Islam not for me.

Share your story.
IslamNot4Me

Islam not for me.

Post by IslamNot4Me »

Hi,

I was a Muslim born in an Islamic country - fortunately a much more liberal country compared to those in the Middle east. My father was previously a Christian before he converted to marry my mother. Hence the multi-racial family I have. Mostly Christian but also some Hindu. My mother's side all Muslims.

I had my doubts of the religion ever since I was a little girl of 7 or 8. This is because of the hatred the Muslims always potray for those of other religion. I think the only religion that has many names for those who are not a follower is Islam. Maybe Christians too call names to unbelievers, but not as horrible as the Muslims. Kafir, Infidel, unbeliever, apostate, hell dweller, you name it. Every day I go for religious class the Ustaz or Ustazah will tell how you will go into hell if you do not follow the teachings of Islam, or how Allah hates non-believers and they will become the fuel of hell. The teaching of Islam is instilled by fear, guilt and hate. As a child it was hard for me to accept this because my non-Muslim family are a lot kinder than my Muslim family. Not saying that all Muslims I know are horrible people. Many are kind, but I truly believe Islam brings out the worse in them.

However, it was not till I am in my early 20's that I really say "Islam is not for me" and I think it shouldn't be for anyone who wants truth. It was in my 20's that I faced challenging times in my life that I search for comfort from the religion. I read the Quran from 1st page to last and I even read about the life of the so called "prophet" Muhammad because I want to be near to the religion. It is just unbelievable, how billions of Muslims could overlook so many flaws.

Like the 50 plus, perverted old 'prophet' of theirs having sex with a 9 year old. They can argue all they want about the age of Aisha or that she already reached puberty and what not. A child is a child. Thanks to this old perverted coot, so many little girls became victim of child marriages. May Muhammad rot in hell (if there is one).

Another is about him marrying his own adopted son's wife.The amazing thing is, when he did that, suddenly Allah sent Surah 33 - The confederates. So that to "avoid scandal". Yeah right..... :roflmao: Isn't that convenient? He did something that people will question, a new surah comes to 'avoid scandal'. He's a true blue sex maniac that's all he was. He had wives as young as a 6 years old to an old woman 15 years his senior. He tried em all.

No prophet of mine is a sex maniac. That's it. Islam is not for me.

Sometimes I think it is just self-denial, not wanting to be called a Kafir (seems to be such a degrading word, lower than animals according to the muslims), that people just afraid to search for truth.
The mind of a bigot Muslim is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.

yeezevee

Re: Islam not for me.

Post by yeezevee »

IslamNot4Me : I had my doubts of the religion ever since I was a little girl of 7 or 8.
ha.. Ha.. you must have played with kites and that is the reason you are like this dear IslamNot4Me..lol..

BASANT FESTIVAL AT DREAMWORLD RESORT, KARACHI.. Pakistan

So glad to read your 1st post dear IslamNot4Me., welcome to ffi forum

with best wishes
yeezevee

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

Welcome to the Forum IslamNot4Me. :) I wish to read more.....,

And how did you know about this Site or Forum?

Regards
KF

Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Ma'am, :hi: Welcome to THE sanctuary. Like KhaliL, I would like to know more. Do the 'the mob' know about 'your deserting'. How's family relationship? Since your father was a 'checked-in' mobster I bet he understand. How about your other siblings? Please tell us more!
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:

natural_person

Post by natural_person »

Hello and welcome,

So you never really believe any of it ? Your mom was not really into it ? I'm curious ... your rejection seems to be total without looking back and that's rare...

Please tell us more - you left us in the middle of your story.

The best for you, A Natural

IslamNot4Me

Post by IslamNot4Me »

Hi everyone, :)

Yeezevee, I doubted the religion at a young age. I tell you why. My family even though a Muslim they are quite open. I was always thought to be kind to people and God loves EVERY AND EACH ONE OF HIS CREATIONS. That's what I knew for the beginning of my early life. But from the time I started school which was at 7 then I started to go to religious classes. That's when I know about how ALLAH hates unbelievers. As a child I thought, if He loves every and each one of us, if he is so Almighty why didn't He just make every one a believer? Make the unbelievers barren? I don't remember choosing who my parents. What purpose is it that just to create Humans for burning them in Hell? Plus, if a person is kind why judge him or her by what she believes?

Khalil and chief, I found this forum when I was searching for "apostates" a few days ago. You see I wanted to just let go of this religion many years ago but I was afraid. My question was :

What if I'm wrong ? - But the more I read the more I see the contradiction. Even the Muslims helped strengthen the decision with their deeds. A bunch of self-denying hypocrites. Reading news about how Muslims kill other Muslims, little girls of under 10 seeking help because married to men 30-40 years older them, throwing of acid of girls just because they want to go to school, etc. Don't tell me Islam don't teach this. That's bull. Muslims really do like to judge others as if they 100% sure what is going to happen in the after world. The last straw I had when I argued with shortsighted Muslims because of the Hamas and Israel war recently. I didn't like what Israel was doing, killing innocents. But Hamas was to be blamed as well. You see, Israel had said they attack if the rockets don't stop coming into southern Israel. Hamas continued to send rocket in.

YOu know what's their argument? Hamas only launched rockets but Israel sent in battalions. Hamas killed a few but Israel kill thousands. KILL ALL JEW! (These people are liberal Muslims, not from the radical side. Liberal?? Geez ALL Muslims love to see non-muslim blood on the ground in the name of Allah)

I tried to tell them. If you only have rockets and stupid soldiers who can't even hit a target why must you keep on provoking your enemy who has tanks, fighter jets, etc?? You send one rocket and kill 1-2 Jews, and they fire back and kill 300 of your people, you send another rocket you kill 2-3 Jews, they fire back and kill 500 of your innocent people, would you fire again??

Their answer - It's your opinion and it's up to you want you want to believe. Hamas is a Muslim group and we support muslims. SEE, this is how they conclude things. Even if a Muslim does wrong they still support. They TRY ALL THEY CAN TO JUSTIFY A MUSLIM EVIL DEED. If a non-Muslim does something wrong (just saying their opinion openly about Islam for example. Only Muslim can condemn other religion openly and get away with it) , all hell breaks loose - burning of flags, rioting, fatwa to have the people responsible heads on a platter etc.

Why aren't they making noise when a Muslim girl of 8 recently asking for divorce from her 40 something old husband? And the court in Saudi Arabia didn't allow that? This isn't a unique case.

Why aren't they making any noise when Muslim boys threw acid on Muslim girls' faces who wants to go to school to make their lives and their country better?? Where are they??

Why aren't they making noise when Muslim suicide bombers kill other Muslims? Including children and women?

I think I had enough. I don't want to be associated with this religion of hate. They even hate those of their own belief just because they do something differently. It's a religion of Ego and morons who think with their asses instead of their heads.

My father didn't follow any of those crap. As for the other family, they don't know I said goodbye to the religion. Perhaps better to keep it that way for now. You can imagine how the Muslims can go berserk if they know. :tongueout:
Last edited by IslamNot4Me on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
The mind of a bigot Muslim is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.

IslamNot4Me

Post by IslamNot4Me »

natural_person wrote:Hello and welcome,

So you never really believe any of it ? Your mom was not really into it ? I'm curious ... your rejection seems to be total without looking back and that's rare...

Please tell us more - you left us in the middle of your story.

The best for you, A Natural

Natural_person,

I did look back. Some part of me said that Islam isn't a bad religion if I just overlook the big flaws, further there are so many nice Muslims. That's what I did, overlook the bad things. To be ignorant is bliss. You just do the 5 compulsory things required in Islam and fight against those who insult Islam.

My mom taught me the religion. But as many other Muslims my mother was one of those who didn't even know that Muhammad had 13 wives and concubines. When I mentioned it, many Muslims say that cannot be and it's a lie. :roflmao: He only had 4. Never were we taught about Muhammad sleeping with his slaves whom he did not marry. Because it's so against our culture. Islam suppose to be pure and clean. Sleeping with slaves would be stg that would make people "think'. Not good to "think" according to Islam, that's the whispering of Satan. LOL No wonder they are so backward in many things.

But as I said not till I was in my 20's that I began to really 'look'.

Natural_person,

From my findings, it's not triumph that I feel but disappointment and anger for the lies.

winston

Post by winston »

Spoiler! :
IslamNot4Me wrote:Hi,

I was a Muslim born in an Islamic country - fortunately a much more liberal country compared to those in the Middle east. My father was previously a Christian before he converted to marry my mother. Hence the multi-racial family I have. Mostly Christian but also some Hindu. My mother's side all Muslims.

I had my doubts of the religion ever since I was a little girl of 7 or 8. This is because of the hatred the Muslims always potray for those of other religion. I think the only religion that has many names for those who are not a follower is Islam. Maybe Christians too call names to unbelievers, but not as horrible as the Muslims. Kafir, Infidel, unbeliever, apostate, hell dweller, you name it. Every day I go for religious class the Ustaz or Ustazah will tell how you will go into hell if you do not follow the teachings of Islam, or how Allah hates non-believers and they will become the fuel of hell. The teaching of Islam is instilled by fear, guilt and hate. As a child it was hard for me to accept this because my non-Muslim family are a lot kinder than my Muslim family. Not saying that all Muslims I know are horrible people. Many are kind, but I truly believe Islam brings out the worse in them.

However, it was not till I am in my early 20's that I really say "Islam is not for me" and I think it shouldn't be for anyone who wants truth. It was in my 20's that I faced challenging times in my life that I search for comfort from the religion. I read the Quran from 1st page to last and I even read about the life of the so called "prophet" Muhammad because I want to be near to the religion. It is just unbelievable, how billions of Muslims could overlook so many flaws.

Like the 50 plus, perverted old 'prophet' of theirs having sex with a 9 year old. They can argue all they want about the age of Aisha or that she already reached puberty and what not. A child is a child. Thanks to this old perverted coot, so many little girls became victim of child marriages. May Muhammad rot in hell (if there is one).

Another is about him marrying his own adopted son's wife.The amazing thing is, when he did that, suddenly Allah sent Surah 33 - The confederates. So that to "avoid scandal". Yeah right..... :roflmao: Isn't that convenient? He did something that people will question, a new surah comes to 'avoid scandal'. He's a true blue sex maniac that's all he was. He had wives as young as a 6 years old to an old woman 15 years his senior. He tried em all.

No prophet of mine is a sex maniac. That's it. Islam is not for me.

Sometimes I think it is just self-denial, not wanting to be called a Kafir (seems to be such a degrading word, lower than animals according to the muslims), that people just afraid to search for truth.
What a remarkable breath of fresh air you are! It's so nice to hear from someone who has both the common sense to realise that a sex maniac = a charlatan and the courage to face the true implications of that i.e. Islam is a false religion. You deserve a lot of respect and applause for your story. Please keep posting on this forum and spread the word about it :rock:

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ram

Post by Ram »

IslamNot4Me,

I am glad to see you in this forum. I love your posts. You described Islam better than I ever could have. I remember one Muslim woman professor in Canada trying to justify the closing of girls' schools in Afghanistan by the Taliban just after 9/11. Her favorite line was, "give them time, the Taliban has just started to rule the country. She was totally unconcerned by the most horendous act of terror committed by a group of fanatical Muslims. She was educated yet she did not see anything wrong with the Taliban forbidding women's education.

Then there was one Prof. Aziz from Pakistan who was trying to justify the brutal acts committed by Saddam Husein when the tyrant gassed Kurds and killed 5000 men, women and children. I saw the nightmarish pictures of dead children in the arms of dead mothers lying on the streets. He did not even acknowledge the fact. He kept uttering the inanity, "everyone is born a Muslim."
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Welcome, IslamNot4Me!

Good on you for leaving the cult of Islam! Well done!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts here! :)

- enceladus

luca

Post by luca »

hello everybody!
i read your story and comments.i m so ...happy to meet muslim peoples here who see the truth.who are not agree with Mohhamed who use women like a sexual object,usualy kids.
i m christian and a women.i read a lot of things of islam and Quran.for my coulture of course.i m sure if my bf will see i wrote here he will kill me for sure.(he is muslim).when i start to look in quran book from the beggining i discover non-senses thing,i discover nice tings too.but devil can be a angel of light to make u to belive exacly what he want.
in my head all this year i have a good impression about muslim world.i belive they are so religious and so nice.is what i saw only at tv.my country was a comunist one in past so...they show only the good things about world.my country was a good friend with irak.
almost 2 years ago i start to meet around me peoples who are muslim and they look so nice to me,so respectfull and i like them.well this was a while.muslim peoples around me,start to atack me bcz of my religion and bcz i belive in Jesus Christ,and how christian are, and so on.for me was a chalange!i start to read about islam to see exacly what is and why this peoples are so mad on my religion and why they belive so deeply in Mohhamed.
well,what i read breack my heart.i cry and i was so indignated why muslim peoples can belive in a pedophile and his rules,even he didnt respect them.i also see some small movies about story of women beated,raped,ex-muslim,etc.in all i saw,was just hate and anger.
i tell about this to my bf.he didnt say anything bcz he dont know anything actualy about quran.i talk with other about this crimes and they told me is a fake.is not true.they cant belive a woman if is raped she go in jail bcz she didnt have 4 witness.and excuse me but for what 4 witness?to stay there and see how a child or a woman is raped?i mean a woman is hurted bcz she is raped and she have to go in jail for a crime who others did?with this Allah is agree?with this Mohhamed is agree?
also woman is without value and only a vagina.how dirty she is bcz of her period.God let this to women and female animales to can make kids.
also i saw stoned women and men,and a lot of hard things.how cruel can be some muslim bcz they think is Allah will.i saw ex muslims who embrace christian religion bcz they find peace in this,and they was happy with that.this is a crime and they was executed,or cuted parts of them body,or burned.
this things happend in past,present and will happend.
i talk 3 weeks ago with a muslim priest.we talk like normal peoples about family,food and at the end of religion.he ask me why i belive in Jesus.i tell him cz i choose to belive cz make miracles in my life and he make good things in past and present.he start to laugh and told me is not Son of God cz in our days a virgin can make a child without a man.and i tell him he was right, but no at that time and not when a angel come to maria and tell her what God decide for her. he didnt say anything but ask me where in Bible say this.and i say is everywhere.again he didnt say a word.after this he told me christians can be friends with muslim and can marriage in a church.his wife was a christian.HMMM...this was a contradiction bcz i read in Quran in sura 5:51 about jews and christian and didnt find anything about friendship.i ask him if we are friends why they kill ex-muslim who choose to be converted in other religion.he yell at me and said is not true.i give him an example about a friend of mine who come from Sudan bcz he was forced to run.he become a christian,and muslim dicover him and he was convict to death.he run 20 years ago in my country even he was so young.his parentes was rich and powerfull persons and help him to run.after years he get married with my friend and none of his family can come and joy with him at weadding.he couldnt see his parentes all this years and cant step in his country to see them.well,the muslim priest yell again and call him a lier.this cant happend.i tell him he dont lie.is my friend and he don`t.well i let this discution down cz his face turned in red.and i couldn`t make him to see.
i write this things here not to judge or to say which religion is the best.far away from me!i share this things with u bcz it hurt.hurt me bcz peoples are blind and my bf is too.i tell him about wives of mohhamed and he said is not true.he didnt know actualy about this.from that moment i think he start to hate me.
also his friends talk about women in my country cz they look like prostitute cz they dress sexy and so on and they cant look in other way.in my country exist beautyful women and they like this.they like to meet a lot of girls who spend time,money and have sex.they stole them hearts and after this they tell them are whore.or if they cant have them,they say the same.few of them are married with europiens girls,but they want other too for them pleasure.front of me they say how sacred is marriage.what should i belive?i start to learn arabic language and i can understand a little bit about what they say,when they talk together.what my ears can hear hurt me.they tell me how much they respect women but actualy they dont.i think only muslim women have to be respected.they deny but i m right.women here have jobs,personality,they can handle alone(like i do) and they are frustarted bcz women here want to work and be somebody.
i think if u dont like to see a thing u can move your eyes in other way and to ignore.nobody force u to look.also i ask them why they come in my country if they dont like?why they married with girls and make gf if they think women are whore bcz they dress different then burka or other kind muslim clothes.this is a non-senses for me.i have to confess i look after muslim women who are covered in muslim style,i admire them,but also i admire a woman who dress with dignity and taste.
in one day i was with my bf in a market to buy things and also we took some cookies who contain 1mg of alcohol.we go together at work and his friends start to argue with him why he eat something with alcohol.next time when we go again to shop i want to buy the same cookies.but he said he dont want cz contain alcohol.well this piss me off.i tell him if in his heart is convinced is something wrong to eat this cookies is fine for me,but if he don`t bcz he afraid of his friends i m not.he didnt say a word.i m not agree with alcohol too.but come on is in food...this dont drive u crazy.
anyway this are my problems with what i discover too.i wish with all my heart my bf to see exacly like u peoples.to discover the truth and see the reality.i wish God can let this peoples to see the truth...i really wish that.i love peoples all over the world,i respect them faith if they are happy with that,but i cant close my eyes front of suffer.i really cant!
my bf hate of death jews.he tell me once he hate me too cz i dont hate jews.that really hurt me.bcz i dont hate anybody, not even somebody hurt me.he hurt me and i still love him and i try to make him to understand the truth.war is war!in war,usualy innocent peoples die,suffer.
About what happend in Gaza was painfull and cruel.he attack me again.bcz Lebanon send rockets in israel and i wasnt agree cz wasnt them war.he accuse me again cz i keep with jews.i explain him i keep with justice and rights.he couldn`t understand.is hard for me to make other to understand what is wrong bcz i care.i wonder why peoples think different then other.where is them heart?they said Allah is love.ok ...and if is LOVE,where is love in them hearts?i cant turn my back off to them,even sometime i want to do it.but i cant ignore reality and can`t be agree with what "blind" peoples think is right.
My God,teach me to love and help everybody.special who is my enemy and who hurt me.This is what i m doing and i will keep do bcz i think is right.i know love can change somebody life.important is to be real.
i m weak and i think naive if i keep going to try to talk muslim peoples the fact they are wrong.they didn`t bother to read Quran,but i did and i think that why call me a lier.is a fire inside of me and let peoples who i love to be blind.is possible to receive only hate and curse from them but i take this risk and i think u should do the same.if u care of your family and friends try to show them truth about islam.A religion is not based on hate,war and crimes.God don`t aprove this.He decide in our place whom live and whom die.
i have hundreds story in my head but,are not all mine and cant write here cz is about only islam.I belive not a religion can make u to be human and right,only God who is in our spirits and can giude us to see thru His eyes.
i really enjoyed here to read your storys and i m gratefull too see humanity and justice.i learn a lot of things from u and thank u for that!:)

kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Hi Luca

it is true that people resort to religion to seek comfort and peace of their heart. then they tend to ignore the fact that the religion they embrace contain "not so good" element, turning a blind eye then keep persisting in falsehood. the concept of hell and paradise also chip in to decorate their utopia. it's thousand years of brainwashing.

during the day when i 'was' a muslim, i want to believe in the brotherhood of all humanity and love them all but i simply fail due to the conflicting thought inside me that keep pushing me to believe only muslims are brothers and sisters, the kaafir will go to hell. this is one of the reason that initiate my quest for truth. even the word 'kaafir' is given a new meaning by the recent islamic apologists which cover only those who are hostile to the islamic religion, not every non muslim per se. however, this is far from the actual terminology implies.

based on my experience, the only firm argument from muslim's side on the truth of islam against other religion is when they point out the immorality of the West verses the islamic prohibition, then they will boast about why islam prohibits certain actions. ironically, when those same immorality are indulged mostly by muslims( in my country, the muslims are the highest percentage in drug addiction, HIV, and abortion), some people have the guts to say that because muslims are the people of truth, thus, the devil will annoy and mislead them more than the non muslim. i think this is the most stupidest excuses and folly at the highest order.

human is but one family :wink:

dianagrace

Post by dianagrace »

Hi Sister

I was surprised when you said that even your mother did not know about Muhammad's marriages etc.
Aren't Muslims taught these things? I'm sure if they knew more or even read a little of Muhammad's
history, we'd see a huge change?

Thanks for the wonderful posts!
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ....

gala

Post by gala »

Luca, darling, get away from that mofo Mobot!!!! Why is he your boyfriend? Do you eventually want to marry him?

It will only get worse. Right now, when he is supposed to be showing you his good side in order to "catch" you, and he is telling you he hates you because you don't hate the jews.

When you marry him, he will have absolute rights over you, in his eyes. He will always feel he has to defend his masculinity amidst his friends because you are a Christian and a European, his friends will call you a whore. He will call you a whore. It will never be resolved.

He will probably expect you to convert to Islam, too.

Besides, wtf his he doing dating. Muslims aren't supposed to date!
Kali Ma, get it?!!!

Infidel

Post by Infidel »

Ihsan wrote:hi islamnot4me,
welcome to humanity and congratulations on your apostasy,
you said something that caught my eye : not all muslims are bad but islam brings out the worst in them.
so true!!
I find it puzzling that muslims get outraged at cartoons show little reaction when muslims are killed by other muslims,or when innocent non-muslims ( an oxymoron to muslims) die , or when a little girl is abused by her husband ,and many other things, so to make a long story short:
-muslim kill muslim : no reaction.
-muslim kill non-muslim: no reaction ( to be fair there is the occasionnal cheering).
-non-muslim kill muslim: outrage and violent protests and comndemnations and fatwas and ......
like i said the muslim mind is very puzzling
There is no MODERATE ISLAM. You are either Muslim or NOT.

So choose wisely :lol:
Monotheism is a gift from the gods.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Don't live a lifetime of lies nor watch Muslims get away with theirs and misleading more into falsehood.

luca

Post by luca »

gala wrote:Luca, darling, get away from that mofo Mobot!!!! Why is he your boyfriend? Do you eventually want to marry him?

It will only get worse. Right now, when he is supposed to be showing you his good side in order to "catch" you, and he is telling you he hates you because you don't hate the jews.

When you marry him, he will have absolute rights over you, in his eyes. He will always feel he has to defend his masculinity amidst his friends because you are a Christian and a European, his friends will call you a whore. He will call you a whore. It will never be resolved.

hello dear Gala!
u have absolutley right about what u said.that why is a fight in me.bcz i will never change my religion.and i tell u this not bcz i m christan cz born in this relgion.not at all.i just feel the truth.i feel how God guide me when pray and when i read His word every day.is like i open my eyes larger every day.for me s really hard to fight against my feeling,but not impossible.i just pray to fnd my peace.is really hard...
when i met him i didn`t know what mean a muslim like him.he look charming,relgiouse,respectfull and so on.after he conquer me,after few month he start to show his "teeth".it was and still is hard for me to see his heart is like a stone actualy.is true all of us we use a mask on our face,but when u consider is timeto be yourself u have to show your face in real.and i always suppose when u put your mask down and decide to be yourself it suppose to be something beautyfull.for me was bad to discover a person who can hate without a seriouse reason.that why start to go deep in his world to discover why he is like this.i start to understand him.but still i belive in kindness and in change.but...in my case i start to think i have to stop this even s not easy.i still belive not all muslim are like him.bcz beyound kind of relgion,skin colour,age and sex we have to be human like we are and have to be.i mean with rationality and heart.
in this days i discover he start to shame of me front of his friends.this really hurt me.he start to lie me and yell at me.he said he want his life,to meet different girls and to go where he want.that really hurt!bcz is unffair to discriminate peoples bcz they are not muslim.i ask him why he date non-muslim if he think we are so bad?his answear was:bcz is my business what i do.
dear friends,i m very sad to discover something i did not know about some muslim men.they can use u for a short or long time and then to turn your back like u never exist.
no,i didnt wanted to marry with him cz i m afraid of peoples who hate and lie so real.i don`t have words to tell u exacly how i feel.i belive God will work in my life and will give me a happy future!

Poma

Post by Poma »

nice artical...

God Bless u dear and may the Love of GOd be with you and ur family...
well things are not tht much easy as we think...bt we have to stugle.....its not easy to accept the realty
LoVe YoUr EnEmIeS

Ram

Post by Ram »

luca wrote:bcz is unffair to discriminate peoples bcz they are not muslim.i ask him why he date non-muslim if he think we are so bad?his answear was:bcz is my business what i do.
dear friends,i m very sad to discover something i did not know about some muslim men.they can use u for a short or long time and then to turn your back like u never exist.
no,i didnt wanted to marry with him cz i m afraid of peoples who hate and lie so real.i don`t have words to tell u exacly how i feel.i belive God will work in my life and will give me a happy future!
God is not going to help if you do not help yourself. I am intrigud. Why do you want to be with this guy? From your posts, I understand that he does not respect you. It boggles my mind that you want to be with this guy, why?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

gala

Post by gala »

luca wrote:
gala wrote:Luca, darling, get away from that mofo Mobot!!!! Why is he your boyfriend? Do you eventually want to marry him?

hello dear Gala!
u have absolutley right about what u said.that why is a fight in me.bcz i will never change my religion.and i tell u this not bcz i m christan cz born in this relgion.not at all.i just feel the truth.i feel how God guide me when pray and when i read His word every day.is like i open my eyes larger every day.for me s really hard to fight against my feeling,but not impossible.i just pray to fnd my peace.is really hard...
when i met him i didn`t know what mean a muslim like him.he look charming,relgiouse,respectfull and so on.after he conquer me,after few month he start to show his "teeth".it was and still is hard for me to see his heart is like a stone actualy.is true all of us we use a mask on our face,but when u consider is timeto be yourself u have to show your face in real.and i always suppose when u put your mask down and decide to be yourself it suppose to be something beautyfull.for me was bad to discover a person who can hate without a seriouse reason.that why start to go deep in his world to discover why he is like this.i start to understand him.but still i belive in kindness and in change.but...in my case i start to think i have to stop this even s not easy.i still belive not all muslim are like him.bcz beyound kind of relgion,skin colour,age and sex we have to be human like we are and have to be.i mean with rationality and heart.
in this days i discover he start to shame of me front of his friends.this really hurt me.he start to lie me and yell at me.he said he want his life,to meet different girls and to go where he want.that really hurt!bcz is unffair to discriminate peoples bcz they are not muslim.i ask him why he date non-muslim if he think we are so bad?his answear was:bcz is my business what i do.
dear luca,

I am honoured that you replied to my post. I am glad that you keep to your religious convictions no matter what he says. I know it is hard, but you have to realize the person that you fell in love with doesn't exist, he was a made-up fake. I can tell somewhere inside, you want to believe this nice, devout, charming guy was the real person, and this foul-excuse for goat farts is not the real one, but I am sorry to say you have it backwards. The bad guy is his real face, and you probably aren't even seeing the whole face, because he saves that for marriage :shock: :cry:

If you must pray, I want to forward some advice that a friend gave to someone in Turkey: pray this guy finds another woman! I don't want to pass him on to another victim, but maybe he can find a mobot like himself. This is the easiest way because then he'll leave you peacefully and won't have the stigma of you dumping him (which you know how Muslims get if women show their power or individuality).

Anyway, I'm not sure if you left the turd or not, but please do!!!!
Kali Ma, get it?!!!