why do you hate and refuse islam?

This forum is exclusive for Muslims and ex-Muslims. Please do not join if you have never been a Muslim.
Rovan
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:02 am

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Rovan »

Waitta minute. You clam God is there but you ask other people who doesn't believe it to prove it's doesn't exist?

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

by Rovan » Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Waitta minute. You clam God is there but you ask other people who doesn't believe it to prove it's doesn't exist?
I never said that. You invented lies against me.
Now what about YOU prove that we are here accidently, and therefore we are the result of a long evolution: that's my challenge as a muslim.
Moreover, now that you are a ex-muslim, it's your duty to do so if you want to know the truth.
Do you really believe that Ali Sina or any others who claim that they are apostates ex-Muslims?
Their speeches show that they all are liars and know nothing about the best religion <Islam>.
I did not wrote that adam is a jew nor I wrote it about abraham.
here what I wrote: a jewish fictitious figure
IOW figments of the Jews.

Jews created these characters in the bible (Adam, Isaac...etc) and the stoires which muslims borrowed economically and wrote them in koran. leaving out the juicy stuff to the extent a lost of sense. muslims unable to interpret without peeping in the bible.
except reciting like a parakeet.
So why you dont interpret the verses of your distorted Bible.
the stoires which muslims borrowed economically and wrote them in koran.
You and your barbaric people know that the holy Quran never derived stories from your Bible but you,as usual, falsify the truth.

I will soon prove that.
I'm not religious. Islam seemhan confusing Koran's biblical revisionism with the genuine jewish writings of the bible.

no mosque found there by Omar. but rubbish. your own source refutes the allege journey of muhammad. time for you to examine your belief.
I will explain it soon.

User avatar
ygalg
Posts: 5427
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
Location: israel
Contact:

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan wrote:
I did not wrote that adam is a jew nor I wrote it about abraham.
here what I wrote: a jewish fictitious figure
IOW figments of the Jews.

Jews created these characters in the bible (Adam, Isaac...etc) and the stoires which muslims borrowed economically and wrote them in koran. leaving out the juicy stuff to the extent a lost of sense. muslims unable to interpret without peeping in the bible.
except reciting like a parakeet.
So why you dont interpret the verses of your distorted Bible.
I have no problem to understand the bible itself. that's self evident, that there is no distortion.

but distortions do exist in Koran itself, of biblical stories which were borrowed from the bible itself. muslims incapable to decipher without the bible itself. and that's a fact.
the stoires which muslims borrowed economically and wrote them in koran.
You and your barbaric people know that the holy Quran never derived stories from your Bible but you,as usual, falsify the truth.
you failing to recognize reality. Koran integrated with Jewish fibs. it's undeniable and irrefutable.
I will soon prove that.
no, you won't! it's but a wishful thinking.
I'm not religious. Islam seemhan confusing Koran's biblical revisionism with the genuine jewish writings of the bible.

no mosque found there by Omar. but rubbish. your own source refutes the allege journey of muhammad. time for you to examine your belief.
I will explain it soon.
iow more mumble coming soon...
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

I have no problem to understand the bible itself.
Oh :oops: you do not know your Bible or your religion so shut up your filthy mouth.
you failing to recognize reality. Koran integrated with Jewish fibs. it's undeniable and irrefutable.
I will soon prove that.
no, you won't! it's but a wishful thinking.
Ok, I now will prove.

Let's look first at the prophets, who are insulted, in your Bible and the prophets, who are honored, in the holy Quran:

[Gen 9:21] Noah drank of the wine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent. and Ham [his son] saw the NAKEDNESS of his father.

Allah said in the holy Quran:
79. "Peace and salutation to Noah among the nations!"

58. Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah did bestow His Grace,- of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel <the prophet Jacob> of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of ((Allah)) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears.


LOT'S DAUGHTERS COMMIT INCEST WITH HIM !

[Gen. 19:30] Lot went up out of Zo'ar and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters. And the first-born said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come to us after the manner of all the earth. COME LET US MAKE OUR FATHER DRINK WINE AND WE WILL LIE WITH HIM, that we may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink wine that night; AND THE FIRST BORN WENT IN AND LAY WITH HER FATHER; HE DID NOT KNOW WHEN SHE LAY DOWN OR WHEN SHE AROSE. And on the next day, the first-born said to the younger "Behold, I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine tonight also; then you go in and lie with him that we may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger arose, and LAY WITH HIM; and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. THUS BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT WERE WITH CHILD BY THEIR FATHER.



Allah said in the holy Quran:

[160. The people of Lut rejected the apostles.
161. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear ((Allah))?
162. "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust.
163. "So fear Allah and obey me.
164. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds.
165. "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,
166. "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"
167. They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!"
168. He said: "I do detest your doings."
169. "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"
170. So We delivered him and his family,- all

171. Except an old woman who lingered behind. ]


Let's also look at the story of Israel and the golden Calf in both the holy quran and the distorted Bible:

AARON BUILT THE CALF !

[Exo. 32:2] Aaron said to people of Israel, "take off the rings of Gold which are in the ears of your wives, your sons and your daughters. So they took off the rings of gold, and brought them to Aaron. And he received the golf at their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a molten calf and they said, "These are your Gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt."


In the holy Quran, Samaria built it and the prophet Aaron asked Israel to worship Allah and leave worship of this false golden calf. Allah said in the holy Quran , according to the prophet Aaron, when Israel worshiped the Calf:

90. Aaron had already, before this said to them: "O my people! ye are being tested in this: for verily your Lord is ((Allah)) Most Gracious; so follow me and obey my command."

91. They had said: "We will not abandon this cult, but we will devote ourselves to it until Moses returns to us."


The true Bible is distorted and the people who distorted it insulted the prophets by accusing them of committing adultery or by drinking Al-cohol :cry: but the holy Quran honored all prophets <Peace Be Upon Them> so the holy Quran never derived stories from your Bible.
iow more mumble coming soon...
http://www.mostmerciful.com/night-journ ... hammad.htm

The Words of Allah, as Revealed in Arabic, DOES NOT REVEAL that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s) was taken from the Mosque (Masjid) in Mekkah to the Mosque (Masjid) in Jerusalem.

Upon deliberating what has been expounded further by Allah (s.w.t.) in Verses 53: 2 to 7 of the Qur'an, it is known to us with certainty that the Prophet was taken to the highest part of Horizon, near the Lote-tree and not to Jerusalem. Often, it is argued that King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem was also a MOSQUE. The Verse Number 95 of Sura Al-e-Imran (3) REJECTS that argument. The verse 3: 59 reveals "Undoubtedly, the first House for the worship of Allah ever built for mankind is the one at Bakka (Makkah), a blessed site and a guidance for all the worlds." This Text was Added on September 1, 2008.

Most of the Muslim translators have - based upon the SPURIOUS NARRATIONS - either injected the name "Jerusalem" within the brackets or have specified 'the Mosque in Jerusalem' within their commentaries. It is a recorded historical fact from the Islamic and Jewish history that there was NO MOSQUE in Jerusalem when the Second Khalif Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) conquered this city. Khalifah Umar declined to pray in a Church and instead prayed in the open.


Here is the transliteration of the Opening Verse from Surah Al-Isra (17).
subhanallazee 'asra bi-'Abdihee laylam-minal Masjidil-Harami 'ila-Masjidil-'Aqsallazee barakna hawlahou li- nuriyahou min 'Ayatina; 'innahou Huwas-Samee'ul Baseer
Note:
Neither the name "MEKKAH" nor "JERUSALEM" is mentioned within the above Arabic Text.

The Arabic root word "qsa" means "to be distant". Al-aqsa refers to, "the more remote or further". No doubt, the Mosque that NOW STANDS in Jerusalem is known to Muslims as the "Al-Aqsa Mosque". But Allah (s.w.t) was referring to THE FARTHEST MOSQUE, ONE THAT IS BEYOND THIS PLANET. The Qur'anic Evidences and Support for that is to follow...

Here is a direct translation of the above Verse 17: 1:
Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for Journey by night, from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did Bless, - in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: For He is the One Who Heareth and Seeth (all things).
Notes: This event of "Al-Isra " is often argued by those who wish to insist upon Prophet's visit to JERUSALEM to be separate from the event of "mi'raj" Ascension, mentioned in the Qur'an Chapter 53 (Sura An-Najam). Upon reading the above verse it is evident that the showing him of "Our Sings" is clearly stated and related with the event of Al-Isra in Chapter 17.
The details of what was shown to the Prophet(S) viz. the Lote Tree, the Garden of Paradise etc., are mentioned in Chapter 53, hence there were NOT TWO SEPARATE EVENTS. The Night Journey was from the Sacred Mosque to the Mosque beyond the Highest Horizon. It may also be noted that there is an article Al (the), before the Names of these Two Masajid and they indicate SPECIFIC DESIGNATED PLACES OF WORSHIP FOR MUSLIMS.

Translator Yusuf Ali's MISLEADING -- SELF-CONTRADICTORY Commentary Number 2168 reads:
The Farthest Mosque must refer to the site of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem on the hill of Moriah, at or near which stands the Dome of the Rock, called also the Mosque of Hadhrat 'Umar. This and the Mosque known as the Farthest Mosque (Masjid-ul-Aqsa) were completed by the Amir 'Abd-ul-Malik in A.H. 68. Farthest, because it was the place of worship farthest west which was known to the Arabs in the time of the holy Prophet: it was a sacred place to both Jews and Christians, but the Christians then had the upper hand, as it was included in the Byzantine (Roman) Empire, which maintained a Patriarch at Jerusalem. The chief dates in connection with the Temple are: it was finished by Solomon about B.C. 1004; destroyed by the Babylonians under Nebuchadnezzar about 586 B.C.; rebuilt under Ezra and Nehemiah about 515 B.C.; turned into a heathen idol-temple by one of Alexander's successors, Antiochus Epiphanes, 167 B.C.; restored by Herod, B.C. 17 to A.D. 29; and completely razed to the ground by the Emperor Titus in A.D. 70. These ups and downs are among the greater Signs in religious history.

The emphasis "must refer to" placed by the translator is UNFOUNDED. Surprisingly, the next sentence of that commentary acknowledges the fact that this famous Mosque in Jerusalem known as (Masjid-ul-Aqsa) was completed in 68 A. H. The Prophet passed away in 10 A. H.

You can see the rest of Article If you want really to know the truth. :)

aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by aceaxe2 »

Islam seemhan ,

It's fun to see you mocking Jews and Christian god , because that god also Muslim god :D

I'm curious because you said your religion is the best .Tell me about your god :
1) Why he need human to worship him ?
2) Why he punish human who don't want worship him ?
3) In hell , did human tortured for eternity ?
4) Did God know what will happen in the future and can change future as long as he want to ?
5) In koran , did it mention god choose human who will follow Islam ? And for some human even heard the truth will never convert because God make that happen ?
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist

User avatar
ygalg
Posts: 5427
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
Location: israel
Contact:

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by ygalg »

damn, he had me to believe he will surpirse me by bringing allah into the witness stand but no. he proved me right. more mumble...

Islam seemhan returning with contradictory posts
he posted:
•Ibrahim (as) rebuilt the Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem

•Prophet Daud (as) began the rebuilding of Masjid Al Aqsa.

•It was Prophet Sulayman (as) who finally completed the building of Masjid Al Aqsa.

•Masjid Al Aqsa built by Sulayman (as) was destroyed in 587 BC by Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon.

•The Jews call this same Masjid Al Aqsa built by Sulayman as their Temple.

The Jews re-built their Temple on them same site in 167 BC but was destroyed in 70 AD and Jews banished from Jerusalem.

•The site of Masjid Al Aqsa remained barren and was used as a rubbish tip for nearly 600 years until the Great Khalifah Umar bin Khattab liberated Jerusalem in 637/8 AD.

then he posted:
It is a recorded historical fact from the Islamic and Jewish history that there was NO MOSQUE in Jerusalem when the Second Khalif Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) conquered this city. Khalifah Umar declined to pray in a Church and instead prayed in the open.
The Arabic root word "qsa" means "to be distant". Al-aqsa refers to, "the more remote or further". No doubt, the Mosque that NOW STANDS in Jerusalem is known to Muslims as the "Al-Aqsa Mosque". But Allah (s.w.t) was referring to THE FARTHEST MOSQUE, ONE THAT IS BEYOND THIS PLANET.
it only reaffirms that there is no connection between Jerusalem and the mythical mosque. iow muslims occupying unjustly the Jewish temple mount. and the rest of his source rejects the source he lean to in the beginning. what a flip... :heh:

Islam seemhan's own goal!
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

Islam seemhan returning with contradictory posts
There is no contradiction at all.
When I say Masjid al-Aqsa, I mean the name which Muslims call Al-Aqsa.
The term "masjid", literally in Arabic means "place of prostration" or ''place of worship''.
it only reaffirms that there is no connection between Jerusalem and the mythical mosque.
Oh, I am so sorry, I made mistake.

Masjid al-Aqsa does not exclusively lend itself to physical structures but a location, as the prophet Muhammad stated 'the earth has been made a masjid for me and my followers...' (bukhari volume 1, Book 7, Number 331).
iow muslims occupying unjustly the Jewish temple mount


Al-Aqsa was a place of worship not Jewish.
It was built first by the prophet Adam and was rebuilt by the prophet Abraham, before revealing Judaism.
The jews used Al-aqsa as a place of drinking al-cohol, theft and devouring usury not used it as a place of worship.
The christians ,as I mentioned above, threw garbage and rubbish in Al-Aqsa.the Christians had used the place as the city rubbish dump.

you didn't answer my question:

Where were your ancestors Jews when Christians threw the rubbish in the holy place of worship?

It was Islam that restored the sanctity of Temple Mount, and made it a place of prostration and prayer.

I'm curious because you said your religion is the best .Tell me about your god :
OK, as you like :)
It's fun to see you mocking Jews and Christian god , because that god also Muslim god
Generally, I mock at their distorted Bible which defame the reputation of God and distort the real meaning of deity.
In Judaism,

The Jews worship Jehovah whom I think he is not Allah because the distorted Bible describes him as a god who drank Al-cohol, slept, felt tired after creating the heavens and repented because of creating humans.

Repenting, sleeping, feeling tired or exhausted and drinking are all humans' traits.

In Christianity,

Christians commit more dangerous crime than the Jews because they worshiped other gods beside Allah <the prophet Jesus <Peace Be Upon Him> and the holy spirit>.The distorted Gospels said that Allah begot Jesus. Begetting is also humans' trait. They also claim that Jesus, who was crucified, according to their belief, god <How did weak humans kill god?>.

At the same time, Gospels contradict themselves when Matthew's Gospel and others said that Jesus was the son of Joseph.

But Allah in Islam is perfect.
In the Quran, Allah said that he never eats or feels tired or sleeps. Islam is really a great religion because it enjoins us to worship one perfect god who creates the man, high mountains, seas, rivers and the other natural phenomena which show that there must be god who creates these things. You will never find food without cooker or buildings without builder.
1) Why he need human to worship him ?
First, please, don't say ''he needs us'' because whether humans worship him or not, he is god.

You can say ''wants us'' instead of ''needs us''.

Secondly, Allah wants us to worship him to obey his commands which organize the relationships among humans. He said in the holy Quran:

[56. I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship Me.
57. No Sustenance do I require of them, nor do I require that they should feed Me].



I know there are some Muslims don't obey Allah's commands but the earlier Muslims, who had Islamic Civilization which was the beacon of knowledge in Europe in the darkness age, obey Allah's commands. Allah S.W.T love human very much.. When He throw us to the world, He want us to be close to Him, so that's why we have to worship Allah..
2) Why he punish human who don't want worship him ?
Because if humans don't worship him, they will not obey his commands so they will spread mischief in the land by killing, committing adultery, drinking Al-cohol, hurting people, harming themselves, cheating, devouring usury and parents disobedience……etc so Allah puts Deterrent sanctions <punishments>,in the holy Quran, for those who commit sins.

At the same time, Allah preaches us. He mentioned verses of blessings of paradise for those who fear Allah and do righteous deeds.

Allah said in the holy Quran:

[those who have faith and work righteousness, they are companions of the Garden: Therein shall they abide (For ever).]

[31. Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's) desires; 32. Gardens enclosed, and grapevines; 33. Companions of equal age; 34. And a cup full (to the brim). 35. No vanity shall they hear therein, nor Untruth:- 36. Recompense from thy Lord, a gift, (amply) sufficient, ]

[the Righteous will be in Bliss: 23. On Thrones (of Dignity) will they command a sight (of all things): 24. Thou wilt recognise in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss. 25. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed: 26. The seal thereof will be Musk: And for this let those aspire, who have aspirations: 27. With it will be (given) a mixture of Tasnim: 28. A spring, from (the waters) whereof drink those Nearest to Allah.]


The paradise is not for those who are slaves to their desires and lusts but it is for those who fear Allah and purify their souls.
3) In hell , did human tortured for eternity ?
Allah will tortured infidels for eternity.
Allah will punish each Muslim for bad deeds like killing, committing adultery, drinking Al-cohol, hurting people, harming themselves, cheating, devouring usury and parents disobedience……etc then take them to the paradise as reward for the good deed of worshiping him as one god.
4) Did God know what will happen in the future and can change future as long as he want to ?
Yes, of course, he knows what will happen in the future.
He does anything as he wills.
5) In koran , did it mention god choose human who will follow Islam ? And for some human even heard the truth will never convert because God make that happen ?
Allah said that he has ability to make infidels Muslims if he wants.
but these verses are not an excuse for disbelief.

aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by aceaxe2 »

Islam seemhan wrote " Because if humans don't worship him, they will not obey his commands so they will spread mischief in the land by killing, committing adultery, drinking Al-cohol, hurting people, harming themselves, cheating, devouring usury and parents disobedience……etc "
Nope , I see many non muslims who have good personality and many muslim who worship god doing mischief .

Islam seemhan wrote " You can say ''wants us'' instead of ''needs us'' "
Want = have desire , It is human's trait .
Islam seemhan wrote " The paradise is not for those who are slaves to their desires and lusts "
Conclusion : Allah not fit in paradise .

Islam seemhan wrote " Allah will tortured infidels for eternity. "
So Allah is cruel god

Islam seemhan wrote " paradise as reward for the good deed of worshiping him as one god "
Sound like , worship me or I will torture you

Islam seemhan wrote " Yes, of course, he knows what will happen in the future. He does anything as he wills "
Then Allah not willing to see all human go into paradise .

Islam seemhan wrote " Allah said that he has ability to make infidels Muslims if he wants.but these verses are not an excuse for disbelief "
Yet Allah use this ability to torture infidels for eternity than lead all human to paradise .

From your answer , I can't see Allah as the best God .
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist

aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by aceaxe2 »

Islam seemhan wrote " ...You will never find food without cooker or buildings without builder."
You say something exists because someone create them , then somebody must had created Allah .
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5356
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by pr126 »

aceaxe2 wrote:Islam seemhan wrote " ...You will never find food without cooker or buildings without builder."
You say something exists because someone create them , then somebody must had created Allah .
How about special pleading? :sly:
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
ygalg
Posts: 5427
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
Location: israel
Contact:

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan does not sense he's inconsistent. it is futile attempt to explain to him as he returns with more faults. he has no will to amend himself. advice to him, reread your own posts and others before commnet further. I've addressed the imaginary, the figurative and physical mosque in my previous posts. I made my case clear as possible.

as pr126 pointed right. there is 'special pleading' stem from Islam seemhan.

this thread should move either to the Soap Box or the Garbage Can
it's in the wrong section.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Ram »

Islam seemhan, I really don't care if your religion is false. You think it is the only true faith is none of my business. You believe that Islamic myth is the truth, that's fine. Christians and Jews have own their myths which they believe in. So, I don't understand what is your problem. Myths are myths in every religion.

You believe that Muhammad is the Last Prophet and Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Both are myths. So why much bellyaching? Can you prove that Muhammad is really a Prophet of God? Can Christians prove that Jesus is the Son of God? Do you have documented archeological evidence or historical proof that Muhammad is the Prophet? Do you have the proof that Allah is God? It is very possible that Muhammad did not even exist.

We have reason to believe that Islam is evil. There is ample evidence that Islam is repressive and backward ideology. The proof lies in Muslim countries. Without exception, Muslim countries are the most backward and Muslims the least educated. Muslims waste their time by praying five times a day in meaningless prayer in a language they do not understand. They waste their time by memorizing the Quran in Arabic which they do not understand. It is very difficult to memorize any book the size of the Quran in one's mother tongue, so it must be many times more difficult in Arabic.

Muslims fast during the complete month of Ramadan during the day and gorge themselves with large quantities of unhealthy grease laden food at night - they do it for a whole month. This is probably the worst religious custom in the world. Muslims are not productive for the whole month - that is 1/12th of a whole year, every year. The lack of proper nutrition during the day stunts the brain. This could be the principal reason for the backwardness of Muslim societies, even in non-Muslim countries.

The lack of human rights of all citizens is a mark of civilized countries. You know that non-Muslims are not tolerated in Muslim countries. The laws in every Muslim countries are designed to humiliate non-Muslims and the discrimination is legalized and institutionalized. No Muslim country allows complete freedom of religion.

Muslim countries do not respect excellence in their non-Muslim citizens. Abdus Salam, the Noble Prize winner from Pakistan is a case in point. Dr. Salam is an Ahmediya Muslim, that is the reason he was banned from universities in Pakistan. Dr. Salam is the only Pakistani to win a Noble Prize, but because he was an Ahmediya, not Sunni, he was rejected by his own country. This is one more proof that Muslims do not value education.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

saj69
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 am

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by saj69 »

hi this is how islam is spread and to convert ppl to islam ,,1st they all say its very peaceful, its very peaceful ,,and then they try to convert u to islam ,,and once they hav the majority ,,then they want to bring sharia law in ,which will cut ur hands off id sum 1 says they saw u stealing or if a muslim woman has sex with sum 1 ,, its totally ok for the mullla to enjoy him self ,,like for eg ,,5 wives they say u can hav ,,why the the prophet had 8 wives and so on ,,the mulla,s are just pervies and they try to preach a book to ppl tht they say was sent by god ,,any 1 can write in a book and giv it to ppl and say this is sent by god ,,so com on ppl wake up ,,and realise tht if god wanted to chooese a religion we would be all fallowin tht religion ,,1st jewism came and they copied alot of thing s frm jewism to make it in to christianity ,,then christianity came and they copied alot of things frm the bible and made it in to islam ,,by addding a few words and sayin this book was sent by god ,,and ppl hav always beeen very easy to brain wash

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by yeezevee »

Welcome to FFI dear saj69., Are you also from Indonesia?
saj69 wrote:hi this is how islam is spread and to convert ppl to islam ,,1st they all say its very peaceful, its very peaceful ,,and then they try to convert u to islam ,,and once they hav the majority ,,then they want to bring sharia law in ,which will cut ur hands off id sum 1 says they saw u stealing or if a muslim woman has sex with sum 1 ,, its totally ok for the mullla to enjoy him self ,,like for eg ,,5 wives they say u can hav ,,why the the prophet had 8 wives and so on ,,the mulla,s are just pervies and they try to preach a book to ppl tht they say was sent by god ,,any 1 can write in a book and giv it to ppl and say this is sent by god ,,so com on ppl wake up ,,and realise tht if god wanted to chooese a religion we would be all fallowin tht religion ,,1st jewism came and they copied alot of thing s frm jewism to make it in to christianity ,,then christianity came and they copied alot of things frm the bible and made it in to islam ,,by addding a few words and sayin this book was sent by god ,,and ppl hav always beeen very easy to brain wash
with best wishes
yeezevee

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

Islam seemhan wrote " Because if humans don't worship him, they will not obey his commands so they will spread mischief in the land by killing, committing adultery, drinking Al-cohol, hurting people, harming themselves, cheating, devouring usury and parents disobedience……etc "
Nope , I see many non muslims who have good personality and many muslim who worship god doing mischief .
I mentioned this before but there are too many Muslims fear Allah and do righteous deeds.
Islam seemhan wrote " You can say ''wants us'' instead of ''needs us'' "
Want = have desire , It is human's trait .
No, there is difference between the word ''need'' and the word ''want''.
The word ''need'' means that if we don't worship him, he may die or feel tired <Glory to Allah> but The word ''want'' means that whether people worship him or not, he still is a god so say ''want'' instead of ''need''.
Islam seemhan wrote " Allah will tortured infidels for eternity. "
So Allah is cruel god
For example,
[Your teacher enjoins you to work <study> hard and gather information from many sources to pass the exam. You do exactly as your teacher enjoins you <working hard and collecting information from different sources> but your friend neither work hard nor gather information so you ,of course, should pass the exam but your friend should fail because he exerts no efforts but you do your best to pass the exam. I think that you will feel that your teacher is unfair and unjust if he makes your lazy friend, who neither studies hard nor exerts effort like you, pass the exam.]

The same thing:
-If you do righteous deeds, you will go to paradise.
-If you do bad and wrong deeds, you must be punished.
Allah is neither cruel nor harsh but he is so fair and just that he will punish every one who does wrong deeds. The people who are slaves to their lusts are unfair, unjust and cruel because they want to be equal with those believers who fear Allah and his punishment in the afterlife.
Please, just ponder these verses of the holy Quran:
[21. What! Do those who seek after evil ways think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe and do righteous deeds,- that equal will be their life and their death? Ill is the judgment that they make.
22. Allah created the heavens and the earth for just ends, and in order that each soul may find the recompense of what it has earned, and none of them be wronged.]

[18. Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked? Not equal are they.
19. For those who believe and do righteous deeds are Gardens as hospitable homes, for their (good) deeds.
20. As to those who are rebellious and wicked, their abode will be the Fire: ]

[28. Shall We treat those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the same as those who do mischief on earth? Shall We treat those who guard against evil, the same as those who turn aside from the right?
29. (Here is) a Book which We have sent down unto thee, full of blessings, that they may mediate on its Signs, and that men of understanding may receive admonition.]


Islam seemhan wrote " Yes, of course, he knows what will happen in the future. He does anything as he wills "
Then Allah not willing to see all human go into paradise .
Humans' bad deeds show that humans don't want to go to paradise.It is their problem not Allah's problem.
Islam seemhan does not sense he's inconsistent. it is futile attempt to explain to him as he returns with more faults.
Where is this contradiction?
I first made mistake then corrected it.
Al-Aqsa was mainly built by the prophet Adam<Peace Be upon Him>, before Judaism, and was rebuilt again by the prophet Abraham, before also Judaism, as a Masjid < in Arabic: place of worship>.
-Jews did not use it as a place of worship. They used it as a place of theft, drinking Al-cohol and devouring usury.
-The Christians,as I mentioned above, threw garbage and rubbish in Al-Aqsa.the Christians had used the place as the city rubbish dump.
- Muslims restored the sanctity of Temple Mount, and made it a place of prostration and prayer.
Where is this contradiction?
You also don't answer my question:

Where were your ancestors Jews when Christians threw the rubbish in the holy place of worship?
Islam seemhan, I really don't care if your religion is false. You think it is the only true faith is none of my business. You believe that Islamic myth is the truth, that's fine. Christians and Jews have own their myths which they believe in. So, I don't understand what is your problem. Myths are myths in every religion.
Islam is the best religion so there are no myths in it at all.
I am proud of Islam and my beloved prophet Mohammed <Peace of Allah, his blessings and mercy be upon him>.
You believe that Muhammad is the Last Prophet and Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Both are myths. So why much bellyaching? Can you prove that Muhammad is really a Prophet of God?
Yes, of course, I can. Ponder what I say.
The prophet Mohammed was an illiterate man who told us about many medical advices in 7th century.
The prophet's medical advices were proved by many non-Muslim scientists in 19th and 20th century.
There are many medical advices of the prophet but I now mention 2 advices only and wait your opinion.
First, On the authority of ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘As that the Prophet (PBUH) said:

“No one should sail on the sea except the one who is going to perform Hajj or ‘Umrah , or the one who is going to fight in Allah's path for under the sea there is a fire, and under the fire there is a sea. ”

Allah said in the holy Quran:

"And when the seas shall be burnt." [Surat At-Takwir ( Wound Round and Lost its Light): 6]

Scientists discovered underwater volcanoes in 20th century while the prophet Mohammed told us about that 1500 years ago.
Underwater volcanoes

http://www.iceagenow.com/Ocean_Warming.htm

Thus, we see the magnificence of this honorable hadith in which the Prophet SAW stated and clarified some facts about our planet more than 1400 years ago, though the Jahiliyyah people denied him at that time. Strangely, man was (only) able to reach these facts a few years ago.

Was Prophet Muhammad a scientist? Was Muhammad a deep-sea diver or a researcher studying ocean-bottom substances? What equipments were available on Prophet Muhammad that allowed him to declare that there were volcanic eruptions under the sea? NO! All those are the kalam (words) of Allah. Allah swears with what is unknown to mankind at that time (the Jahiliyyah era) and what is just known to mankind because the Qur’an is not only for the ummah of 1400 years ago, but also for the ummah of all time, until that deciding moment arrives.


Second, I mentioned before the Hadiths of flies:
Islam seemhan wrote
skynightblaze wrote
Your prophet had some very strange ideas on health too:

The Prophet said "If houses fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh4/bh4_540.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will take a glass of good red French table wine before I will take prophet’s moronic advice.
You are really uneducated. There is no difference between you and the illiterate people.

http://www.muslimhope.com/IslamAndMedicine.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Footnote (1) says, "Medically it is well known now that a fly carries some pathagens on some parts of its body as mentioned by the Prophet (before 1400 years. approx. when the humans knew very little of modern medicine.) Similarly Allah created organisms and other mechanisms which kill these pathagens e.g. penicillin Fungus kills pathogenic organisms like Staphalococci and others etc. Recently experiments have been done under supervision which indicates that a fly carries the disease (pathagens) plus the antidote for those organ-isms. Ordinarily when a fly touches a liquid food it infects the liquid with its pathogens, so it must be dipped in order to release also the antidote for those pathogens to act as a counter balance to the pathogens. Regarding this subject I also wrote through a friend of mine to Dr. Muhammad M. El-SAMAHY chief of Hadith Dept. in Al-Azhar University CAIRO (Egypt) who has written an article upon this Hadith and as regards medical aspects he has mentioned that the microbiologists have proved that there are longitudinal yeast cells living as parasites inside the belly of the fly and these yeast cells in order to repeat their life-cycle protrude through respiratory tubules of the fly and if the fly is dipped in liquid, these cells burst in the fluid and the content of those cells is an antidote for the pathogens which the fly carries."

Note that the Bukhari footnote quotes this Dr. from the Hadith department; they did not get a quote from the medical or health department.

Almost all modern medical doctors, if they are not Muslim, would laugh at deliberately dipping a fly in your drink.

One wing of a fly has a disease, and the other the cure. Abu Dawud vol.3 no.3835 p.1080

If a fly falls in a drink, dip the other wing in the drink. Ibn-i-Majah vol.5 no.3504-3505 p.38-39
May your stupidity and ignorance burn in Hell.
I ask you,

How did the illiterate noble man <the prophet Mohammed> who was living in the desert know these complex informations which scientists have discovered in 19th century?
We have reason to believe that Islam is evil. There is ample evidence that Islam is repressive and backward ideology. The proof lies in Muslim countries. Without exception, Muslim countries are the most backward and Muslims the least educated.
Not all Muslims. There are too many Muslims are engineers and doctors.
Islam has no guilty of uncivilization of Islamic countries.
Don't relate Islam to the bad deeds of some Muslims.
If Islam is uncivilized religion, how Muslim scientists were the beacon of knowledge in Europe in darkness age
Islam seemhan wrote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... urn false;
Astronomers and astrophysicists
Chemists and alchemists
Economists and social scientists
Geographers and earth scientists
Mathematicians
Biologists, neuroscientists, and psychologists
Physicians and surgeons
Physicists and engineers
Political scientists
If Islam is uncivilized religion, why it is the fastest-growing religion in the world.
If Islam is uncivilized religion, why too many western scientists and priests embrace it.
Muslims waste their time by praying five times a day in meaningless prayer in a language they do not understand.
Because you are not Muslim, you don't feel enjoyment which we feel during praying. We feel that we are very close to our creator. When I bow down to Allah, praying to him, I feel that he hears me.
They waste their time by memorizing the Quran in Arabic which they do not understand. It is very difficult to memorize any book the size of the Quran in one's mother tongue, so it must be many times more difficult in Arabic..
There are too many Muslims memorize the holy Quran. I am one of those who feel happy and delight in reading and memorizing the holy Quran.

I think wasting time in worships like praying and memorizing the holy Quran is more useful than indulging in lusts.
Muslims fast during the complete month of Ramadan during the day and gorge themselves with large quantities of unhealthy grease laden food at night - they do it for a whole month. This is probably the worst religious custom in the world. Muslims are not productive for the whole month - that is 1/12th of a whole year, every year. The lack of proper nutrition during the day stunts the brain. This could be the principal reason for the backwardness of Muslim societies, even in non-Muslim countries.
.

The physiological effect of fasting includes lower of blood sugar, lowering of cholesterol and lowering of the systolic blood pressure. In fact, Ramadan fasting would be an ideal recommendation for treatment of mild to moderate, stable, non-insulin diabetes, obesity and essential hypertension. In 1994 the first International Congress on "Health and Ramadan", held in Casablanca, entered 50 research papers from all over the world, from Muslim and non-Muslim researchers who have done extensive studies on the medical ethics of fasting. While improvement in many medical conditions was noted; however, in no way did fasting worsen any patients' health or baseline medical condition. On the other hand, patients who are suffering from severe diseases, whether diabetes or coronary artery disease, kidney stones, etc., are exempt from fasting and should not try to fast.


In addition to these medical benefits,
Muslims feel closer to their Creator, and recognize that everything we have in this life is a blessing from Him.

Muslims develop feelings of generosity and good-will toward others. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once said, "A man's wealth is never diminished by charity."

Fasting indoctrinates us in patience and selflessness, as through fasting, we feel the pains of deprivation .
Ramadan really is a very special time for us.
The lack of human rights of all citizens is a mark of civilized countries. You know that non-Muslims are not tolerated in Muslim countries. The laws in every Muslim countries are designed to humiliate non-Muslims and the discrimination is legalized and institutionalized. No Muslim country allows complete freedom of religion.
Oh, really. What about your terrorist crimes against Muslims in the west?
What about the racial discrimination against Muslims in the west?
This is one more proof that Muslims do not value education.
Not all Muslims. Islam itself supports education.

The first word which was revealed in the holy Quran was ''Read''
Allah said in the holy Quran:

''1. Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created- 2. Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood: 3. Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,- 4. He Who taught (the use of) the pen,- 5. Taught man that which he knew not. ''


The prophet Muhammad commanded knowledge upon all Muslims, and urged them to seek knowledge as far they could reach, and also to seek it at all times.

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) encouraged all Muslims to acquire knowledge and share it. He said:

"Acquire knowledge, for he who acquires it in the way of Allah performs an act of piety; he who speaks of it, praises the Lord; he who seeks it, adores Allah; he who dispenses instruction in it, bestows alms; and he who imparts it to others, performs an act of devotion to Allah." (Bukhari, Muslim)

The following ahadith shows how important and how rewarding knowledge is.

Ibn Mas?ud (Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (S) said: The position of only two persons is enviable; the person whom Allah bestowed wealth empowering him to spend it in the way of righteousness, and the person whom Allah gave wisdom with which he adjudges and which he teaches to others.

"He who acquires knowledge acquires a vast portion."


"If anyone going on his way in search of knowledge, God will, thereby make easy for him the way to Paradise."


Islam really is a great religion.
hi this is how islam is spread and to convert ppl to islam ,,1st they all say its very peaceful, its very peaceful ,,and then they try to convert u to islam ,,and once they hav the majority ,,then they want to bring sharia law in ,which will cut ur hands off id sum 1 says they saw u stealing
I hope you read the whole debate because i answered your question before.The answer was at page.4:
Islam Seemhan wrote
Any country generally and any group particularly have rules for doing any thing
Punishments for criminals and rewards for reformers.

If any group doesn’t have criminal punishments, many people will commit crimes without taking into account the senses and feelings of others.

I think every non-Muslim country has criminal punishments.
As I have said before, Islam has psychological, economical, medical and political aspects.

Criminal punishments are one of the political aspects.
Chopping hands off is punishment for thieves who steal something which they don't possess.

The thief whose hand is chopped off will be example for any one who wants to loot the properties of others.
its totally ok for the mullla to enjoy him self ,,like for eg ,,5 wives they say u can hav
4 wives not 5 but the prophet married 11 because Allah enjoined him to do so for special reasons which I will mention.
and realise tht if god wanted to chooese a religion we would be all fallowin tht religion
No, it is not a condition.
christianity came and they copied alot of things frm the bible and made it in to islam ,,by addding a few words and sayin this book was sent by god ,,and ppl hav always beeen very easy to brain wash
The distorted Bible gave nothing to the holy Quran.
I explained that before.

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

why the the prophet had 8 wives and so on
In short,When Muhammad was twenty-five years old he married for the first time. His wife, Khadijah, was fifteen years older than him. She remained the only wife of the prophet for the next twenty-five years, until she died (may Allah be pleased with her).

Only after her death did the prophet marry other women. Now, it is obvious that if the prophet was after physical pleasure he did not have to wait until he was more than fifty years old to start marrying more wives. He lived in a society in which it was quite acceptable to have many wives. But the prophet remained devoted to his only wife for twenty-five years. When she died she was sixty-five years old.

His later marriages were for various reasons. Some marriages were with the view to help the women whose husbands had been killed while they were defending their faith. Others were with a view to cement relationships with devoted followers like Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him. Yet others were to build bridges with various tribes who were otherwise at war with the Muslims. When the prophet became their relative through marriage, their hostilities calmed down, and much bloodshed was averted.

See also the details about the prophet's wives:

1. KHADIJAH : She was 40 years old when she proposed to marry the Prophet when he was 25 years old. After 15years of their marriage he became a prophet. She had been married twice before she married Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Her first husband was Aby Haleh Al Tamemy and her second husband was Oteaq Almakzomy. They had both died leaving Khadijah a widower. Khadijah died in 621A.D. This was the same year the Prophet ascended into heaven (Meraj).
2. SAWDA BINT ZAM'A: Her first husband was Al Sakran Ibn Omro Ibn Abed Shamz. He died within a few days after his return from Ethiopia. She was 65 years old, poor, and had no one to care for her. This was why Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married her.

3. AISHA SIDDIQA: A woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) marry Aishah, the daughter of Aby Bakr, to form a close relationship with Aby Bakr's family. She was already engaged to Jober Ibn Al Moteam Ibn Oday. At this time Jober was not yet a Muslim. The people of Makkah did not object to Aishah becoming married because although she was young, she was mature enough to understand the responsibility of marriage. Prophet Muhammad (bpuh) was engaged to Aishah for 2 years before he married her. Aby Bakr was the first leader after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death.

4. HAFSAH BINT U'MAR : She was the daughter of Omar, the second Calipha. Omar asked Othman to marry Hafsah. Othman refused because his wife had recently died and Othman did not want to remarry. Omar then went to Aby Bakr but he also refused to marry Hafsah. Aby Bakr knew that the Prophet had already considered marrying Hafsah. Omar then went to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and complained that Othman and Aby Bakr did not want to marry his daughter. The Prophet told Omar that his daughter will marry and Othman will also remarry. Othman married the daughter of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Om Kolthoom, and Hafsah married the Prophet. This made Omar and Othman both happy.

5. ZAYNAB BINT KHUZAYMA: Her husband died in the battle of Uhud, leaving her poor and with several children. She was old when Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married her. She died 3 months after she married the Prophet 625 A.D.

6. SALAMA BINT UMAYYA: Her husband, Abud Allah Abud Al Assad Ibn Al Mogherah, died leaving Hend poor and with many children. Hend was at least 65 years old at the time. Aby Bakr and several others asked her to marry them, but because she loved her husband very much, she refused the marriage's offers. But finally she accepted Prophet mohammad's offer to marry her and take care of her children.

7. ZAYNAB BINT JAHSH: She was the daughter of Prophet Muhammad's aunt, Omameh Bint Abud Almutaleb. The Prophet arranged for Zaynab to marry Zayed Ibn Hareathah Al Kalby. This marriage did not last and the Prophet received a verse in the Quran which stated that if they became divorced, then the Prophet must marry Zaynab (Sura 33:37).

8. JUWAYRIYA BINT AL-HARITH: Her first husband's name was Masafeah Ibn Safuan. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wanted Juayreah's tribe (Beni Al Mostalag)to convert to Islam. Juayreah became a prisoner after the Muslims won the Battle of Al Mostalaq. Juayreah's father came to the Prophet and offered a payment for her return. The Prophet asked her father to give her a choice. When she was given a choice she said she accepted Islam and Prophet Muhammad as the last God's Messenger. The Prophet then married her. Her tribe of Beni Almostalag accepted Islam.

9. SAFIYYA BINT HUYAYY:
She was from the tribe of Beni Nadir, who were from the children of Levi (Israel). She was married twice before, then she married Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Her first husband Salam Ibn Moshkem, and her second husband was Kenanah Ibn Al Rabeeah.

10. UMMU HABIBA BINT SUFYAN:
Her first husband was Aubed Allah Jahish. He was the son of the aunt of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Aubed Allah died in Ethiopia. The king of Ethiopia arranged the marriage of Ramelah to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

11. MAYAMUNA BINT AL-HARITH : She was 26years old when she married Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Her first husband was Abu Rahma Ibn Abed Alzey. When the Prophet opened Makkah in 630 AD , she came to the Prophet, accepted Islam and proposed to marry him. Her actions encouraged Many Makkahans to accept Islam and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

12. MARIA AL-QABTIYYA : She was sent to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a hand maid servant from the king of Egypt. Maria had a son from the Prophet. His name was Ibrahim.

http://www.whymuhammad.com/en/contents.aspx?aid=7217

What about the Bible's Prophets' marriages?


When we read the Bible, we learn about some Prophets marrying many wives, even hundreds of wives in some cases. Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.


Bible allowed before for men to have sex with girls who were at the age of 3,

Islam seemhan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Islam seemhan »

Ram,

In addition to scientific miracle which prove that the noble man ''Mohammed'' is a prophet, I'd like to tell you that the distorted Bible foretold the prophet Mohammed.

"..-he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with Ten Thousand Saints : from his right hand went a fiery law for them. " (Deuteronomy 33:2 King James Version)

(Biblical scholars concur that the desert of Paran/Faran was the home of the Ishmaelites.The prophet Muhammad was a direct descendant of Prophet Ishmael through his second son Kedar;The prophet Muhammad triumphantly marched into Mecca with 10,000 of his revered companions and established Islamic rule which was to spread to much of Arabia in his lifetime, and soon across northern India up to Spain)

“And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. " (Isaiah 29:12 KJV)

The vision of prophet Isaiah predicted exactly the event in the Cave of Hira. when Muhammad (pbuh) received the first revelation of the Quran through Angel Gabriel. He is known as the illiterate, unlettered or unlearned prophet. When Angel Gabriel said to him ‘Read’ he replied: ‘But I am not learned’ ; this exchange was repeated twice before Angel Gabriel proceeded with ‘Read in the name of your Lord....’'which was the first Quranic verse dictated to Muhammad (pbuh) and marked his appointment as the last Prophet and Messenger of God. Unfortunately Christians and Jews who do not know what happened in the Cave miss the importance of ' this vision; hence the story in later versions of the Bible (after KJV) loses its original meaning in the translators' attempt to relate the vision which they themselves did not understand.

" See my servant whom I uphold; my Chosen One, in whom I delight. I have put my Spirit upon him; he will reveal justice to the nations of the world." ( Isaiah 42 : 1 Living Bible )

God's Chosen One was Muhammad Al-Mustafa. The Quran states that Muhammad was to bring justice and guidance for mankind and the whole world; whilst the Bible states that Jesus 'was sent only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel' ( Mathew 15:24). This vision of Prophet Isaiah again refers to Muhammad. In fact Isaiah 42:2 - 4 clearly describe Muhammad's character.

I hope you are one of those who sincerely search for the truth not one of those who misunderstand Islam and insist on misunderstanding it.

May Allah guide you. :)


Take the time you want to read my replies then give me your opinions. :cool:

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by Ram »

Islam seemhan, I raised some very important issues and you speak total nonsense. I don't care about some idiotic miracles. I have heard this crap hundreds of times. Please answer few questions. These are very straightforward questions, no need for hogwash.

Why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?

Why the testimony of a non-Muslim man and a Muslim woman worth half as much as that of a Muslim man?

Why women are forced to wear hideous niqabs, burquas and hijabs?

Why Christians are being killed in Egypt and churches burned?

Why Saudis do not allow non-Muslims to practice their religion?

If you don't want to answer, say so. Please keep the crap to yourself. Islam is a lie. There is no truth in Islam, only barbarity and intolerance.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by aceaxe2 »

islam seemhan "Humans' bad deeds show that humans don't want to go to paradise.It is their problem not Allah's problem."

The same thing:
-If you do righteous deeds, you will go to paradise.
-If you do bad and wrong deeds, you must be punished.
Allah is neither cruel nor harsh but he is so fair and just that he will punish every one who does wrong deeds. The people who are slaves to their lusts are unfair, unjust and cruel because they want to be equal with those believers who fear Allah and his punishment in the afterlife.
You know Allah punish for eternity , if he really "
God know what will we choose , all that happen is under his wishes .

islam seemhan "but The word ''want'' means that whether people worship him or not, he still is a god so say ''want'' instead of ''need''.
I already change it to "want" in my explanation .

islam seemhan "I mentioned this before but there are too many Muslims fear Allah and do righteous deeds."
Many non muslim also do righteous deeds without fear of Allah
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist

User avatar
ygalg
Posts: 5427
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
Location: israel
Contact:

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan wrote: The distorted Bible gave nothing to the holy Quran.
I explained that before.
the distorted Bible is the prime source of Koran. it gave alright. a lot apparently.
if not for the bible and the other Jewish, Christian and other religious sources, you would have masturbating over a short version of it. a very thin koran, at size of a notebook. settle with "bless the prophet who went to far mosque..." :roflmao:
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Post Reply