need ur suggestions!

This forum is exclusive for Muslims and ex-Muslims. Please do not join if you have never been a Muslim.
Chiclets

Re: need ur suggestions!

Post by Chiclets »

gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

TheQueenOfTruth

Post by TheQueenOfTruth »

KryptLord wrote:now i still have question against Atheism! hope u ppl can answer this!
If Darwin theory believes in Evolution of Man from Apes , and if we still believe in Evolution , then why dont Humans develope into something more Evolutionary? something more better than Humans!
hope u understand this Question!

and the thing is that , even if i become an Atheist , i can just be a closet atheist as i live in Pakistan , there is no law about being free once ur 18yo! i would still have to practice Islam untill i move out!
What makes you think atheists are all one and the same? I consider myself and atheist, but that doesn't mean I have to subscribe to any ideologies. Atheism is strictly defined as disbelief in god/gods. Evolution is merely a theory and not the TRUTH, in my opinion. People have tried to find out where our species originated from for centuries( RELIGION, science etc.) without success . At the end of the day...no one in general has the truth.

Sten

Post by Sten »

KryptLord wrote:now i still have question against Atheism! hope u ppl can answer this!
If Darwin theory believes in Evolution of Man from Apes , and if we still believe in Evolution , then why dont Humans develope into something more Evolutionary? something more better than Humans!
hope u understand this Question!
We are developing and evolving with every new generation of humans that is born. There is no finishing point to evolution, it never stops.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Nazzim ibn Abu Talib

Post by Nazzim ibn Abu Talib »

KryptLord wrote:Im not yet ready for choosing Atheism! i need some time! to ponder! although i guess im pretty clear! but i'll just think anyways!

Nazzim ibn Abu Talib wrote:I'm 20 :*) lol
im 16 :P so in a sense , im a kid infront of u too!
I started having "bad" questions about Islam since I was about 8-9. When you start questioning critically, Islam's castle crumbles down, brick by brick.
لا إله إلا سبب واللطف هو صاحب الرسول
There's no God but Reason and humaneness is His prophet