A funny St. Valentine

For Members General Chat, Booze or Zam Zam Cola for Tea Totalers.
The Cat

A funny St. Valentine

Post by The Cat »

St. Valentine, Cupid and his loving arrows, isn't the same nowadays.
Let's have a funny, cartoonish, look at a modern St. Valentine Day...

First, a traditional St. Valentine wish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine%27s_Day" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The U.S. Greeting Card Association estimates that approximately one billion valentines are sent
each year worldwide, making the day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year, behind Christmas.
The association estimates that, in the US, men spend in average twice as much money as women.

St. Valentine, in our new, Internet, area...

Pictures from: http://www.cagle.com/news/ValentinesDay09/main.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy St.Valentine

Anyway, ours aren't so bad, after all...
The Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, Saudi Arabia's powerful
religious vigilantes, have banned shops from selling any red flowers in the run-up to February 14.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

Final Fantasy

Re: A funny St. Valentine

Post by Final Fantasy »

The Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, Saudi Arabia's powerful
religious vigilantes, have banned shops from selling any red flowers in the run-up to February 14.
That's disgusting... :x

Brilliant thread, enjoyed it :D But that last bit (quote ^) spoiled it :(

Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

Valentines day is against Islamic teaching. What is Islamic teaching? All tradition, sayings, culture of Arabs. Valentines is not Arabs culture so it is haram to celebrate it.
Prosperity

Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

Valentines day is against Islamic teaching. What is Islamic teaching? All tradition, sayings, culture of Arabs. Valentines is not Arabs culture so it is haram to celebrate it.
Prosperity

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

I like the third one. It really turns me on.
:drool:
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Ms Vivian wrote:Valentines day is against Islamic teaching. What is Islamic teaching? All tradition, sayings, culture of Arabs. Valentines is not Arabs culture so it is haram to celebrate it.
In Islam there is no such thing as 'love' in the way we understanding it.
Marriage goes without court love, it's truly just an -affair- in which belonging hearts & sweet whispers have nothing to do.

Saudi Arabia and St. Valentine: anything related to it became prohibited in 2006.

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Final Fantasy wrote:
That's disgusting... :x

Brilliant thread, enjoyed it :D But that last bit (quote ^) spoiled it :(
I'm afraid Islam spoils most anything: Better forget romance, when it comes to Islam...

Many Muslims are 'engaged' into seducing infidel young girls in order to proselyte Islam!

Please... BEWARE!

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Also I think Muslims are targetting Sikhs and hindus on the web to try and entice into islam via marriage and stuff via the chatrooms, (heard it on the old forum on here actually).

Beware ladies :cry: it's a sad day where non-muslim ladies have to watch themselves (including me)
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

Mindstorm

Post by Mindstorm »

I seem to be posting a lot from the Cracked Web site.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17059_if ... truth.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again with the 15 images.

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

There's a thread in another main, talking about Muslims & St. Valentine
Cleric warns of 'Valentine virus', by KufirbintKufr
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But I wouldn't let this very day for lovers without a due salute...

farside

Post by farside »

Image Valentine Day

My Valentine :heartbeat: top ten list can be found here

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideol ... n_Promises" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy,
Farside Image

FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

farside wrote:Image Valentine Day

My Valentine :heartbeat: top ten list can be found here

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideol ... n_Promises" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy,
Farside Image
Lol farside you never fail to crack me up

One day when I win the lottery, I will fund a majorly publicated comic book of all your works. I promise.

All hail farside!

:worthy:

Stout Viking

Post by Stout Viking »

You wanna hear a funny valentine story? It comes from the city I was born in, Tyumen, which is like a shithole somewhere in Siberia. A woman, 45, decided to have a Valentine's celebration with her 70 (!!) year old hubby. Got food, got drink and like a good Russian - she got totally wasted. Like any good husband, he put her outside on the porch to breathe some fresh air and steam it out. Only dementia has its downsides since he forgot her there for... 3 days. Only when the woman's relatives started looking for her they found her cold and stiff on the same porch.
I wanna put up satire puppet-show "Punch n' Judi" style, only with Udo Vogit and Michel Friedman. I figure Friedman will be Judi...

FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

Stout Viking wrote:You wanna hear a funny valentine story? It comes from the city I was born in, Tyumen, which is like a shithole somewhere in Siberia. A woman, 45, decided to have a Valentine's celebration with her 70 (!!) year old hubby. Got food, got drink and like a good Russian - she got totally wasted. Like any good husband, he put her outside on the porch to breathe some fresh air and steam it out. Only dementia has its downsides since he forgot her there for... 3 days. Only when the woman's relatives started looking for her they found her cold and stiff on the same porch.
Sick. Those ruskies though, good entertainment. Cheers for the story!

Stout Viking

Post by Stout Viking »

You think that's good entertainment? Sheesh, you shoulda' heard how I was born then! :lol:
I wanna put up satire puppet-show "Punch n' Judi" style, only with Udo Vogit and Michel Friedman. I figure Friedman will be Judi...

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Now I am interested in that stout :drool:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

Stout Viking

Post by Stout Viking »

You'll have to be patient at least till my birthday.

FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

Stout Viking wrote:You'll have to be patient at least till my birthday.
Until then I suppose lol.

Stout Viking

Post by Stout Viking »

I'm just pulling your leg. My mom bought me from some Gypsies. :lol: