Islam not for me.

Share your story.
luca

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by luca »

Ram wrote:
luca wrote:bcz is unffair to discriminate peoples bcz they are not muslim.i ask him why he date non-muslim if he think we are so bad?his answear was:bcz is my business what i do.
dear friends,i m very sad to discover something i did not know about some muslim men.they can use u for a short or long time and then to turn your back like u never exist.
no,i didnt wanted to marry with him cz i m afraid of peoples who hate and lie so real.i don`t have words to tell u exacly how i feel.i belive God will work in my life and will give me a happy future!
God is not going to help if you do not help yourself. I am intrigud. Why do you want to be with this guy? From your posts, I understand that he does not respect you. It boggles my mind that you want to be with this guy, why?
hello ram!
God will help me to help my self.bcz i m weak...i recognise this and i wont hide.today when i write here i m not so afraid and hurted anymore.i feel pretty powerfull.i love this man if u want to know.i fall in love of a person with a mask.i feel like somebody steal my feelings just for fun.i m not with this guy now.i belive peoples can change earlyer or later or never.i accept the idea is impossible to change this person no matter how nice and forgivness person i m .this is his way and i needed time to can fix this in my brain and soul.so...hope now u understand why i wish to be.but...now i m not.cz he want to live his life in the way he want.so, i decide to let him go.
best wishes!

Ram

Post by Ram »

luca wrote:
Ram wrote:
luca wrote:bcz is unffair to discriminate peoples bcz they are not muslim.i ask him why he date non-muslim if he think we are so bad?his answear was:bcz is my business what i do.
dear friends,i m very sad to discover something i did not know about some muslim men.they can use u for a short or long time and then to turn your back like u never exist.
no,i didnt wanted to marry with him cz i m afraid of peoples who hate and lie so real.i don`t have words to tell u exacly how i feel.i belive God will work in my life and will give me a happy future!
God is not going to help if you do not help yourself. I am intrigud. Why do you want to be with this guy? From your posts, I understand that he does not respect you. It boggles my mind that you want to be with this guy, why?
hello ram!
God will help me to help my self.bcz i m weak...i recognise this and i wont hide.today when i write here i m not so afraid and hurted anymore.i feel pretty powerfull.i love this man if u want to know.i fall in love of a person with a mask.i feel like somebody steal my feelings just for fun.i m not with this guy now.i belive peoples can change earlyer or later or never.i accept the idea is impossible to change this person no matter how nice and forgivness person i m .this is his way and i needed time to can fix this in my brain and soul.so...hope now u understand why i wish to be.but...now i m not.cz he want to live his life in the way he want.so, i decide to let him go.
best wishes!
My heart goes out to you. I understand and I am not discounting your feelings for this man. Luca, there is very thin line between love and infatuation. You fell in love with the man because he misrepresented himself. You fell in love with his mask (your words) But he has removed his mask now, now you see real him. The real him is not the object of your love. Luca, people don't change. There are very few exceptions where somebody changes her or his basic nature. I am glad that you are starting to see that it's going to be impossible to change him.

Let me tell you about Muslim men. Mind you, there are exceptions to what I am going to say. Muslim men, in general, do not believe in love with a women. For him, a woman is primarily for sexual pleasure, second she is for procreation, thirdly to serve him. Muslim man is not interested in satisfying his wife. In Islam, a woman is obligated to serve his man. She must be willing to be his property. Muslim man owns a woman as he owns a slave. You'll never be more than a slave for this guy or for any Muslim man. Muslim man does not marry for love because it goes against everything Islam stands for.

In Islam, marriage is called nikah which means contract. The marriage certificate is called nikah-nama, which means a contract document. This is the proof of what I just said. If you want a man who respects you for what you are and loves you unconditionally, then you must stay away very far from any Muslim man.
Last edited by Ram on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

IslamNot4Me wrote:Hi,

it was not till I am in my early 20's that I really say "Islam is not for me"

Hi

Of course Islam cannot be for you, see, Islam is never for punks and HOs

cheers

kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Hi

cheers
hi my human family.

of course islam is for you ahmad baghat. suraa al mu'minun: wallazhinahum a'laa furrujihim haafizun. illa a'laa azwaajijim AW MAA MALAKAT AYMAANUHUM fainnahum ghairu maluumiin.

humanity is but one family. :)

luca

Post by luca »

thank u dear Ram for your advices.
i really didnt know about this things.thank u for light me and tell me this things.mean a lot for me now finnaly discover this man cant be in love not even swear on Quran or God.things who did them but...i couldn`t belive in full way those words.
thank u again and yes,i will stay away.
now i understand much better when i hear muslims peoples dont have realtions of friendship with a woman before marriage.
u know when i find answears i feel much better and thanks God cz He put peace in my heart.
here,on this forum i learn a lot of things and this is great!
:)
thank u!

Ram

Post by Ram »

luca wrote:thank u dear Ram for your advices.
i really didnt know about this things.thank u for light me and tell me this things.mean a lot for me now finnaly discover this man cant be in love not even swear on Quran or God.things who did them but...i couldn`t belive in full way those words.
now i understand much better when i hear muslims peoples dont have realtions of friendship with a woman before marriage.
u know when i find answears i feel much better and thanks God cz He put peace in my heart.
thank u!
Luca, I was born in the province of Sind in India, now its in Pakistan. I know Muslims very well.........I speak Sindhi, Urdu and Panjabi...........languages also spoken by the majority of Muslims in Pakistan. I understand their mentality. Muslims understand things very differently from non-Muslims. It is one way street with Muslims. They only take, never give. Muslims do not get along with anyone.....not even with one another.

Take the word 'tolerance', for example. For us the word means that we accept that people have different faiths and we should all respect one another. For a Muslims, the same word means that you give Muslims special rights, for example, special prayer spaces, which are denied to the rest of the society. Muslims have complete freedom of religion in non-Muslim countries, but Muslims will never give us the same freedom in the countries where they are in majority. Even the Muslims living in the West and enjoying equal rights, do not accept that non-Muslims should have the reciprocal rights in Muslim majority countries.

I do not want to brag, but I have a very good understanding of Islam and the thinking of Muslims.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Luca, I was born in the province of Sind in India, now its in Pakistan. I know Muslims very well.........I speak Sindhi, Urdu and Panjabi...........languages also spoken by the majority of Muslims in Pakistan. I understand their mentality. Muslims understand things very differently from non-Muslims. It is one way street with Muslims. They only take, never give. Muslims do not get along with anyone.....not even with one another.

Take the word 'tolerance', for example. For us the word means that we accept that people have different faiths and we should all respect one another. For a Muslims, the same word means that you give Muslims special rights, for example, special prayer spaces, which are denied to the rest of the society. Muslims have complete freedom of religion in non-Muslim countries, but Muslims will never give us the same freedom in the countries where they are in majority. Even the Muslims living in the West and enjoying equal rights, do not accept that non-Muslims should have the reciprocal rights in Muslim majority countries.

I do not want to brag, but I have a very good understanding of Islam and the thinking of Muslims.
hi mr Ram.

yes, what you said is completely true. it's a sad truth for muslims. i was in this false cult and i can confirm that they do apply the double standard policy everywhere they establish themselves. it all originated from the book that they hold sacred, the quran. when non muslims are regarded as impure, najs, it naturally translated in their action. however, a great number of ignorant muslims apparently are not aware of this and behave accordingly towards their non muslim compatriots. i was fortunate enough to be brought up in such environment. however, the mosques do play a significant part in rehashing this absurd teachings sometimes but the ignorant populace do not seem to pay attention to it.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

kenmirzz wrote:

hi mr Ram.

yes, what you said is completely true. it's a sad truth for muslims. i was in this false cult and i can confirm that they do apply the double standard policy everywhere they establish themselves. it all originated from the book that they hold sacred, the quran. when non muslims are regarded as impure, najs, it naturally translated in their action. however, a great number of ignorant muslims apparently are not aware of this and behave accordingly towards their non muslim compatriots. i was fortunate enough to be brought up in such environment. however, the mosques do play a significant part in rehashing this absurd teachings sometimes but the ignorant populace do not seem to pay attention to it.

you sound like old fart mughal, am i right?

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Hi

cheers
Of course not! Islam is only for pairs of muslim dicks.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1943
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

luca

Post by luca »

Ram wrote:
luca wrote:thank u dear Ram for your advices.
thank u!

hello again!
is very true what u say and also what kenmirzz said too.
about what u say a non-muslim is not free in a muslim world i m totaly agree.i have a friend who leave islam to be christian.i know his story. he leave his country and live in mine.he is free and very happy now but with a big hole in his heart.he cant see his family anymore cz his country condamn him to death.i say this story to a priest muslim.i dont know how to write this in arabic(apologise for this).i tell this in other comment of mine if i remember well.anyway when i say this he yell at me and call my friend a lier.that scare me and hurt me but i keep tell him that is a real story.i know well when a muslim leave islam is not easy for him.i know if i m a christian and if i live in a muslim country will not be easy also but...maybe easyer then someone who leave his "muslim religion".
this is not fair.God give us a heart and a brain to use in right way and choose what real God want u to choose.God can be angry if we dont choose Him,not if we dont choose a religion.
also u said muslim in non-muslim country is free to belive in his religion.is very true.i respect this and many do the same.i never hear in my country for example,somebody to accuse a muslim cz belive in Mohamed.even is not agree,but will never put a gun on a muslim head.
but,i saw muslim who respect my country and christian,and other even they live here in a different coulture and religion they act like animal when is about christian.they consider we are blind and sinner and in all ways,but muslim are good.they dare to say this front of everybody cz they belive if u are a muslim u can be so special and right.this is unffair!
a relligion can make u to be human?i dont think so.for example i saw in a short documentary movie how a fat old evil woman who use name of God and Jesus,and call herself a christian(shame on her),and teach children to see in muslim peoples a enemy.they sing songs about how to kill muslim cz this is God wish.this happend in us.so shame and wrong.that fat frog woman is a sick and have a hundred devils in her.i wonder why anybody dont do anything.bcz in bible dont say this for our days.Jesus advise us to love our enemy and pray for them more.bcz they need love and understanding cz they are blind even they have eyes.
i give u this sample cz as u can see not a religion can make u better if u belive u are bad.i dont know why this things happend everywhere.only God can know this.but i also belive God can use something bad to construct upon that something wonderful.
ill tell u another short story.apologise if i boring u but ,i feel i want to share.i will make it short even is not.:)few years ago i meet a boy who didnt know how to smile.he live on street cz he didnt have parentes.only a step father who is in jail .
his mother married second time cz first husbant died.the second husbant like to drink.in one day he drink so much and he kill his wife in a brutal way.he cut her body in many pieces.the boy was out to play with kids.he back home cz he want to use toilet.when he was near to his home see many cars of police.he enter in home thru a window cz police didnt allow him to enter on door.he saw his mother spreaded and a father with handcuffs.that affect him bad.he have 10 y o.and go on streets long time.a family addopt few boys from street and he was one of them.in few years he start to smile.never laugh!!!but was a great step.what happend to him was cruel.but not this is my point.when he have 16 y o he go in jail to visit his father.he want to tell step father,that he offer his forgive cz he kill his mother and in his heart is no hate and anger anymore.he start to visit his father very often.this is LOVE!who can give u this love?only GOD.this boy find who is God and what mean to forgive.to forgive somebody who kill somebody u love more then anything,a mother...i think this is angelic.this can be impossible for a person who dont love first of all God.so...i wonder my self if a muslim can forgive in this way...
i put this question in my head and now i put u.this can be possible in islam world?
i know in christian world can be possible but not who born in christian religion.only who live like a christian and understand perfectly what mean to love God.in this way is easy to forgive somebody cz when u forgive u have peace in u and u can live your life and be happy.
if we dont forgive,why God have to forgive us?
also i know muslim pronnounce tollerance and forgiveness but they not act like what this word mean.now,how can i belive islam is so "wonderful"if they act like this?
i dont want to insult anybody here.i just try to understand why some peoples act like this.and why accept a lie easyer.they belive the revange is more sweet then a forgive?i guess yes.i m not agree with revange,hate,intolerance...but with some muslim persons i talk they consider is so right to revange,hate somebody.they think this is justice...
anyway dear friends,this are my thots...
God bless u all with a warm heart!!!:)

kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

when he have 16 y o he go in jail to visit his father.he want to tell step father,that he offer his forgive cz he kill his mother and in his heart is no hate and anger anymore.he start to visit his father very often.this is LOVE!who can give u this love?only GOD.this boy find who is God and what mean to forgive.to forgive somebody who kill somebody u love more then anything,a mother...i think this is angelic
hi luca.

i was astonished reading this. yes, that boy is an angel walking on earth. i dont think i can emulate him. he forgives even his own stepfather who have had a bloody hand. wow, that is amazing luca. really touched my heart. if we are all like him, the world will transform into the safest place to live.

luca

Post by luca »

hello again kenmirzz!thank u for reading my post and tauch u.peoples can become angels on earth:).
i m glad can exists this kind of persons.and i know are many like him.hope God will transform more peoples who can forgive like this boy could do.
and also i wish peoples belive when something bad happend to face it and don`t deny it.
this kind of story melt my heart every day and give me a great reason to live in peace and recognise power of God love.
today here is a special day!
i wish today God change bad present in a wonderful future and His blesses be upon hole earth!

dianagrace

Post by dianagrace »

Hi Luca

that's what I discovered..they can love you for a while and the next day, you walk past him and he doesn't even glance at you..i know how it feels.. You deserve much, much better.. all the best for the future.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ....

Poma

Post by Poma »

God Bless all...
some one write at the beging thy are ur frnds..
bt i wanna qoute here...tht thy jst pretend to b ur frnds,,,not more thn tht...and whn ever thy get sword..thy will not hesitate to kill...you...
those who damn care ab8 his/her own life..how can take good care for u...those who dont care ab8 there brother and sister and and dont care ab8 there parents..how thy can be ur frnds...and how thy can b loving wid you..you can simply say yes yes to thm...bt if ever you say no...you will come to know the reality,,,,and if you ever try to go against islam,,,,,thnn you will come to know the reality
LoVe YoUr EnEmIeS

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Dear Poma .
Welcome at FFI. Good to see you here, but can please you stop writing in sms language. It is so difficult to read.
Thank you, and regards.

Ariel.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

itsme

Post by itsme »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Hi

cheers
Islam is only for those who is okay with 50 over year old men having sex with 9 year olds. :tongueout:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hi

cheers
itsme : Islam is only for those who is okay with 50 over year old men having sex with 9 year olds. :tongueout:
welcome to ffi dear itsme., that fellow responding above is a OLD BRAINLESS FILTHY PUNK writing for a long time in to ffi. The only thing he knows is how to read & write Junk in Arabic.. Age is very little to do with intelligence and integrity..

with best wishes
yeezevee

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hi

cheers
itsme : Islam is only for those who is okay with 50 over year old men having sex with 9 year olds. :tongueout:
welcome to ffi dear itsme., that fellow responding above is a OLD BRAINLESS FILTHY PUNK writing for a long time in to ffi. The only thing he knows is how to read & write Junk in Arabic.. Age is very little to do with intelligence and integrity..

with best wishes
yeezevee
I think you should be more understanding and forgiving re Ahmed, Yeeze. He is desperately trying to hold on to the faith he was brought up in, though deep down he knows how stupid it is.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

diotima64 wrote:I think you should be more understanding and forgiving re Ahmed, Yeeze. He is desperately trying to hold on to the faith he was brought up in, though deep down he knows how stupid it is.
I don't think this is the site for being patient with Islam. Being honest should be enough.

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

Wootah wrote:
diotima64 wrote:I think you should be more understanding and forgiving re Ahmed, Yeeze. He is desperately trying to hold on to the faith he was brought up in, though deep down he knows how stupid it is.
I don't think this is the site for being patient with Islam. Being honest should be enough.
Not patient with islam, perhaps, but patient with MOSLEMS is, what we should be. Leastways as long as they aren´t disruptive or violent.