why do you hate and refuse islam?

This forum is exclusive for Muslims and ex-Muslims. Please do not join if you have never been a Muslim.
ygalg

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan tell me something, according to Koran, how many books did allah revealed to the jews?
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
Ram

Post by Ram »

ygalg wrote:
Islam seemhan wrote: The distorted Bible gave nothing to the holy Quran.
I explained that before.
the distorted Bible is the prime source of Koran. it gave alright. a lot apparently.
if not for the bible and the other Jewish, Christian and other religious sources, you would have masturbating over a short version of it. a very thin koran, at size of a notebook. settle with "bless the prophet who went to far mosque..." :roflmao:
I think Muslims are fixated on the Bible because they are not able to justify the barbarity and hate in the Quran. Reason is very simple - the Quran is not able to stand on its own. I never heard any Christian put down the Quran in order to explain what the Bible says or means because the Bible can stand on its own.

Muslims think that by denigrating the Bible the evil in the Quran can be justified. This shows that Muslims have no confidence in Islam.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Ram wrote: This shows that Muslims have no confidence in Islam.
they live in constant denial
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
buttermint2000

Post by buttermint2000 »

Islam seemhan,

You demonstrate Orwellian Double-Think. Cutting off hands and stoning people are violent acts whether performed innocent or guilty people. Being a form of punishment does not suddenly make cutting off hands and stoning people non-violent.
Smarter than Allah

Post by Smarter than Allah »

Japan is far safer and more civilised than any Muslim country has ever been, and all without reliance on barbaric middle-eastern ideology and the rules that entails. If Japan became a Muslim country today, its scientific standing would steadily decline, and Japan would become a second-world Muslim country like Malaysia.
Islam seemhan

Post by Islam seemhan »

I am sorry for long delay.
I had got exams last month. I was studying hard so I was so busy that I have not time to read your posts.
Islam seemhan, I raised some very important issues and you speak total nonsense. I don't care about some idiotic miracles.
You asked me a question which is ''Can you prove that Muhammad is really a Prophet of God?'' ''Do you have the proof that Allah is God?'' so I answered this question. You didn't answer my questions about these miracles so you yourself prove that the noble man Mohammed is prophet. I will answer all your questions but you also must answer my questions.
Why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?
First,Every country has good people and evil people, righteous people and wicked ones so describing all Muslims in Muslim countries as not giving freedom of religion to the other religions' adherents means you are unfair. There are many Muslims defend non-Muslims so, as I told you before, don't relate the bad deeds of those Muslims, who oppress non-Muslims, to Islam.

Second, why there is no freedom of practicing Islam in Western and many secular countries.
Why the testimony of a non-Muslim man and a Muslim woman worth half as much as that of a Muslim man?

''And get two witnesses of your own men, and if there are not two men then a man and two women such as you choose for witnesses - so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her... [Baqarah 2:182]

The passage of the Qur'aan (Baqarah 2:282) in which the above-mentioned requirement is made has usury, capital and debtor difficulties as its theme. Allaah grants guidelines in matters relating to monetary obligations. Then business transactions are dealt with. In this section, the requirement to commit all transactions into writing is stated most emphatically (Reduce them to writing...). The section after this describes the responsibility of the scribe, or in modern parlance, the person responsible for drawing up the agreement. The following section describes the responsibility and the obligation of the person incurring the liability. The section after this explains how if the party that is liable cannot effectively draw up the contract - out of being deficient or weak mentally, or being unable to dictate - then his or her guardian should help draw out the contract and choose two suitable witnesses to observe. It must be understood that this situation arises if it is not possible for the liable party to draw out the contract by him/herself. The condition to put things into writing is still supreme.

The next section then explains that two men should be called to witness and if two men are not available (And if there are not two men...) then a man and two women. The legislation then continues and reminds most emphatically that one should not be complacent about putting ALL agreements into writing - no matter whether these agreements are major or minor as this is more JUST in the sight of Allaah and more reliable as evidence. The passage of the Qur'aan further explains that for practical reasons it may not always be possible to commit on-the-spot agreements into writing. In this case, it is also recommended that it be witnessed. The section which follows then lays down the guidelines which should be followed in the event that no witnesses are present.

I ask you to read the whole debate because I repeat more than one time.
Women are honored in Islam but are not honored in Judaism or Christianity.

The position of the Christian Church until recent centuries seems to have been influenced by both the Mosaic Law and by the streams of thought that were dominant in its contemporary cultures. In their book, Marriage East and West, David and Vera Mace wrote:

[woman was represented as the door of hell, as the mother of all human ills. She should be ashamed at the very thought that she is a woman. She should live in continual penance on account of the curses she has brought upon the world. She should be ashamed of her dress, for it is the memorial of her fall. She should be especially ashamed of her beauty, for it is the most potent instrument of the devil). One of the most scathing of these attacks on woman is that of Tertullian: Do you know that you are each an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that forbidden tree; you are the first deserters of the divine law; you are she who persuades him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert - that is death - even the Sop of God had to die). Not only did the church affirm the inferior status of woman, it deprived her of legal rights she had previously enjoyed.][/color][/size]

The prophet Mohammed said:

Whosoever has a daughter and he does not bury her alive, does not insult her, and does not favor his son over her, God will enter him into Paradise. (Ibn Hanbal, No. 1957).

Whosoever supports two daughters till they mature, he and I will come in the day of judgment as this (and he pointed with his two fingers held together).

The Qur'an provides clear-cut evidence that woman iscompletely equated with man in the sight of God interms of her rights and responsibilities. The Qur'an states:

"Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds" (Qur'an 74:38).
It also states:
...So their Lord accepted their prayers, (saying): I will not suffer to be lost the work of any of you whether male or female. You proceed one from another ...(Qur'an 3: 195).

Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily to him will We give a new life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the their actions. (Qur'an 16:97, see also 4:124).

"And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them, and men are a degree above them." (Qur'an 2:228).

Why women are forced to wear hideous niqabs, burquas and hijabs?
Who tell you that we are forced to wear veil. I am a female student of 19 years old. I wear Hijab. I am proud of wearing Hijab. Hijab is my right. Neither America nor all western people nor any one has right to prevent us from wearing Hijab. Preventing Muslim women in many western countries like France from wearing Hijab is against human rights. Allowing blasphemous women to be stark-naked or to wear Bikini and preventing Muslim women from wearing respectful clothes are not fair.
Killing Marwa El-Shrbini, Egyptian Muslim woman who was living in Germany, in front of her husband because she has worn Hijab is crime against humanity.

I, as a Muslim girl, am proud of Islam which regards me as a precious gem by enjoining me to wear Hijab. Westerns regard women as products which are bought and sold by lustful men.

Judaism and Christianity also impose Hijab on women. If woman, according to Bible, doesn't wear headscarf, her hair must be burned or shaved.

Nuns themselves wear Hijab.

Hijab Is my Choice Not Compulsion
http://www.iluvislam.com/v1/includes/j ... urn false;

Hijab Is Basic Human Right Of Muslim Women

http://kashifiat.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hijab3.jpg

WE LOVE HIJAB: Why do you love hijab?
NORA: Because it protects me in many ways and reminds me everyday as to why it is I am here. Also because it allows people to look past the superficial ideals of beauty and look at the person within

http://welovehijab.com/2008/04/01/haute-hijabi-nora-k

Hijab Our Right

http://pilgrim-of-light.instablogs.com/ ... hemselves/
Why Saudis do not allow non-Muslims to practice their religion?
I am not from Saudi Arabia.
Why Christians are being killed in Egypt and churches burned?
First, Christians and Churches in Egypt are responsible for many crimes.

Secondly, in Egypt, Muslims are against killing Christians and bombing churches.

1-In events of Alexandria Church, Muslims donate <give> blood in order to save the lives of Christians who were injured during bombing the church. Muslims also call for penal punishment for criminals who are responsible for bombing the Church.
Egyptian Muslims act as "human shields" for Coptic Christmas mass

http://onfaith.washingtonpost.com/onfai ... _mass.html

Egypts Muslims attend Christmas Mass, serving as human shields
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsConten ... urn false;

2-In events of Soul Church <in Itfeeh>, Muslim military and some other Muslims rebuilt the church.

3-In events of Imbaba, there are too many Muslims are killed.

Take into consideration that there are too many Christian women who converted to Islam were disappeared inside the churches. They are killed.

Wafaa costantine, Mary, Treza, Camellia Shehata and many other Christian women, who are wives of Christian priests, embrace Islam then disappeared. Church, as usual, killed them. Abeer Fakhri is another Christian lady, from Upper Egypt, who embraces Islam then was kidnapped, imprisoned and trapped inside the churches so she requested Muslims' help. Muslims really saved her. She reveals and uncovers many truths about Churches terrorism and kidnapping Muslim girls inside the churches.

Before accusing Egyptian Muslims of terrorism, look first at papal terrorism.
Islam is a lie. There is no truth in Islam, only barbarity and intolerance.
Islam is the only truth. Do whatever you like and say whatever you want, Islam will be forever the only truth but you mainly are not people of truth so you refuse to recognize it. Your efforts to tarnish image of Islam will go in vain.
the distorted Bible is the prime source of Koran. it gave alright.
I indicated and proved before by evidences that the holy Quran is never ever derived any thing from your distorted Bible.
Islam seemhan tell me something, according to Koran, how many books did allah revealed to the jews?
Allah sent only one book to the Jews but their filthy hands had distorted it and wrote many books.
I think Muslims are fixated on the Bible because they are not able to justify the barbarity and hate in the Quran. Reason is very simple - the Quran is not able to stand on its own. I never heard any Christian put down the Quran in order to explain what the Bible says or means because the Bible can stand on its own.

Muslims think that by denigrating the Bible the evil in the Quran can be justified. This shows that Muslims have no confidence in Islam.
You don't read the whole debate from the beginning. Read first then judge. When you read, you will realize falsehood and dishonesty of your friends who either cut a chunk or a part of the verse or don't mention the verse in its full context or are ignorant of rules of Arabic language so they misunderstand Islam.
Quran needs not to be justified because it is a book from Allah.

I answered many questions about the holy Quran but no one can answer my questions about Bible terrorism.
This shows that you know nothing about your books.
This also proves your books terrorism.
We, as Muslims, are confident in Islam so we will never ever accept any religion except it.
Islam seemhan,

You demonstrate Orwellian Double-Think. Cutting off hands and stoning people are violent acts whether performed innocent or guilty people. Being a form of punishment does not suddenly make cutting off hands and stoning people non-violent.
The same thing , please, read the whole debate your question is repeated again and I answered this question twice before.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan

Post by Islam seemhan »

ygalg ,

Where is your post?
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan wrote:ygalg ,

Where is your post?
above yours. provided with a youtube, displays sources that contribute in forming Koran. have you watch it?
Islam seemhan

Post by Islam seemhan »

Islam seemhan wrote:
ygalg ,

Where is your post?
above yours. provided with a youtube, displays sources that contribute in forming Koran. have you watch it?
First, video doesn't appear.
Second, you should speak not put video
Islam seemhan

Post by Islam seemhan »

Islam seemhan wrote:
ygalg ,

Where is your post?
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan wrote:
Islam seemhan wrote:
ygalg ,

Where is your post?
yes it does.

you want me to show you plagiarism? OK, here's of my favorite...

Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 4:1 (22a)
"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Koran 5:32
"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people."
Islam seemhan

Post by Islam seemhan »

"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people."
The word ''soul'' in your terrorist book ''Talmoud'' means any Jewish soul only but any other soul, except Jewish soul, must not be saved.

In the holy Quran, Allah means the whole souls whatever
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

assuming it refers to a Jew or a bear for all I care. it's irrelevant.

but for clarification, the commentary is over Kain and Abel (indicated as well in Koran; habil and qabil). these characters do not represent jews. but the ancestors of the entire human race. from theological stand point that is.

that is plagiarism in front of you. you gave me no reasonable reply to consider otherwise.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Garudaman wrote: Azazil isn't Azrail (Angel Species)
Azazil is Devil (Jinn Species)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :whistling:
from the same link (wiki)
"In the Dead Sea Scrolls the name Azazel occurs in the line 6 of 4Q203, the Book of the Giants. This is a part of the Enochic literature about fallen angels found at Qumran"
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

Azazel is fallen Jinn (Who have higher rank even among Angels, before "Adam Scandal") ---> in Bible called "Lucifer"
Literature "Fallen Angel" in "Quran"(Sunni Muslim Interpretations) is about : Harut & Marut ---> Who turning into Human (really Human who have Desire) by Allah and then ("fallen" because:) practicing Magic 'coz following their desire...http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source ... aDWO7lgkAg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Multiple

Post by Multiple »

Islam seemhan wrote:

The word ''soul'' in your terrorist book ''Talmoud'' means any Jewish soul only but any other soul, except Jewish soul, must not be saved.

In the holy Quran, Allah means the whole souls whatever
So answer this then. Allah creates ALL you must agree after all HE claims it. Allah also PREORDAINS everything you must agree after all HE claims it. He also claims he PREORDAINS whether we will believe in HIM or not .
So that being so why does allah then punish in Eternal Hellfire, occasionally reknewing their skin so he can burn it of again, all those who do NOT believe in him? Because that being so that makes allah an illogical, sadistic, perverted Satanic entity ,creating people he KNOWS he is going to punish, and not a God at all.

The answer in my opinion was that illogical Old Mo got carried away when he INVENTED allah so could not see the dilema he invented for his sock puppet allah.
Banned.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Garudaman wrote:Azazel is fallen Jinn (Who have higher rank even among Angels, before "Adam Scandal") ---> in Bible called "Lucifer"
Literature "Fallen Angel" in "Quran"(Sunni Muslim Interpretations) is about : Harut & Marut ---> Who turning into Human (really Human who have Desire) by Allah and then ("fallen" because:) practicing Magic 'coz following their desire...http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source ... aDWO7lgkAg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lucifer - such term is non existence in Jewish bible.

how is it related to the topic raised between me and Islam seemhan?
the topic is plagiarism.

Koran redefining terms of other sources is no news. for instance; Kain and Abel will be in Koran Habil and Qabil. but that does not refutes the claim of plagiarism. on the contrary, it confirms it.
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Garudaman wrote:
how is it related to the topic raised between me and Islam seemhan?
the topic is plagiarism.

Koran redefining terms of other sources is no news.
your youtube isn't valid
explain?