3 main reasons to leave Islam

Share your story.
Post Reply
iffo
Posts: 4696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by iffo »

Good video, his main reason for leaving Islam is same as mine, its the 'Hell'.

Second will be unimpressive content of quran, and third will be Muhammad launching attack on people left and right after moving to Medina.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRSYhpd6 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:Good video, his main reason for leaving Islam is same as mine, its the 'Hell'.

Second will be unimpressive content of quran, and third will be Muhammad launching attack on people left and right after moving to Medina.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRSYhpd6 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol: :lol: is that so iffo??

is it hell on earth or hell after this life?? lol.. I doubt your statement., I think It is much more than just "the hell" you read in scriptures that made you to leave Islam..

with best wishes
yeezevee

iffo
Posts: 4696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by iffo »

@yeezee
There are numerous reasons actually. But these are the top 3 and hell in life after will be on top of the list for me.

It shows the cruel / barbaric quite crazy nature of god.

Gauge123
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 am

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by Gauge123 »

Now that you have left Islam...you have to take the next step...stop the evil that is being done due to Islam.

You ready for it?

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by yeezevee »

Gauge123 wrote:Now that you have left Islam...you have to take the next step...stop the evil that is being done due to Islam.

You ready for it?
hello Gauge123., Well Even as a Muslim, before his apostasy Iffo was writing against the evils that is being done due to Islam or in the name of Islam. So I am sure he will continue on that. But.. But we don't want him to loose his job or his near & dear or worse his life for that next step .. So that for next step he has to be very careful as you know the consequences. We don't want him to fall in the hole.

But other wise how are you doing friend?? How is Theoretical Physics doing on that missing mass/energy from the big bang.. I was reading very url=http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=2043]fascinating story from a Physicist[/url] on that..

with best wishes
yeezevee

User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by enceladus »

iffo wrote:Good video, his main reason for leaving Islam is same as mine, its the 'Hell'.

Second will be unimpressive content of quran, and third will be Muhammad launching attack on people left and right after moving to Medina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRSYhpd6 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi iffo -
Yep, they're all very good reasons for leaving Islam. There'd be quite a few others as well.

The more people who leave Islam, the weaker becomes the power-base of the imams and mullahs (whose very existence depends on "keeping people in the dark" and keeping them fearful.)
- enceladus

wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by wakeup »

I feel so relieved after reading these posts here on this forum.

I have news that thousands of people in Pakistan are ready to Leave ISLAM but they can not for fear and terror.

These are really intelligent and most refined people. If you see the birds flying in the evenings, there are always a few birds leading their flocks.

Likewise the leaders of the flocks are there, ready to fly but they are searching for an opportunity.

once there is some friend in Pakistan, Bangladesh & Iran very large number of people are ready to leave their past behind and that does not mean
they will become Christians or Hindus but they simply do not want to follow Islam.

We should pray for all Muslims who are living a repressed life.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.


User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by enceladus »

wakeup wrote:I feel so relieved after reading these posts here on this forum.

I have news that thousands of people in Pakistan are ready to Leave ISLAM but they can not for fear and terror.
(snip)
Hi wakeup -
It's great to hear that lots of people in Pakistan would like to leave Islam. It is very sad (and evil) that the country (and other Islamic countries too) threatens them to stop them from becoming apostates.

What business is it of a government to be the judge of what people believe?

In Islam's case, of course, the answer will be that "religion" and "government" are inseparable - one and the same. Unfortunately.

I despise Islam with every atom of my being.
- enceladus

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 3 main reasons to leave Islam

Post by Ram »

enceladus wrote:Hi wakeup -
It's great to hear that lots of people in Pakistan would like to leave Islam. It is very sad (and evil) that the country (and other Islamic countries too) threatens them to stop them from becoming apostates.

What business is it of a government to be the judge of what people believe?

In Islam's case, of course, the answer will be that "religion" and "government" are inseparable - one and the same. Unfortunately.

I despise Islam with every atom of my being.
- enceladus
I understand how you feel But do not despair. All evil must end, that includes Islam. It will take some time but Islam will perish. More and more people are learning the truth about Islam and coming to the realization that Islam is ugly.

Fear is a big factor. It is the fear of violent Muslims that keeps many Muslims declaring that do not want to be Muslims or they want to practice a more moderate version of Islam. In my opinion, the so called moderate Islam can be way out of Islam for many Muslims without being the target of Islamic wrath. It may the way leading to rejection of Islam itself.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Post Reply