Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 am                    >>Main Site<<

Hello Muslims and Non Muslims, please read.

This forum is exclusive for Muslims and ex-Muslims. Please do not join if you have never been a Muslim.

Re: Hello Muslims and Non Muslims, please read.

Postby Anthony » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:41 pm

JImAgain wrote:Hi there, I use to post on this forum way back around 2003-2004, my user name was "Jim", I think you can still search and find my posts as I understand that the old posts are intact. I was not a heavy user but did post from time to time, and stopped coming here after 2004 as I got really busy with college.

WOW, can't believe its been so long, and I doubt anyone remembers me.

My story was how I was born and raised in a Muslim family in the West (traditional Hanafi Sunni) and that I left Islam while in college etc.. etc.., you can go read it if you like.

Well that was all true.

What's changed

But boy oh boy has a lot changed during those 7 years, I graduated University, finished my masters, got married (3 months only!! please never ever marry for lust), got a divorce, met a wonderful girl,I am married again, traveled to Asia, Europe, and the Mid east. WOW does time fly. I have a smile on my face as I look back over the years.

However I just wanted to say that Alhamdullilah I have returned to my faith, and if I can see the light anyone can. I was an absoluter hater, a vehement dogmatic insulter of Islam, my heart was so hard that just the very mention of the religion use to piss me off.

Just go look at my old posts

I drank, partied, slept with women, experimented with drugs, did all the haram disgusting stuff, and it made me feel like utter and complete sh!t, its as if a little voice in my head would nag me, tell me it was all wrong. :( :( :(

Yet here I am now, fasting, praying, being kinder to parents and relatives, crying to my Lord during Tahajjud, controlling my anger, and best of all putting trust in my LORD, I have never felt so at peace, so happy, even if I face something difficult I know GOD is there and makes a way out (that's called having Tawakal in Allah), inshalla I plan on going for the Hajj, inshalla. I also feel so lucky to have a wonderful and pure wife, who never did stupid stuff like I did.

I followed books like "the GOD Delusion", I still remember driving all the way to Barnes and Nobles to purchase it, what an idiot I was.

But Man I can tell you things happened in my life that made me accept the reality of my faith, its way way too long to tell here, but Allah SWT brought me back, and I feel so damn lucky. The path I was on before was an empty life and would have surely led to hell.

Message to Muslims

My main message here is to Muslims, stop debating with people, and only talk to people in the most beautiful of words. There is no point, you can never convince someone to believe in Islam, it must come from GOD right into the heart, and when it does it is overwhelming.

Just let them be, don't insult and don't argue, it wastes so much time and energy. No one could have ever convinced me, so many people tried, I had answers for them all, only when Allah opened my heart to Islam did i see.

I feel so lucky, I don't know whose prayer it was or what good deed I did to deserve this, it brings tears to my eyes and melts my heart that Allah gave such a horrible arrogant and shameless individual like me the chance to purify himself, i truly know now what it means that Allah is the most merciful most kind.

Peace to All, I hope GOD guides you all and you all find that peace in your life.

GOD bless.

PS: I only came back here to even things out, I use to post so much things against Islam, I just want to post something good. I want GODS forgiveness and I hope my message will inspire someone to take the right path.

Spirituality is an important aspect of our life.
It needs to be rejuvenated because it wanes when we think we are forced into it.

Getting happiness and experiencing fulfillment in life are also very important..
Believing in One Almighty God greatly alleviates some of the acute problems.

Be happy. May Almighty God bless you.
Anthony

Postby Wootah » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

redriding wrote:Now you're just a different sort of hater.

So well said.
Wootah

Postby dewanand » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:27 pm

namaste JIM

You must read my book koran forbid or rewrite, it is on the web on sale, just google the title and buy it.

Islam can be wonderful, if you focus only on the cultural aspect of it. Lifestyle of islam could be superior to any other religion. The problem is the political islam, that want to conquer the world with violence, as it is the will of Allah with the writings from the koran. Do not do this, just be a muslim (400), and be peaceful, see my book.

I have new insights in islam now and I will do more research.

dewanand
dewanand

Postby darth » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 am

dewanand wrote:Islam can be wonderful, if you focus only on the cultural aspect of it. Lifestyle of islam could be superior to any other religion.

There is nothing "wonderful" or "superior" in islam. It is a very shitty religion based on one of the stupidest books written.
darth

Postby blumchen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 am

spot on darth.

If anything Islam kill all original cultural aspects in the society.

I'm not sure which part of Islam is superior than any other religion. I would say its the most superior cult movement in history of mankind..
blumchen

Postby dewanand » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 pm

namaste

I have analysed Islam now better and I published one book : Koran forbid or rewrite. In some ways I think now that Islam is superior and the best religion for intelligent mammals like humans, with huge brains and big sex organs. Look how easily muslims could kill almost 90 million weak hindu men since they invaded India and what the benefits of this were for hindu culture and faith. Muslim men are superior species I think now and Hindu men are just small, weak, cowards and stupid.

See how fast everything of Hinduism is dying all over the world. See how Hindu girls feel so much sexual love for strong and potent muslim men, so I do think Islam is superior to Hinduism and it will conquer India within twenty years. Hinduism is just doomed and dying all over the world, due to the genetical weakness of Hindu men, who only want to kill themselves and pray to their false white gods.

Islam is superior and Hinduism is doomed to die out.

If anyone see it different, please mention it here.

Be afraid for the strong and big Muslim men, who will kill you if you critizise islam, koran or their prophet. Islam is power of intelligent mammals and islam will rule the world in Kali Yuga.

with the blessings of Altecrea, who also blesses the strong and big, potent muslim men.

dewanand
dewanand

Postby wakeup » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

It is very common that one out of 10 of reformed Mafiosi members despite having lived a clean sober life do get back to mafia once again and the second time they become worse than the first time and they are the ones who actually continue the tradition of mafiasi.

You are simply a man of mediocre life without much depth on spiritual front so it is natural that you are one out of 10.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

wakeup

Postby ringmaster » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm

dewanand wrote:namaste

I have analysed Islam now better and I published one book : Koran forbid or rewrite. In some ways I think now that Islam is superior and the best religion for intelligent mammals like humans, with huge brains and big sex organs. Look how easily muslims could kill almost 90 million weak hindu men since they invaded India and what the benefits of this were for hindu culture and faith. Muslim men are superior species I think now and Hindu men are just small, weak, cowards and stupid.

See how fast everything of Hinduism is dying all over the world. See how Hindu girls feel so much sexual love for strong and potent muslim men, so I do think Islam is superior to Hinduism and it will conquer India within twenty years. Hinduism is just doomed and dying all over the world, due to the genetical weakness of Hindu men, who only want to kill themselves and pray to their false white gods.

Islam is superior and Hinduism is doomed to die out.

If anyone see it different, please mention it here.

Be afraid for the strong and big Muslim men, who will kill you if you critizise islam, koran or their prophet. Islam is power of intelligent mammals and islam will rule the world in Kali Yuga.

with the blessings of Altecrea, who also blesses the strong and big, potent muslim men.

dewanand

Every time Pukeistan has started a war with India, Hindu India has kicked their stupid porkypaki ass.

One billion muslims are too stupid to take Israel back from a few million Jews.

Nuff said.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
ringmaster

Postby the-antitheist » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey jim, it seems to me like your conversion back to islam was out of necessity for meaning in life. Perhaps a need for morality and belonging. You constantly looked for a group. Buddism, Sikhism, christianity,...etc A basic human need is to feel we belong to something. To feel unique. To feel more valuable than we really are. You see, If you look for something, you're brain is wired to find it. If you look for signs from god in everyday random events, you will find it. You can't not find it. I'm glad you found consolation in islam. But is there any truth to it ? I've written an article about how beliefs and human nature can blind us into believing the irrational. You can read my article at http://www.the-antitheist.com/54/

What was it that so convincing about islam that you had to believe in Islam ? Why islam and why not Christianity ?
the-antitheist

Postby Ozes » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:49 pm

It takes strenght to be away from Islam, because Islam has informed you time and time and again how "Allah" feels about unbelievers. And naturally, telling any arab you just meet you are a former Muslim, takes some courage as well.

Its easier to run back to Islam. Its quite well known that most abused women tend to run back to their abusive husband, and their friends and family never understand. But you understand them Jim, you are exactly like them. And instead of staying a rolemodel for your cousins, or your children, you ensure they and their offspring are caught up in the same system you once was wise enough to leave. Caught up in a world where peace, real friendship, unconditional love and freedom have no meaning.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156
Ozes

Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Previous

Return to Muslims and Ex Muslims Only