Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 pm                    >>Main Site<<

HOW THEY THINK ABOUT HINDUS IN INDIA

Share your story.

Re: HOW THEY THINK ABOUT HINDUS IN INDIA

Postby Proud-Gay-Christian » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 am

I am an Indian Christian
No matter what Muslims say , I am a very proud Indian
speaking of Hinduism , It is a great religion - it doesnt advise anyone to kill anyone or hate others

I am very happy for the Hindu community to be so peaceful & adorable with our Christian community
to all other Non-Indian Christians reading this ,
We as Christians have a national holiday on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter (yes in a Hindu country)
Does it happen in Egypt (the origin of Judaism & Christianity ) or in Saudi Arabia ?(NO)

There are some good Hindus and bad ones just like we have bad & good Christians, but in all Hinduism is a great religion & i have respect for it
Jesus has never spoken anything against any religion ,but there are some stupid fundamentalist groups who hate others honestly speaking did Jesus teach hate ?
then why do u ?
to All Indian Christians reading this , we are the Hindustani Christians ,be proud !
(Love to all hindus )

Let there be peace !
Proud-Gay-Christian

Postby capner » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Apparently you have never heard of the Thugee cult and their god called kali. There is a great video out there called "The Deceivers". Watch it. " it doesnt advise anyone to kill anyone or hate others" What a crock.
capner

Postby Intelligent lad » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 am

Proud-Gay-Christian wrote:I am an Indian Christian
No matter what Muslims say , I am a very proud Indian
speaking of Hinduism , It is a great religion - it doesnt advise anyone to kill anyone or hate others

I am very happy for the Hindu community to be so peaceful & adorable with our Christian community
to all other Non-Indian Christians reading this ,
We as Christians have a national holiday on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter (yes in a Hindu country)
Does it happen in Egypt (the origin of Judaism & Christianity ) or in Saudi Arabia ?(NO)

There are some good Hindus and bad ones just like we have bad & good Christians, but in all Hinduism is a great religion & i have respect for it
Jesus has never spoken anything against any religion ,but there are some stupid fundamentalist groups who hate others honestly speaking did Jesus teach hate ?
then why do u ?
to All Indian Christians reading this , we are the Hindustani Christians ,be proud !
(Love to all hindus )

et there be peace !

Welcome brother .I am from Kerala. We have lot of Christian brothers here and they are patriotic Indians. We need Christian-Hindu Unity to defet Islam.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU
Intelligent lad

Postby Intelligent lad » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 am

capner wrote:Apparently you have never heard of the Thugee cult and their god called kali. There is a great video out there called "The Deceivers". Watch it. " it doesnt advise anyone to kill anyone or hate others" What a crock.

Kali is the god of all Hindus not just Thugees. Again Thugeees came after Islamic invasion and have been extinct for a century. Don't try to create divide between Christians and Hindus. This forum is not for that.
Also please provide a link the video "The Deceivers".
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU
Intelligent lad

Postby sisha » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 am

Owaisis's speech at Nirmal gives us all a good view of how Muslims view India,Hidus &Hindu/Indian Culture.It has also exposed India as a Dhimmi state.
sisha

Postby Ram » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 pm

capner wrote:Apparently you have never heard of the Thugee cult and their god called kali. There is a great video out there called "The Deceivers". Watch it. " it doesnt advise anyone to kill anyone or hate others" What a crock.

And you have not heard of David Koresh, a Christian fundamentalist, who believed that he had the right to have sex with every female member of his cult. And do not forget Jim Jones, who convinced hundreds of his followers to take cynide and follow him to heaven and meet Jesus Christ.

The cult of Thugee is no more main stream part of Hinduism than the cults of David Koresh and Jim Jones are of Christianity. So get a grip.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
‎ساری دنیا ايک ہی خاندان ہۓ۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram

Postby enceladus » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 am

Hi all.

With all due respect - I'm sure that this thread is really interesting and all that.
However, this forum is the "Testimonies of those leaving Islam" forum, so I think this discussion is in the wrong place and should be moved to a more appropriate forum.

No disrespect is intended.

( Mods - maybe you can do this..... ? ) Thanks.

- enceladus
Undermining Islam -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15110

Refuting "divine Quran" -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11329

Refuting a Quran verse -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13098
enceladus

Previous

Return to Testimonies of Those Leaving Islam