Islam not for me.

Share your story.
yeezevee

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

Not patient with islam, perhaps, but patient with MOSLEMS is
I agree with you dear diotima64 ., But who says that ROBOT is Muslim?? Let me give an example of Muslims that i do respect and will be patient..

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/06222007/watch2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaid_Shakir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-jEaASnCKU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now how ever wrong they may be with reference to understanding Islam or Prophet of Islam Mr. Muhammad.. Those are good people and I do respect them and I understand them and their belief . But sorry I can not be patient with ROBOTS who insult people for no reason..

with best regards
yeezevee

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

yeezevee wrote:
I agree with you dear diotima64 ., But who says that ROBOT is Muslim?? Let me give an example of Muslims that i do respect and will be patient..

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/06222007/watch2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaid_Shakir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-jEaASnCKU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now how ever wrong they may be with reference to understanding Islam or Prophet of Islam Mr. Muhammad.. Those are good people and I do respect them and I understand them and their belief . But sorry I can not be patient with ROBOTS who insult people for no reason..

with best regards
yeezevee
Oh, do call his bluff, anytime, Yeeze... I just think Ahmed is so "grumpy", because he feels that he is fighting a losing battle inside himself. He is more fighting disbelief in himself, than us infidels. A sort of "there but for the grace of God go I", if you know what I mean... :sly:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hi

Of course Islam cannot be for you, see, Islam is never for punks and HOs

cheers
itsme : Islam is only for those who is okay with 50 over year old men having sex with 9 year olds. :tongueout:
welcome to ffi dear itsme., that fellow responding above is a OLD BRAINLESS FILTHY PUNK writing for a long time in to ffi. The only thing he knows is how to read & write Junk in Arabic.. Age is very little to do with intelligence and integrity..

with best wishes
yeezevee
That fellow responded above?

What a prick you are, yekee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

diotima64 wrote:
yeezevee wrote:

with best regards
yeezevee
Oh, do call his bluff, anytime, Yeeze... I just think Ahmed is so "grumpy", because he feels that he is fighting a losing battle inside himself. He is more fighting disbelief in himself, than us infidels. A sort of "there but for the grace of God go I", if you know what I mean... :sly:

No, he does not know what you mean because what you said is nothing but load of rubbish, as always

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

what prick.. you write rubbish like this
you sound like old fart mughal, am i right?
of course Islam cannot be for you, see, Islam is never for punks and HOs
call people pricks.. old farts.....

get the hell out of here.. and watch this guy how to behave with those who criticize Islam..

yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:

what prick.. you write rubbish like this
you sound like old fart mughal, am i right?
of course Islam cannot be for you, see, Islam is never for punks and HOs
call people pricks.. old farts.....

get the hell out of here.. and watch this guy how to behave with those who criticize Islam..

yeezevee
He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video, but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video,
it has simple message.. Be good and do good irrespective of your religion and if some one criticizes your belief just smile
but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?
I know you are NOT., but what did mughal do to you or your posts to call him as old fart?? You and that guy Skyniteblaze others can play the game you are playing with foul words but why mughal?? You have to realize that people will criticize Islam and Muhammad because of what is there in Quran, hadith and Islamic History., It is human rights that is important not religious rites at this time and age..

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

AhmedBahgat wrote: No, he does not know what you mean because what you said is nothing but load of rubbish, as always
whistling in the dark, much? :cool:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

diotima64 wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: No, he does not know what you mean because what you said is nothing but load of rubbish, as always
Hey sexy, are you upset from me or somethin?

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

AhmedBahgat wrote: He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video, but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?
You are even worse than a fuckin piece of trash you old hog. You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site but we know what a jerk you are.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

expozIslam wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video, but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?
You are even worse than a fuckin piece of trash you old hog. You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site but we know what a jerk you are.
Hmm, who is abusing the members you filthy confused male prostitute?

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
diotima64 wrote:
Hey sexy, are you upset from me or somethin?
Nope, just calling your attention to some facts you don´t like to think about.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video, but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?
expozIslam wrote: You are even worse than a fuckin piece of trash you old hog. You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site but we know what a jerk you are.
what happened dear expozIslam?? what did A_B say or abuse members of FFI on his islam site?? Link please[/color] .. cut down.. cut down bit of that angry out bursts on the members of ffi.

with best
yeezevee

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:He looks like a nice funny guy, I am not sure about his message though as I did watch the rest of the video, but don't you know yekee that I am not from among the main stream Muslims?
expozIslam wrote: You are even worse than a fuckin piece of trash you old hog. You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site but we know what a jerk you are.
what happened dear expozIslam?? what did A_B say or abuse members of FFI on his islam site?? Link please[/color] .. cut down.. cut down bit of that angry out bursts on the members of ffi.

with best
yeezevee

Watch that master's Ahmed's flash. Why should I be be civil to a person who is uncivil to the rest of board members. NO PC business here.

@old hog aka Ahmedbaghat,
You deserve nothing but contempt for your vile actions.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Why should I be be civil to a person who is uncivil to the rest of board members
Because that is good thing to do., And because if every one starts flying four letter words the board will go down the tube dear expozIslam . So you wrote
You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site
whom did he abuse at his site? Would you like him to be banned from FFI because of his insults on some members of ffi at HIS SITE??

with best
yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
Why should I be be civil to a person who is uncivil to the rest of board members
Because that is good thing to do., And because if every one starts flying four letter words the board will go down the tube dear expozIslam . So you wrote
whom did he abuse at his site? Would you like him to be banned from FFI because of his insults on some members of ffi at HIS SITE??

with best
yeezevee

I think he has a crash on diotima64 and he is upset due to envy

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:

with best
yeezevee

Gee, I certainly hope he does NOT crash on me, and so far didn´t realise he had any crush, either!
Be that as it may - no need for envy. Ahmed doesn´t really rock my world. :D

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:

with best
yeezevee

diotima64 wrote:Gee, I certainly hope he does NOT crash on me, and so far didn´t realise he had any crush, either!
Be that as it may - no need for envy. Ahmed doesn´t really rock my world. :D
Lol, yeh he has a crash on you, but hey, I agree with you that I dont rock your world, but I rock something else in your world

Cheers

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Lol, yeh he has a crash on you,
Huh.. Are you Dumb?? Again Crash?? Can't you write "CRUSH"..

Damn.. why don't you Go and change that 76:30 translation

viewtopic.php?p=91061#p91061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

at your site to make it readable., There are enough problems in Quran , You don't need to create new ones..

Crash..Crush.. crazy?? can't you see the difference dear ROBOT??

yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
Lol, yeh he has a crash on you,
Huh.. Are you Dumb?? Again Crash?? Can't you write "CRUSH"..

Damn.. why don't you Go and change that 76:30 translation

viewtopic.php?p=91061#p91061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

at your site to make it readable., There are enough problems in Quran , You don't need create new ones..

Crash..Crush.. crazy?? can't you see the difference dear ROBOT??

yeezevee
What an idiot, so if you and her knew what I mean why I have to change it?

It is going to stay as crash, you stupid crash dummy