Hello Muslims and Non Muslims, please read.

This forum is exclusive for Muslims and ex-Muslims. Please do not join if you have never been a Muslim.
JImAgain

Hello Muslims and Non Muslims, please read.

Post by JImAgain »

Hi there, I use to post on this forum way back around 2003-2004, my user name was "Jim", I think you can still search and find my posts as I understand that the old posts are intact. I was not a heavy user but did post from time to time, and stopped coming here after 2004 as I got really busy with college.

WOW, can't believe its been so long, and I doubt anyone remembers me.

My story was how I was born and raised in a Muslim family in the West (traditional Hanafi Sunni) and that I left Islam while in college etc.. etc.., you can go read it if you like.

Well that was all true.

What's changed

But boy oh boy has a lot changed during those 7 years, I graduated University, finished my masters, got married (3 months only!! please never ever marry for lust), got a divorce, met a wonderful girl,I am married again, traveled to Asia, Europe, and the Mid east. WOW does time fly. I have a smile on my face as I look back over the years.

However I just wanted to say that Alhamdullilah I have returned to my faith, and if I can see the light anyone can. I was an absoluter hater, a vehement dogmatic insulter of Islam, my heart was so hard that just the very mention of the religion use to piss me off.

Just go look at my old posts

I drank, partied, slept with women, experimented with drugs, did all the haram disgusting stuff, and it made me feel like utter and complete sh!t, its as if a little voice in my head would nag me, tell me it was all wrong. :( :( :(

Yet here I am now, fasting, praying, being kinder to parents and relatives, crying to my Lord during Tahajjud, controlling my anger, and best of all putting trust in my LORD, I have never felt so at peace, so happy, even if I face something difficult I know GOD is there and makes a way out (that's called having Tawakal in Allah), inshalla I plan on going for the Hajj, inshalla. I also feel so lucky to have a wonderful and pure wife, who never did stupid stuff like I did.

I followed books like "the GOD Delusion", I still remember driving all the way to Barnes and Nobles to purchase it, what an idiot I was.

But Man I can tell you things happened in my life that made me accept the reality of my faith, its way way too long to tell here, but Allah SWT brought me back, and I feel so damn lucky. The path I was on before was an empty life and would have surely led to hell.

Message to Muslims

My main message here is to Muslims, stop debating with people, and only talk to people in the most beautiful of words. There is no point, you can never convince someone to believe in Islam, it must come from GOD right into the heart, and when it does it is overwhelming.

Just let them be, don't insult and don't argue, it wastes so much time and energy. No one could have ever convinced me, so many people tried, I had answers for them all, only when Allah opened my heart to Islam did i see.

I feel so lucky, I don't know whose prayer it was or what good deed I did to deserve this, it brings tears to my eyes and melts my heart that Allah gave such a horrible arrogant and shameless individual like me the chance to purify himself, i truly know now what it means that Allah is the most merciful most kind.

Peace to All, I hope GOD guides you all and you all find that peace in your life.

GOD bless.

PS: I only came back here to even things out, I use to post so much things against Islam, I just want to post something good. I want GODS forgiveness and I hope my message will inspire someone to take the right path.

redriding

Re: Hello Muslims and Non Muslims, please read.

Post by redriding »

"I was an absoluter hater, a vehement dogmatic insulter of Islam, my heart was so hard that just the very mention of the religion use to piss me off."

Now you're just a different sort of hater. The Qur'an is a hate manual, pure and simple. Hundreds of verses that express utter hatred towards the non Muslim, the "vilest" of animals.

It seems you got off a sinking ship and then jumped right back on. The absolute hilarious thing is... Since you were once a Muslim and then left for several years... You would have received the death penalty for apostasy in an Islamic Caliphate. You should thank your lucky stars that you live in a free society that allows you to change religion as you so desire (yes, freedom to selfishly re-enter a cult that preachers universal hatred for the outsider...)

Here's something for you. Paste it on your wall, memorize it, share it with your sisters:

"The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Muslim 3433)

Peace :)

Sten

Post by Sten »

It's a shame that you think you need religion in order to control yourself, and an even bigger shame that you picked a religion that is responsible for so much inequality and discrimination.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

JImAgain

Post by JImAgain »

Thanks guys for your response, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

I would love to see what some Muslims have to say as well.

In a way coming back to this forum has made me realize how its just as dead as it was before, not a lot of people seem to post here, just the same old group again and again. I've been browsing and I don't see much, there is nothing intelligent here, you're not going to convince anyone of anything.

A beautiful verse in the Quran sums it up

They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafiroon (disbelievers) hate it. (at-Taubah: 32)

I use to hate it too when I was non muslim, watching my mom or my sister pray use to burn me and piss me off, I don't know why, Astaghfirullah, it happens, no matter how much I tried islam just grew.

In my University so many people converted to Islam, and the muslims even established a Friday prayer area, you can't stop it guys.

Don't judge Muslims based on Taliban, that is like judging Whites based on what you see in trailer trash parks or a all night rave.

redriding

Post by redriding »

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" 48:29

Now we "wish to extinguish the light". What light is that??? All I see is violence, contradictions and utter contempt for the filthy non Muslim who will be tortured into eternity (our wounds forever flowing with puss and blood as we writhe in torture chambers) while you go to a Paradise filled with wine and deck chairs, oh and beautiful, panting, wide eyed perpetual virgins. All because we refuse to submit to the Satanic 7th century bigoted text.

IkraSalimKhan

Post by IkraSalimKhan »

Im so so so very sorry Jim.

JImAgain

Post by JImAgain »

No its you guys who I feel sorry for, sorry I don't mean to sound rude or arrogant.

Islam is Haq guys, its the truth, you can talk all the smack you want , but it is what it is.

But inshallah I will never insult you guys back or say anything bad. The Quran says.

And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination.

Indeed how true is the verse.

I feel all human beings are free to worship and live as they please, as long as they don't persecute each other.

Surely we will all die, and we will all have to give account for our lives, inshallah you guys will see the truth one day, for those that don't you will indeed see Hell.

But I don't wish that punishment on anyone, if a hater like me can come back, any of you can be Muslim inshallah.

Peace.

redriding

Post by redriding »

You swan in here with your "holier than thou" attitude, even though at one stage you committed apostasy, worthy of death according to all four schools of sunni jurisprudence. Great. You have the luxury to explore religion - but now you adhere to a religion/cult that offers no room to leave.

Now you are trying to blackmail us with Qur'anic verses that imply we are "abusing" you, trying to "extinguish" your light. I realize you sort of enjoy being the victim, but it's such a tired act.

"I feel all human beings are free to worship and live as they please, as long as they don't persecute each other."

That's NOT Islam. That's Western democracy. You take SO MUCH for granted.

"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them." 8:12

Sten

Post by Sten »

JImAgain wrote:Don't judge Muslims based on Taliban, that is like judging Whites based on what you see in trailer trash parks or a all night rave.
"Whites" are not an organization that get their morality from one single book. Both you and a Talibani get your moral code from the same source, there is no "Taliban Quran" and "Everyone Else Quran". They are the same book.

Ask yourself - if Islam is so perfect and truthful etc, how is it possible that every single Muslim country in the world restricts the rights of its citizens to such an extent? You will not be able to find me a Muslim country that has freedom of religion/speech/expression, because none exists. Why don't any of the Muslim countries agree with you that everyone has the right to worship however they like? Why is Islam so afraid of opposing viewpoints?
- Carl Sagan

pr126

Post by pr126 »

JimAgain is only doing his duty with his post, da'wa, which is incumbent on all Muslims.
Just like Jihad, which can be by the pen, by the tongue, or by the sword.

He is a "born again" Muslim, so he takes his duties seriously.
Groveling to Allah is now all important to make up for his lapse in irrationality.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

JImAgain

Post by JImAgain »

:lol: , i'm sorry but the level of knowledge displayed about Islam is hilarious here. I know this because I use to DO EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

People if you want to know more about Islam, please do not look at biased websites like this, GO TALK TO A LOCAL IMAM, every American or Canadian city has one, pleas do it!! I assure you Islam is not what is displayed here.

If you want to learn about Accounting you will go talk to a CPA, No? Or will you go discuss liquidity ratios, or consolidation with an Engineer?

In a way I am so glad I came back to Islam, my journey back allowed me to explore other faiths, namely Buddhism, Sikhism, Bahai's , Christianity, I also considered humanism, I then rejected them all and became an agnostic, and eventually an atheist, I use to sit and contemplate on Pascals Wager and eventually thought it was stupid. I really enjoyed articles from Richard Dawkins.

You know what started leading me back to Islam? I took religious studies as an option in University because I needed some credits, and my teacher was an Islamic expert, though not a Muslim. I use to display my anti Islamic views to him, and he was like WTF are you talking about? He refuted each and every one of my points, and this guy was an academic, a PHD in Middle Eastern Faiths from an IVY league school.

I started thinking, who the hell am I, to debate with someone who has a PHD from an IVY league University? However I still did not accept Islam, that came much later.

But that was in days gone past, now I see the truth clearly.

A beautiful Quranic verse sums things up here.

We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of God, which the wicked contemn.

Rejected were the apostles before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of God. Already hast thou received some account of those apostles.
4:33-34

Yes the anti Islamic rhetoric can be hurtful, it indeed is hurtful to me now.

But I have to remind myself, it is GOD himself who will defend his faith, he does not need us to do it, its in his hands, and everything will be ok. That is what took this religion from the tiny unorganized and violent tribes of Arabia and spread it to every corner on earth, that in itself is such a blessing.

Also it's so amazing, that the Hajj, which requires so much capital and investments in capital infrastructure, - it's all been taken care of. Look how GOD blessed these desert tribes with so much oil and wealth, and what the Saudis have done in terms of providing for Hajjis is incredible, your jaw almost drops to the ground when you see the way they have built that place, and the beauty and architecture and intricate details, its like the light of GOD illuminates that whole place. No other place on earth can compare.

Sub HanaALLA

JImAgain

Post by JImAgain »

Also as much as you guys hate Islam, sub ha Nalla it grows and grows.

I can tell you that in University during Da'wa ( I never gave Da'wa) every year a lot of people use to convert, and ma shallah, the converted Muslims are much more strict in their faith!!

Can you imagine? This is in America!!! The United States, even after 9/11, no one is forcing these people to convert. They did it of their own accord, i use to ask myself why? why? Whites, Blacks, Hindus, Vietnamese, men, women, people from all background, coming to Islam, its insane.

The people who are born Muslims, some will still shamelessly drink, dance, gamble etc..but converted people take the religion much more seriously.

They would not even eat non Halal meat.

But the Unbelievers,- their deeds are like a mirage in sandy deserts, which the man parched with thirst mistakes for water; until when he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing: But he finds Allah (ever) with him, and Allah will pay him his account: and Allah is swift in taking account.

Surah 24, 39

Do you guys have any idea what will happen to you if you die insulting, slandering, mocking and laughing at Islam??? You have no idea, you guys are so so screwed. Man I hope you see the errors in your ways.

redriding

Post by redriding »

"Do you guys have any idea what will happen to you if you die insulting, slandering, mocking and laughing at Islam??? You have no idea, you guys are so so screwed. Man I hope you see the errors in your ways."

Yes, we already know what your text says. As I stated before, we "will be tortured into eternity (our wounds forever flowing with puss and blood as we writhe in torture chambers, [beaten and bashed forever]) while you go to a Paradise filled with wine and deck chairs, oh and beautiful, panting, wide eyed perpetual virgins. All because we refuse to submit to the Satanic 7th century bigoted text."

Stop threatening and bullying us with your false prophet and vile false book that is filled with numerous errors and false accusations (such as the silly accusation that the Jews call Ezra the Son of God: they do not and never have, not in the Torah or Talmud). Did you know that studies have shown that 75% of "reverts" leave Islam within the first few years.

Anyone else notice that this user JImAgain behaves in a similar childish way as his false Prophet. First there is a desire to present the "truth". Once we see through the facade etc, the threats and bullying begin, coupled with accusations that we are trying to "extinguish" the light and are busy "abusing" him. This sort of babyish behavior goes hand in hand with Islam. The false Prophet even proclaimed that the Qur'an was his only miracle. He was not immune to flattering people when he presented the message (first the Christians and Jews are granted eternal life); once the people refused to roll over to half truths and bullying, the threats and intimidation flowed freely (and hence the description of Jews and Christians as Swine and Ape).

There are so many myths and plagiarized gnostic legends in the Qur'an it isn't funny. As one user pointed out: "The Jesus of Islam is based on post 3rd century cult texts, magical accounts of Jesus speaking in his cradle and a certain miraculous palm tree. This "Isa" is also more argument than person: a pale and monochromatic figure. The Jesus of the Gospels is luminous and fearless - and the texts are rich accounts that include place names and context that make them thoroughly historical. Muhammad was clearly an ignorant fellow - as evidenced by his baseless claim that Jews call Ezra the Son of God."

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Garudaman wrote:welcome back to reality bro! :rock: who's next? :lol:
That would be the Mohammedan reality.

Just replace Borg with Muslim and you get the idea.

Sten

Post by Sten »

JImAgain wrote:Do you guys have any idea what will happen to you if you die insulting, slandering, mocking and laughing at Islam??? You have no idea, you guys are so so screwed. Man I hope you see the errors in your ways.
How disgusting. When spamming your scripture doesn't work, you resort to threats. What a revolting god you worship, that is capable of torturing humans for eternity. Is this why you returned to Islam, Jim? Because of the fear of what will happen after you die? What a shame you weren't strong enough to permanently withstand the brainwashing.
- Carl Sagan

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The Five Pillars of Islam:

Fear
Violence
Deception
Ignorance
War

Rassky

Post by Rassky »

Alhamdulilah Jim!
Very happy to hear that.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello pr126

You missed a very important pillar. Indoctrination. Islam could not exist without the two main pillars - Indoctrination and Fear.

The indoctrination controls thinking and believing. The brain nolonger acts in a normal way as critical thinking is suppressed and the indoctrination has significantly instilled the Islamic doctrine.

Muslims are so far removed from normality that they are genuinely unable to recognise the fact. Ali Sina once described them as zombies which, at the time, I thought was a little over the top. As usual, he was right. They are all programmed to think and feel in one way only and have becone unable to think for themselves as we do. They are damaged people who have had their minds circumcised.

sum

iffo

Post by iffo »

Jim, what made you come back? I left Islam. Have you read quran? Do you think that dumb book can be from most wise intelligent god who designed your heart and digestive system? If it is from god then why it has so many stupid statements? Why Islam spread illegally by attacking others countries shedding so much blood?
Do you think it is right to attack others ?

Why god will be so dumb that he expects that people will believe Muhammad to be prophet just because he says so? And what about people who were born years after Muhammad, why should they believe and if they don't what is their fault?

Why god will give such cruel barbaric punishment to innocent people who are good loving human beings just because they are not convinced that Muhammad was a prophet? Have you asked yourself all these questions?

Don't let what happens in your personal life decide whether a religion is false or bogus, it does not work like that.