model
usually their leader
and i think , ffians are no exception to this
here , they took ali sina as their role model immaterial of what he says
usually they keep their eyes closed
and usally , their leader cheats them in all cases

rest of your post is a presumptuous
Here you go parvez…there are more here in this forum disagreeing with Ali Sina’s views on many matters including Islam. You must have missed them. Some even accuse Ali Sina’s Islamism.

It is what makes the real FFI. Our members’ hard works are not annulled just because they voice their opinions against Ali Sina, but that is not the case with Muslims. Even speaking loudly in the presence of Muhammad resulted in loss of all past good deeds of his followers. Isn’t it so? See Quran:

Believers; do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not [Quran: 49:2]

When you have such a Quran with you to follow word to word, how apposite it would be for you to accuse all FFI members for just airing their opinions in a forum that owns by Ali Sina?

Regards and happy new year to you. Late? You are to be blamed because you came late.

KhaliL
User avatar
Trojan
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Inside the kaaba

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Trojan »

apostate wrote:
parvez mushtaq wrote:people some how or other take some one or other as their role model
usually their leader
and i think , ffians are no exception to this
here , they took ali sina as their role model immaterial of what he says
usually they keep their eyes closed
and usally , their leader cheats them in all cases
I am not a fan of Ali Sina nor do I follow him. But I have found many of his charges against Mohammad correct and confirmed from authentic sources. It is people like you who infact keep your eyes closed and follow Mohammad blindly irrespective of all the immoral acts he has committed.
Well said ! ! ! Bravo apostate. I hope you stick around and share more insights with Muslims here, who absoultely refuse to admit that Mohammed had a corrupt lifestyle. To them he is an example for all mankind to follow. Can you believe how deep in their delusions they are steeped? They actually believe the horrific barbarian lifestyle of Mohammed must not only be defended but also be emulated by all mankind.


parvez,
Ali Sina's signature: "Don't be a follower ........ but a prophet unto your own right."

Mohammed's signature : "Submit to "my" allah ........... or else you die!"

:oops:

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

parvez wrote:first , i like your name ,chief chin (very rhythmic)
Thank you.
here comes a die hard fan of sina
I am not. I just happen to like what he's doing, exposing Islam for what it truly is. I don't even know what car or camel he rides.
i read his challenge lol
it was a big joke
i think i have wasted time on that
he himself contradicting in his articles
some times he makes his own tafsir neglecting the Islamic tafsirs
some times he takes the same neglected tafsirs to fabricate some thing new
totally waste of time
it was nothing but a old christian gimmick
i don't know how you people turn blind to this mistakes
seems your prejudice has made you blind
and the best joke is he needs a scholars to answer him , lol
first ask him to read his article carefully and then ask for a Muslim scholars ,at least let him consult haik (if he(haik) doesn't mislead him as well , lol)
Ali Sina was a Muslim before. I am very sure he has seen Islam from a Muslim's point of view. If you don't already know Ali is using Islamic sources in his writings. Tell you what, just answer his charge. Point out to him where he has fabricated something new.
As apostate wrote, it is Muslims who don't know their own religion. They know Islam only from their Mullahs and scholars' writings. And so, Ali Sina is right in confronting these so-called Islamic Scholars. So far Ali's charges remain intact. The longer it remains so, the more people will start to question Islam, silently at first then openly in the near future.

i tell you one thing , if at all is there some one who can pose a challenge on ff to Muslims , then it is haik
you can make him as a role model if you are that much dieing for a leader
but Islam got answers to him also
Islam got answers for Haik Monsieur? Lemme guess, is it TNT or C4 ? :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
parvez mushtaq
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 am

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by parvez mushtaq »

Dear haik
I got a reason to be late here
I was waiting for the updating of old posts
But since I can’t wait further I jumped in know
Any way, happy New Year

I am not here to discuss the greatness and evils of sina
I have wasted enough time on that challenge and I don’t want to waste further time on that here
So we will move forward

It is regarding your article haik
The wonder is, I was surprised to read your article posted their
I had been discussing with rex and Cassandra about this issue and even I told you regarding this while discussing on the thread of miss logical
so that was you feed

Any way

- you have started your article about the iddah of women who were not touched , so there is no iddah if they had no sex , so main aim of prescribing iddah is/was pregnancy

- you have combined , the two distinct categories of menstruation into one.
1. WOMEN on menopause (Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed…..)
2. WOMEN who do not menstruate (…..and for those who have no courses…)

These two categories you have combined and made it as one with a translation of …. “Yaisna min al-maheedhi” = “those women who are desperate of menses”= is an indication to women….

- and your argument about nisa was also the “FEMALE CHILDREN” is also weak ,because , the context you have mention clearly was talking about “KILLING YOUR SONS” and in this context it is very clear that NISA are being referred to female children as well as women (meaning don’t change !)

- you have quoted few tafsirs OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE , it was their interpretation , but quran is very clear , iddah mention over there are of this categories

1. WOMEN on menopause
2. WOMEN on PCOS, vaginal agenesis, or premature menopause
3. and of course , pregnancy

Even tafsirs , given by you , differentiate this categories (their views may be different)
now , if for argument sake, if we agree your claim , then plz tell me why there should not be a iddah for women who was not touched by men, because , even those women who are yet to menstruate will not going to have pregnancy
They both should be in the same category as per quran (there should be no iddah in both the cases)


with regards

Mushtaq
User avatar
KhaliL
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am

Move to the right section pls..

Post by KhaliL »

parvez mushtaq wrote:Dear haik

<snip>

So we will move forward

It is regarding your article haik
Hi Parvez,

This is not the section to discuss of an article in our main site. You may move to the section of Quran and Hadith with your rebuttals. Open a thread and post your refutation quoting my article. I will answer you there. Let us not hijack this thread of our dear apostate.

Cheers
KhaliL
parvez mushtaq
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 am

Re: Move to the right section pls..

Post by parvez mushtaq »

dear haik
i am well within the topic of this thread

and i am in the process of refuting him

pl read his quote
.....But I have found many of his charges against Mohammad correct and confirmed from authentic sources. .....
and as the first step , i have taken your article to start with ,which
sounds very authentic even to a Muslim

even i want his views about this article

that is why i have started here

hope you understand

with regards

Mushtaq
apostate
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by apostate »

parvez mushtaq wrote: i am in the process of refuting him
pl read his quote

.....But I have found many of his charges against Mohammad correct and confirmed from authentic sources. .....


and as the first step , i have taken your article to start with ,which
sounds very authentic even to a Muslim

even i want his views about this article
I don't wanted to comment on Khalil's article because I have not left Islam after reading his article. If you have taken on your self to refute my quoted statement then first you should understand what are those charges which made me leave Islam. But you directly jumped on refuting me without knowing the charges itself. It proves the blind following of Mohammad by Muslims. This shows that Muslims will come out to refute any of the acts of Mohammad with skillfull jugglery of words just like Zakir Naik does. On face of it these play of words will satisfy any amateur person just like I was when I accepted wahabi islam. But the boarder here are expert in exposing trickery like these.
User avatar
tariq4islam4ever
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by tariq4islam4ever »

"i rather live and believe in something than live and die for nothing" said by distinguish and honerable gentleman Tariq4islam4life
User avatar
ygalg
Posts: 5427
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
Location: israel
Contact:

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by ygalg »

tariq4islam4ever wrote:"i rather live and believe in something than live and die for nothing" said by distinguish and honerable gentleman Tariq4islam4life
it is wise to put a faith on trustworthy, than on obvious charlatan. muhammad was exactly that a charlatan. Image
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
parvez mushtaq
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 am

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by parvez mushtaq »

apostasy said
I don't wanted to comment on Khalil's article because I have not left Islam after reading his article. If you have taken on your self to refute my quoted statement then first you should understand what are those charges which made me leave Islam. But you directly jumped on refuting me without knowing the charges itself. It proves the blind following of Mohammad by Muslims. This shows that Muslims will come out to refute any of the acts of Mohammad with skillfull jugglery of words just like Zakir Naik does. On face of it these play of words will satisfy any amateur person just like I was when I accepted wahabi islam. But the boarder here are expert in exposing trickery like these.
dear apostasy

thanks for making me to read your STORY

anyway , it is worth answering

you STORY can be divided into the following categories

- problem of sects in Islam

this is/was clearly forbidden in quran

- label of a Muslim

the label of a Muslim is not a beard , and quran is the only religious book of the face of the planet which never said beard is the mark of piety rather it said

7-26. O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves and as an adornment, and the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the Ayât of Allâh, that they may remember

and even i don't have beard and even i belong to zakir's group and no one had ever told me to keep beard and wear pants above the above the ankles

lol

- AND YOU GOT ENLIGHTEN BY FF , LOL

AND YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT ON THE ARTICLE OF HAIK

ok

i will move as haik has instructed me

do you know what blunder you made in this STORY
you gave references
next time if any one who write a STORY like this , they should take care of this things

with regards

Mushtaq
apostate
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by apostate »

Hi Mushtaq,
parvez mushtaq wrote:thanks for making me to read your STORY
I didn't force you to read it. I countered you because you said that you are ready to refute me even without knowing what exactly my charges were due to which I took a decision to leave Islam.
parvez mushtaq wrote:you STORY can be divided into the following categories

- problem of sects in Islam
Well it is not the major reason due to which I left Islam but you convenient ignored all the other major reasons which made me leave Islam. Since you have bought this topic I want to make some points. If Islam is a true religion why didn't Allah see to it that no sects were made and Islam remained only as one sect. Followers of each Sect of Islam claim to be on right path and are convinced that only they will go to heaven. So even if hypothetically we consider Islam to be a true religion then all the other 72 sects will go to hell as claimed by Mohammad in his Hadith. Now this is gross injustice by Allah because on one hand he allows the sects to be made but will put the followers of those sects into hell just because they were convinced that their sect is the true one. Same is Allah's justice for people of other religions. They will be put to Hell just because they did not follow Islam because they were convinced that what they are following is the path to God. According to Muslims even people like Mother Teresa will go to hell irrespective of all the good deeds she did in this world just because she died as a Christian. How can such an entity who has no sense of Justice be God? This itself proves that Allah is an imaginary God created by a conman who wanted to make every one bow down to his imaginary deity.
- label of a Muslim

...

and even i don't have beard and even i belong to zakir's group and no one had ever told me to keep beard and wear pants above the above the ankles
Bukhari Book of Dress Hadith no 72:678 Mohammad said "The part of an Izar which hangs below the ankles is in the Fire" So Irrespective of what Zakir group says, according to the CONMAN Mohammad you will go to hell if you wear your pants below the ankles. Get the sense of Justice of that fanciful deity. He will make you taste fire just for a simple and harmless act like this.

You wishfully ignored all the other immoral acts of Mohammad and unscientific things that I had mentioned which made me leave Islam.
parvez mushtaq wrote:do you know what blunder you made in this STORY
you gave references
I didn't get you on this, which references are you talking about and what blunders did I commit. Please be more elaborate.
User avatar
Trojan
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Inside the kaaba

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Trojan »

tariq4islam4ever wrote:"i rather live and believe in something than live and die for nothing" said by distinguish and honerable gentleman Tariq4islam4life
Then why have you stopped looking for that something? Islam is a invention of a con-man of the 7th century. Are you blind to the life style he lead?
The man was an opportunist, who made victims of many. His most unfortunate one being a little six year old girl that he raped after three years of marriage. How can you follow a man of this character. It is better that you die believing in nothing than in the doctrine of this corrupt man.

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
User avatar
Raza
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Raza »

You seem to be switching your beliefs like a ping-pong ball.
mohammed
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 am
Location: Midlands, Uk

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by mohammed »

Hi,

Understand where you come from. I always knew there was no Allah and Mo but tried to believe for the good of family.

Have you come 'out' to anyone.

I think you are surrounded by believers. It would not be wise to come out ie say u r now a kafir.

I can't. Its not possible. You have convinced yourself but the might of an open crowd is not going to listen to your arguments. Mob mentality- they will kill you.

Let me know where you are regarding this question and you remember that you are not alone- you have me and others here.

and, brother, you must keep safe!
Hate the sin, love the sinner.

An eye, for an eye, makes, the, whole, world, blind.

(MG)
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Apostate, here's what I am really dying to know. When you ran across verses in the Quran that told you the sky is like a canopy, the sky will tear open and become flimsy, meteors chase the jinn, and many pther problematic verses like that, what exactly did you tell yourself? Seems like you were well educated in science, so how did you miss these completely obvious errors, or if you didn't miss them, what could you have possibly told yourself? This is what I can't understand. The first time I read these verses I immediately saw the problem, so I'm wondering why Muslims can't see these problems when they are right in front of them. I can understand people not seeing these problems in the 7th century but I can't see people with 21st century knowledge not seeing these problems. Nobody in the 21st century with a 4th grade education would ever say anything like the sky will tear open, so is it accepted from the Quran?

Anyway, I liked your comments about Naik and other things. There truly is a major brainwashing conspiracy going on. For example, to hide the scientific errors in the Quran, they invent scientific miracles of the Quran using very dubious and dishonest logic. One thing you will notice is that Naik will never touch the issue of shooting stars or meteors being fired at the jinn and pursuing them. Never. I've looked all over the internet and I can never find his comments on this. That dishonest charlatan knows what to stay away from.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

parvez mushtaq wrote:chief chin said
But Ali Sina is way, way better than .......
first , i like your name ,chief chin (very rhythmic)
here comes a die hard fan of sina
i read his challenge lol
it was a big joke
i think i have wasted time on that
he himself contradicting in his articles
some times he makes his own tafsir neglecting the Islamic tafsirs
some times he takes the same neglected tafsirs to fabricate some thing new
totally waste of time
it was nothing but a old christian gimmick
i don't know how you people turn blind to this mistakes
seems your prejudice has made you blind
and the best joke is he needs a scholars to answer him , lol
first ask him to read his article carefully and then ask for a Muslim scholars ,at least let him consult haik (if he(haik) doesn't mislead him as well , lol)
i tell you one thing , if at all is there some one who can pose a challenge on ff to Muslims , then it is haik
you can make him as a role model if you are that much dieing for a leader
but Islam got answers to him also

No Muslims have any answers to the issues I bring up
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
apostate
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by apostate »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Apostate, here's what I am really dying to know. When you ran across verses in the Quran that told you the sky is like a canopy, the sky will tear open and become flimsy, meteors chase the jinn, and many pther problematic verses like that, what exactly did you tell yourself? Seems like you were well educated in science, so how did you miss these completely obvious errors, or if you didn't miss them, what could you have possibly told yourself?
I missed these because I had never read the entire Quran with meaning, at that time.
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

apostate wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Apostate, here's what I am really dying to know. When you ran across verses in the Quran that told you the sky is like a canopy, the sky will tear open and become flimsy, meteors chase the jinn, and many pther problematic verses like that, what exactly did you tell yourself? Seems like you were well educated in science, so how did you miss these completely obvious errors, or if you didn't miss them, what could you have possibly told yourself?
I missed these because I had never read the entire Quran with meaning, at that time.
OK. Thanks. Makes sense.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Mufassiri
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Re: My journey from Islam to apostasy

Post by Mufassiri »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Apostate, here's what I am really dying to know. When you ran across verses in the Quran that told you the sky is like a canopy, the sky will tear open and become flimsy, meteors chase the jinn, and many pther problematic verses like that, what exactly did you tell yourself? Seems like you were well educated in science, so how did you miss these completely obvious errors, or if you didn't miss them, what could you have possibly told yourself? This is what I can't understand. The first time I read these verses I immediately saw the problem, so I'm wondering why Muslims can't see these problems when they are right in front of them. I can understand people not seeing these problems in the 7th century but I can't see people with 21st century knowledge not seeing these problems. Nobody in the 21st century with a 4th grade education would ever say anything like the sky will tear open, so is it accepted from the Quran?
Those are the verses that bugged me in my childhood. I used to study maps and atlas and realized that the earth was not flat. I also loved to read Quran during elementary school time because it told many stories.
I grew up in South Kalimantan (South Borneo) where readings were rare. Therefore, maps, map globes, Quran and a Kungfu novel became my daily readings. We lived just by the jungle and a big river Barito, nowhere to find any other readings.

Even a child can start questioning Quran because it tells "the sky is like a canopy, the sky will tear open and become flimsy, meteors chase the jinn" and the like. When a kid can imagine that the sky is just an unlimited space where the earth just looks like a dust, he/she will definitely questions verses that contradict his/her knowledge. I did but Mom asked me to shut my mouth.

Cheerz.
Post Reply