Page 7 of 7

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 am
by eSHaHeEN
Dear Frankie,
all of your questions or charges are well adressed on websites that can be easily found through google.
I filled in "Mohammad hit aisha" in google and the second result that was displayed was this one:

http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.de/2 ... ha-it.html

You can look that up if you like and you can write an email to the author of the site if there is anything unclear.
I already told you that Mohammed in contrast to other "prophets" is a historical personality and that because he
is a well documented historical personality he gets more attackable than other personalities who are more of
legendary nature.

Other than that I dont live in the reality of Quran, but in the reality around me. I know that it doesnt fit into your
image of an enemy but in my reality I got to know several female classmates who got beaten up by their fathers.
And guess what: none of them was muslim, but all of them were german.
No please before you bombard me with millions of excerpts you copied and pasted here from Islam-critical sites
with no connection to reality whatsoever and without reading Quran or Hadith by yourself and without a constructive
intention except of letting me participate in your hatred I advise you to ask an Imam on questions of theological
nature.
I already told you what I think about Islam and I wont change my view one bit.
That it has to be seen in the frame of its historical and cultural background, that I dont see that Mohamed acted in
a way which was exceptionally worse than other leaders of his time. That he was progressive in some areas, such as
abolishing infanticide (especially of female newborn - sth. which experiences a revival especially in Hindu society),
allowing women to get divorced (which is prohibited by christianity)
and marry again and giving women certain rights under the law and financial securities which was not ubiquitous at the time he
lived in.
And I believe people should be just as progressive within our time towards women like people were progressive back
then. I think that is a constructive approach.
Apart from that I dont believe that women solely experience opression in muslim culture but also in India, China, South
America and basically everywhere else in the world from which I conclude that Islam is not the only if its is a causal factor
at all for opression of women in muslim countries.

Now if you like to continue implementing your hobby which is to judge and charge people by unloading wheelbarrows of
half-truths, lies and insults in front of me and other "worshippers of evil" without any constructive intention
other than letting me participate in your hatred and without any connection to problems of reality
I would recommend to stop this discussion at this point.
Yours sincerely,
eshaheen

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:07 am
by eSHaHeEN
Hombre wrote:Then why do you call Israelis "zioniats"?. why not "Jews" & "Israelis". that would be more appropriate and render you as civilized, with hate free individual - no?


Where did I say every Israeli is a Zionist?

That it! I no longer able to resist the temptation and wonderful privileges, with little accountability, to which Islam will provide me as a men. What else can you ask Allah? & his prophet? 4 wives to please me every night. Who would want to resist these privileged life?


In my whole life I never met a Muslim who had more than 1 wife. This is another example of how an image of enemy is constructed without any connection whatsoever to reality. I never got into contact with polygamy, hudud-punishments or punishments for apostasy. The marriage of several wives was meant to
support the widows of men who fell in war. What would happen if a Jewish man fell in war?

Agunah
Main article: Agunah
Traditionally, when a husband fled or his whereabouts were unknown for any reason, the woman was considered an agunah (literally “an anchored woman”) and was not allowed to remarry; in traditional Judaism divorce can only be initiated by the husband.


I can play this game, too.

* Am I going to enjoy the freedom to engage in an open, constructive, and free dialog about Islam, much like non-Muslims do with their respective religions.
If I do, will I be accused of blasphemy, and face beheading,?


* With lowest education per capita among Arab-Islamic populations.
Will my children be attending universities to learn Architecture & Engineering, to erect buildings, and machinery. Or purveyors of Car bombs & suicide bombers.


...


Am I gonna get taught to chant "kill the Arabs" when I grow up in Israel? Am I gonna learn how to uproot olive trees, expell peasants from their land, bulldoze their houses and kill the peasants if they resist?

Look, I've got enough of your BS. Youre not here for a serious discussion but to let me participate in your hatred and verify everything you already knew about muslims anyway.

But Ive got better things to do than that.

Now you want to come up with the "Muslims are incompetent"-BS?

Just today I got my license to work as a doctor. Soon Im gonna take over a clinic and make tens of thousands of euros per month. And you know why?
Because I was better than the Germans - at school, at university and right now in my job. (to get into medicine you have to have the best grades possible). People arent poor and uneducated in Muslim countries because they are stupid or have the wrong religion, but because they are opressed by autocratic regimes that are supported a lot of times by western countries.
The moment muslims get the same chances like everybody else they succeed.

A close palestinian friend of mine studied medicine with me in Germany. He got the best results in our whole year. Hes from Gaza and had to leave because he didnt get any chance to show his abilities.

Im not afraid to compete with you jews or europeans at all. We can compete any time you like to.
But you should expect to get your a55 kicked.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:42 am
by eSHaHeEN
Im tired of the discussion in here.
There are no muslims or ex-muslims around.
The reason for this is because this thread is neither about muslims nor about ex-muslims but
about non-muslims who like to celebrate their cultural "superiority".

This ideology is not new. White supremacy has a history of demonizing other cultures and people.
Hundred years ago white people were saying the same stuff about Indian and Chinese people
they are constructing right now about Muslims. 60 years ago it was common to pull excerpts
out of the Torah to prove that Jews are somehow morally corrupt. Some Jews are hallucinating
a history of "Judeo-Christian" culture when in fact they were chased around Christian countries
for centuries.

And I realize that because of this over-the-top demonization Im being pushed into a corner
where I dont belong to, because some non-muslims are extremly polarizing in their way of discussion.

Just a couple of days ago, I read a comment of somebody who asked "How many Noble Prizes
did the Muslims achieve?"
Well something like 6 or 7? But guess what? How many Noble Prizes did Indians or Chinese achieve?
How many Noble Prizes did women achieve?
This has to do more with access to higher education than religon, but somehow some people
want to blame Islam for everything. Even though I regard myself more a secular muslim I cannot
identify with anything being said in here because the people here
have completely trespassed every border of rationality.

I will stop writing in here and concentrate on my daily stuff from now on. Have fun validating each
others arguments and developing the demon you are fighting.

This thread is neither about muslims nor about ex-muslims but
about non-muslims who try to assert their (white) supremacy.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:07 am
by manfred
I am not sure why you feel the need to be offensive...

On this site you have the opportunity to explore Islam in a way you would not do in many other places. I can understand that this could be scary for you, so if you therefore decide to give it a miss, well, fair enough.

But do you need to justify this retreat by calling ALL the members here white supremacist, as if you somehow stumbled into a KKK cross-burning by accident?

We do have Muslims here, but possibly due to Ramadan many are currently not writing much, and also ex-Muslims, such as for example, iffo and others. If they choose not to respond to you, that is their choice.

And you, the Muslim are happy to blanket-label a very diverse group of people as supremacist....

Now, who does the Qur'an say are the best of people, and who are the worst of creatures? Did you miss that particular supremacist statement?

Anyway, I wish you well, if you are really leaving....

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:27 am
by frankie
eSHaHeEN wrote:Dear Frankie,
all of your questions or charges are well adressed on websites that can be easily found through google.
I filled in "Mohammad hit aisha" in google and the second result that was displayed was this one:

http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.de/2 ... ha-it.html

You can look that up if you like and you can write an email to the author of the site if there is anything unclear.
I already told you that Mohammed in contrast to other "prophets" is a historical personality and that because he
is a well documented historical personality he gets more attackable than other personalities who are more of
legendary nature.

Other than that I dont live in the reality of Quran, but in the reality around me. I know that it doesnt fit into your
image of an enemy but in my reality I got to know several female classmates who got beaten up by their fathers.
And guess what: none of them was muslim, but all of them were german.
No please before you bombard me with millions of excerpts you copied and pasted here from Islam-critical sites
with no connection to reality whatsoever and without reading Quran or Hadith by yourself and without a constructive
intention except of letting me participate in your hatred I advise you to ask an Imam on questions of theological
nature.
I already told you what I think about Islam and I wont change my view one bit.
That it has to be seen in the frame of its historical and cultural background, that I dont see that Mohamed acted in
a way which was exceptionally worse than other leaders of his time. That he was progressive in some areas, such as
abolishing infanticide (especially of female newborn - sth. which experiences a revival especially in Hindu society),
allowing women to get divorced (which is prohibited by christianity)
and marry again and giving women certain rights under the law and financial securities which was not ubiquitous at the time he
lived in.
And I believe people should be just as progressive within our time towards women like people were progressive back
then. I think that is a constructive approach.
Apart from that I dont believe that women solely experience opression in muslim culture but also in India, China, South
America and basically everywhere else in the world from which I conclude that Islam is not the only if its is a causal factor
at all for opression of women in muslim countries.

Now if you like to continue implementing your hobby which is to judge and charge people by unloading wheelbarrows of
half-truths, lies and insults in front of me and other "worshippers of evil" without any constructive intention
other than letting me participate in your hatred and without any connection to problems of reality
I would recommend to stop this discussion at this point.
Yours sincerely,
eshaheen


eSHaHeEN:

Instead of running away, why not start another thread to defend your faith.

Would that not be more constructive, than just ignoring the quotes given from your own sources, which explain the truth of the matter?

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:24 pm
by Fernando
If I may, as neither Muslim, Christian or Jew make a point before this thread winds down...
eSHaHeEN says there's too much concern about Koran and hadiths because they don't feature large in must Muslims lives. Muslims, then, are what Muslims do. Among the peaceful Muslms are the raging murderous maniacs. You may think the Koran and hadiths unimportant but those people think them important enough to murder for, on a grand scale. Maybe they're wrong in their interpretation but they do it because they are Muslims, not because they are Jews or atheists who have suddenly decided that the Twin Towers need blowing up or that 300 girls need abducting and selling.
As for all those Muslims who don't take it seriously, how come so many women round here wear headscarves, some wear full burkas and lots of them are walking around in a daze at the moment because of starving and dehydrating themselves? Oh, they just thought it a good idea, nothing to do with Koran and hadiths.
Islam is what Muslims do. If they just did they same as everyone else, nobody would even know they were Muslims, never mind care. The same applies to all religions: they're for home and place of worship. Only.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:05 pm
by eSHaHeEN
I am not sure why you feel the need to be offensive...


You seem not to understand. Im actually not offensive but offended by the utter bs that is constructed and thrown at me in this forum.

On this site you have the opportunity to explore Islam in a way you would not do in many other places.


Right in a way completely detached from reality and constructed out of excerpts which were pulled out of 140 verse-suras and isolate hadiths. But maybe I should rather trust this website than my own eyes.

I can understand that this could be scary for you, so if you therefore decide to give it a miss, well, fair enough.


you...are...right... I am shivering out of scare. Ive never been so frightened in my life. I couldnt even sleep last night because of all the doubts and thoughts that were hunting me. Today Im going to call my aunt in Saudi-Arabia who works as a dentist there, wears a headscarf and makes more money than you and me and Im going to tell her that I just found out shes actually being opressed as she has obviously no function except producing children. After that Im going to start looking for one of those many many guys that get whipped or stoned all over the muslim world every day to correct the image I had of muslims before I entered this website.

But do you need to justify this retreat by calling ALL the members here white supremacist, as if you somehow stumbled into a KKK cross-burning by accident?


At last youre starting to recognize yourself in the mirror.

We do have Muslims here, but possibly due to Ramadan many are currently not writing much, and also ex-Muslims


Especially in Ramadan Muslims tend to spend a lot of time on the Internet. But whats the excuse for ex-muslims again? I dont see any muslim nor ex-muslim around here.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm
by manfred
Very simple:

If you think any point made about Islam/the QUr'an/the Hadith is wrong, why not point it out, discuss it and correct any misunderstanding? Why not explain it all? It seems that is too much to ask, it is much simpler to other people names, so that you do not have to answer what they say.

And if you here only to talk to other Muslims, I would agree there are better places for that. Try ummah.com. No challenges to thinking there. Uncung has gone on holiday, that much I know, garudaman has been around recently, but not responded to you, Ahmed likewise, others I would have to check...

Ah, yes you are "offended"... the standard Muslim response when anything about Islam is questioned or examined. See the Danish cartoons for further details. Muslims, the perpetual victims....

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:30 pm
by manfred
Right in a way completely detached from reality and constructed out of excerpts which were pulled out of 140 verse-suras and isolate hadiths. But maybe I should rather trust this website than my own eyes.


By definition hadith are isolated traditions. We have some Muslims here who reject all of them, but that in my view leads to a range of other problems.

As to the "out of context" excuse, instead of moaning, supply the the context. That would be something new!

Finally about your auntie in Saudi Arabia who is a dentist, ask her when she last drove a car there.

Especially in Ramadan Muslims tend to spend a lot of time on the Internet.


In my experience they spend a lot of time sleeping during the day, and towards the end of Ramadan, they travel to visit family and friends.

I filled in "Mohammad hit aisha" in google and the second result that was displayed was this one:....


Good so instead of reading that author's comments only, read the actual hadith, conveniently supplied. What does Aisha say about Mohammed's "push" or "slap with an open palm" (which is btw hitting in different words...) ? She says he HURT her. She was hurt. What conclusion do you draw from that? So Mohammed used his hand to hurt Aisha. So why is "hit" then such a terrible translation?

Finally, the author of that blog mentions Yahya Snow as a source, who also is a member here:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1635

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:30 pm
by frankie
SHaHeEN:
I filled in "Mohammad hit aisha" in google and the second result that was displayed was this one:


Try using this one or both of these al Muslim hadith web sites which gives the truth.

btw they are authentic Islamic sites not anti Islamic ones

they each prove to you that Mohammed did indeed hit his child bride which caused her pain, just because of her natural curiosity.

"He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you"

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-t ... 04-smt.php


or even this:

http://www.esinislam.com/Quran_And_Hadi ... lahIsGreat


Mohammed proved himself to be a domestic abuser,which in turn legitimises domestic abuse for all time.

Why are you apologising for a faith which eternally advocates and condones physical abuse within marriage?


Apart from that I dont believe that women solely experience opression in muslim culture but also in India, China, South
America and basically everywhere else in the world from which I conclude that Islam is not the only if its is a causal factor
at all for opression of women in muslim countries


Maybe not, but then they do not have Mohammed held as their role model for all time, do they?

There lies the chasm of a difference.

If you believe that the word should be something else than what is written,then your argument lies with the Muslim scholars who chose to leave the word "struck" in the hadith, and who did not change it to the word "push" as given in your reference.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm
by manfred
As you brought up wife beating, let me put some sources here for you:

Muhammad beat his wives.

... He (Muhammad) struck me (Aisha) on the chest which caused me pain ... (Muslim: bk. 4, no. 2127)


Muhammad's companions also beat Mohammed's wives and other women.

... (Umar) found the Prophet sitting sad and silent with his wives around him. ... (Umar) decided to say something which would make the Prophet laugh, so he said, "Messenger of God, I wish you had seen the daughter of Kharija when she asked me for extra money and I got up and slapped her on the neck." God's messenger laughed and said, "They are around me as you see asking for extra money." Abu Bakr then got up, went to A'isha and slapped her on the neck, and Umar did the same to Hafsa. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 690; Muslim: bk. 9, no. 3506, Siddiqui)


Narrated Aisha: A necklace of mine was lost at Al-Baida' and we were on our way to Medina. The Prophet made his camel kneel down and dismounted and laid his head on my lap and slept. Abu Bakr came to me and hit me violently on the chest and said, "You have detained the people because of a necklace." ... (Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 60, no. 132, Khan)


Muhammad's companions beat their own wives, and Mohammed does not complain or disapprove:

Iyas b. Abdullah reported God's messenger as saying, "Do not beat God's handmaidens;" but when `Umar came to God's messenger and said, "The women have become emboldened towards their husbands," he gave licence to beat them. Then many women went round God's messenger's family complaining of their husbands, and he said, "Many women have gone around complaining of their husbands. Those are not the best among you." Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, and Darimi transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 692)


In the Qur'an Muhammad commanded that beating was part of the process for controlling a rebellious wife.

And those (wives) you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. (Qur'an 4:34, Arberry)


Mohammed sees wife beating as something obvious and not to be discussed:

`Umar reported the Prophet as saying, "A man will not be asked about why he beat his wife." Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 693)


A woman has the right not to be hit in the face. (Elsewhere not a problem)

Hakim b. Mu`awiya al-Qushairi quoted his father as telling that he asked, "Messenger of God, what right can any wife demand of her husband?" He replied, "That you should give her food to eat, clothe her when you clothe yourself, not strike her on the face, and do not revile her or seperate from her except in the house." Ahmad, Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Mishkat Al-Masabih: vol. 2, p. 691)


These are all texts from the Qur'an and hadith. Maybe you want to comment on them? And if there is any important "context" that completely changes what the sources say, I would be glad to see it.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 pm
by skynightblaze
Sahih Bukhari 7:6:715
Narrated Ikrima: 'Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's messenger came, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes! When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's messenger said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes." The prophet said, "You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow."

Here is another hadith. Muhammad does not condemn that person Abdur Rahman at all for beating his wife to the extent that her skin was green.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:38 am
by Hombre
eSHaHeEN wrote:Where did I say every Israeli is a Zionist?
Here where you wrote:
only a degenerate twisted zionist mind can possibly develop this abomination.
:

In my whole life I never met a Muslim who had more than 1 wife.
Oh, so polygamy with maximum four wives does not exist in Islam. Maybe no in Turkey (thanks to Attaturk), but in all other arab & Islamic states it is live and practiced.

Agunah
I know what agunah means. In case of death in war, she is considered a widow (almanah), and the religious authorities release her to remarry.

Am I gonna get taught to chant "kill the Arabs" when I grow up in Israel? Am I gonna learn how to uproot olive trees, expell peasants from their land, bulldoze their houses and kill the peasants if they resist?
No you are never taught to "kill Arabs", you are though to kill anyone who wish to kill you. (if you think this conflict between Arabs & Israelis is about "olive trees, or sliver of land - you live in a la la land of fantasy.

Now you want to come up with the "Muslims are incompetent"-BS?
I never said Arabs are incompetent - they are led by corrupt thugs.

Just today I got my license to work as a doctor. Soon Im gonna take over a clinic and make tens of thousands of euros per month. And you know why?
Then why did you have to go to "infidels" to study. why didn't remain in Turkey. Why? because you know, German (& most western) universities are more advanced then in your own country. (You impress me to from Turkey).

Because I was better than the Germans - at school, at university and right now in my job. (to get into medicine you have to have the best grades possible).
mmm. not better - just strudied harder then others, and I command you for it Doctor.

People arent poor and uneducated in Muslim countries because they are stupid or have the wrong religion, but because they are opressed by autocratic regimes that are supported a lot of times by western countries.
The moment muslims get the same chances like everybody else they succeed.
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. UAE is prime example, when forward looking Muslim leaders extend their hand with non-Muslims to acquire advanced technology to better their lives and their own societies.

A close palestinian friend of mine studied medicine with me in Germany. He got the best results in our whole year. Hes from Gaza and had to leave because he didnt get any chance to show his abilities.
I am not surprised at all, because Hamas thugs did not let him practice the way he was taught - western style medicine. Most likely those Imams in gaza interfered with his practice with their garbage "Islam forbids this" and the "Quran forbids doing that". I don't blame him a bit for leaving Gaza.

Im not afraid to compete with you jews or europeans at all. We can compete any time you like to. But you should expect to get your a55 kicked.
Compete with what?. Vulgarity - I already concede defeat on that level. On others matters. You are welcome to "compete" as you wish. Why don't we start with Nobel Laureates.

1500 Million Muslims - 6 Nobel prizes (only two in science & medicine)
15 Million Jews - 193.
It looks you have a quite ways to go to be able to "compete" with Jews.

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:03 am
by pr126
Hombre wrote:
1500 Million Muslims - 6 Nobel prizes (only two in science & medicine)


One of them was an Ahmadi, Abdus Salam not considered a Muslim, his grave was desecrated, (Pakistan)

The other one, Ahmed Zewail studied and progressed in the USA, a Muslim by name only. (born in Egypt.)

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:25 am
by manfred
eSHaHeEN wrote:"[I] started drinking alcohol and smoking weed."

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4291&p=125670#p125670

hmm....

a doctor? Smoking weed? Well, I would not allow you to treat me...

In fact I am sceptical about these claims. In Germany, even more so than in the UK, in general, Turkish people are much less successful at school than others. There are a number of reasons for that, and you can find many studies on that on the internet.

The school careers of children of Turkish immigrants exhibit remarkable differences across the two countries. [Germany and Netherlands]This is especially clear in the participation of young people in vocationally oriented tracks—the lowest qualifying secondary school type in both countries —and in drop out rates. In the Netherlands, half the children of Turkish immigrants follow a vocational track, whereas in Germany, three quarters do.

At the top end of the educational ladder, in the Netherlands, 22% of the students of Turkish descent are in streams that give direct access to higher education (Jennissens & Hartgens,2006). The group in higher education is in fact even larger because students can also enter higher education from middle vocational education.

In 2005, 29% of Turks aged 18–20 were in higher education in the Netherlands (Jennissens & Hartgens). For Germany, the latest data from the 2005 micro-census show that only 14% of Turks aged 25–35 finished a preparatory track that would provide direct access to a university (e.g., Gymnasium), and only 4% of these would have earned a university degree or the equivalent (Konsortium Bildungsberichterstattung, 2006). Higher degrees are even rarer. There is a very high drop out rate for Turkish students.

link

4% of 14% is about 0.56%. So roughly one in 200 Turkish kids in Germany get a university degree, and the number of of those who get a higher degree, not even medicine, is so small there are no official statistics. You would be such a rarity that you would probably make the newspapers.

OK there are exceptions but most Turkish doctors in Germany are in fact immigrants having qualified in Turkey.

There is something else that makes me think this does not sound right: A doctor is a service profession. You join it first and foremost to heal the sick, to improve the quality of life FOR OTHERS, not in order to own a clinic, strut around in a white coat looking important and make loads of cash for yourself, or to show the Germans that "Turks are better than you".

You sound not like a doctor but like a kid dreaming to be one. Well, there are some adjustments to your mindset which need to happen before you can be a credit to that profession. You need more than good grades or even a degree to be a decent doctor. A weedhead with an urge to be rich and important is not a good starting position.

In fact, how come your aunt is a Saudi when you are Turkish?

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 pm
by Fernando
manfred wrote:You sound not like a doctor but like a kid dreaming to be one. Well, there are some adjustments to your mindset which need to happen before you can be a credit to that profession. You need more than good grades or even a degree to be a decent doctor. A weedhead with an urge to be rich and important is not a good starting position.

In fact, how come your aunt is a Saudi when you are Turkish?
Certainly a dreamer: not many newly registered medics can expect to be owning and running a clinic any time soon
eSHaHeEN wrote:Just today I got my license to work as a doctor. Soon Im gonna take over a clinic and make tens of thousands of euros per month.
Are you perhaps saying, eSHaHeEN, not that you've studied and just qualified in Germany, but that your license is confirmation that a qualification gained and already used elsewhere is valid in Germany?

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 pm
by Hombre
eshaheen wrote:
I will stop writing in here and concentrate on my daily stuff from now on.......
unless you infidels will write what I like to read - not necessarily you own views. When you start glorifying Mohammad, and the Quran, then I will come back to reply.


Yak!!