Islam not for me.

Share your story.
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

What an idiot, so if you and her knew what I mean why I have to change it?
because it is wrong., wrong things need to be changed.. Otherwise some other fool will follow you .. and change that verse 76.30 also., viewtopic.php?p=91061#p91061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
What an idiot, so if you and her knew what I mean why I have to change it?
because it is wrong., wrong things need to be changed.. Otherwise some other fool will follow you .. and change that verse 76.30 also., viewtopic.php?p=91061#p91061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee
No, I am not willing to change the word in my translation because your request is only based on your ignornace

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by expozIslam »

yeezevee wrote:
Why should I be be civil to a person who is uncivil to the rest of board members
Because that is good thing to do., And because if every one starts flying four letter words the board will go down the tube dear expozIslam . So you wrote
No it is not good to be civil to uncivlised. People like AhmedBaghat do not understand civil language. He is not a teenager. He is a 45 year old pig. He needs to learn to behave or to suffer the same abuse. The muslims have been emboldened in non-muslims societies because their intolerance is tolerated and appeased.
yeezevee wrote:
You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site
whom did he abuse at his site? Would you like him to be banned from FFI because of his insults on some members of ffi at HIS SITE??

with best
yeezevee
No, banning him is pointless. Let him respond here.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by AhmedBahgat »

expozIslam wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
Why should I be be civil to a person who is uncivil to the rest of board members
Because that is good thing to do., And because if every one starts flying four letter words the board will go down the tube dear expozIslam . So you wrote
No it is not good to be civil to uncivlised. People like AhmedBaghat do not understand civil language. He is not a teenager. He is a 45 year old pig. He needs to learn to behave or to suffer the same abuse. The muslims have been emboldened in non-muslims societies because their intolerance is tolerated and appeased.
yeezevee wrote:
You think you are smart by abusing members of FFI on your trash-islam site
whom did he abuse at his site? Would you like him to be banned from FFI because of his insults on some members of ffi at HIS SITE??

with best
yeezevee
No, banning him is pointless. Let him respond here.

Yeh master, let me respond here

Deleted by M

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat .. dear Ahmed I found a temple for you to CLEANS all your sins due to those foul words you use towards folks at FFI or at CEMB. So go to the temple and pray the Goddess., If you are good she will also cleans your mind from Arabian allah doll of Mr. PBUH..

The Cat Goddess Bastet of Alexandria.

Image
Egyptian archaeologists have found the ruins of an ancient temple, which they believe might have belonged to the cat goddess Bastet. The Ptolemaic-era temple was discovered in the Kom el-Dekkah neighborhood of the city of Alexandria, which is known for its Roman-era amphitheater and well preserved mosaics.

Head of the archeology team said finding the 2,000-year-old temple might be the first trace of the port city's royal quarters, AP reported.

According to Mohammed Abdel-Maqsood, the large number of Bastet statues shows that the temple might be the first in the Ptolemaic-era to have been dedicated to the cat goddess in Alexandria.

This would suggest that worshiping the cat goddess continued during the Ptolemaic period, he added.

Head of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass said that the large number of missing stone blocks shows that the temple might have been used as a quarry in later times.

Alexandria, founded by Alexander the Great in the 4th century BCE, used to be the seat of the Greek-speaking Ptolemaic Dynasty, which ruled over Egypt for 300 years until the death of Queen Cleopatra.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=11 ... id=3510212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Damn that kitty picture is as good even better looking than this one with hole in the center

Image

So book a first available flight and go to Alexandria to pray to cat goddess Bastet instead of throwing foul words around

with best
yeezevee

User avatar
Psycho Bunny
Posts: 2757
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by Psycho Bunny »

yeezevee wrote:AhmedBahgat .. dear Ahmed I found a temple for you to CLEANS all your sins due to those foul words you use towards folks at FFI or at CEMB.
Mr Y - after the disgraceful way CoEMB tried to put Ahmed in Damnation so they could get a sadistic pleasure out of humiliating them, he is entitled to call them just about any name he chooses. The c****s deserve every insult they get.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

Mr Y - after the disgraceful way CoEMB tried to put Ahmed in Damnation so they could get a sadistic pleasure out of humiliating them, he is entitled to call them just about any name he chooses. The c****s deserve every insult they get.
dear Psycho_b, I am not sure what happened to you and Ahmed_B at COEMB, But I am of the opinion, whatever happened there should not have effect in FFI forum..

Any way what happened to you guys at COEMB?? any links??

with best wishes
yeezevee

islamtillthedayidie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:02 am
Location: London

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by islamtillthedayidie »

I disagree with you as islam is a religion of peace. Whatever traslations you read i believe you as a person interperated them in the wrong way. Islam is the true religion and inshallah yo learn that until its too late.

Wootah
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 am

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by Wootah »

islamtillthedayidie wrote:I disagree with you as islam is a religion of peace. Whatever traslations you read i believe you as a person interperated them in the wrong way. Islam is the true religion and inshallah yo learn that until its too late.
Welcome aboard. Hopefully you will participate and share your views on Islam and why you will stay with this religion until the day you die. There are plenty of threads with plenty of questions that could use your insight.

User avatar
byteresistor
Posts: 1514
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 am

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by byteresistor »

islamtillthedayidie wrote:I disagree with you as islam is a religion of peace. Whatever traslations you read i believe you as a person interperated them in the wrong way. Islam is the true religion and inshallah yo learn that until its too late.
Something's fishy here.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

I disagree with you as islam is a religion of peace.
no dear byteresistor ., there is nothing fishy in that., It is just an improper wording that gives opposite meaning., islamtillthedayidie is a nice fellow and a believe in Islam.

He should have said., " Islam is a religions of Peace, So I disagree with you"

I hope islamtillthedayidie reads the board and questions its intentions + Mistakes or misunderstanding of Islam by the folk who write here...

Post Reply