COEM

For Members General Chat, Booze or Zam Zam Cola for Tea Totalers.
Psycho Bunny

COEM

Post by Psycho Bunny »

Just wondering, Islame, why you are here, when you appear on CoEM to be very rude about this forum.

Not that I give a rat's arse, just asking.

AhmedBahgat

Re: You Tube Videos discussion

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Psycho Bunny wrote:Just wondering, Islame, why you are here, when you appear on CoEM to be very rude about this forum.

Not that I give a rat arse to answer a question about that prick, but for my friend bunny I am going to:

He does not know that he is a double faced, hardcore hypocrite and piece of confused trailer trash

Cheers

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Well I am sorry to say this to RATS AND RAT ASSES but islame_COEM has equal or more rights than the rats who write in to FFI and I suggest to my Good friend AB see the logic of islame_COEM and MOVE OUT OF THE ISLAMIC IRRATIONAL RAT HOLE he is living in as he is no more a 15 year old brain washed kid..

yeezevee

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

AhmedBahgat wrote: He does not know that he is a double faced, hardcore hypocrite and piece of confused trailer trash

Cheers
Thanks Ahmed. :wink:

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

yeezevee wrote:Well I am sorry to say this to RATS AND RAT ASSES but islame_COEM has equal or more rights than the rats who write in to FFI and I suggest to my Good friend AB see the logic of islame_COEM and MOVE OUT OF THE ISLAMIC IRRATIONAL RAT HOLE he is living in as he is no more a 15 year old brain washed kid..

yeezevee
Oh dear Mr Y. It sounds like you have got some sand in your vagina again... But wash it out, and enjoy some Season's Greetings.

Saif Rahman

Post by Saif Rahman »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Not that I give a rat arse to answer a question about that prick, but for my friend bunny I am going to:

He does not know that he is a double faced, hardcore hypocrite and piece of confused trailer trash

Cheers
To my good friend Armoured Baguette who we humilated over at COEM, nice to see you again. Shame they dont impose on your the gay princess avatar we forced coded onto your profile - it was hilarious - let me know mods if you want the image, I will be only to happy to hand it over.
Psycho Bunny wrote:Just wondering, Islame, why you are here, when you appear on CoEM to be very rude about this forum.

Although I disagree with the tone, method & tactics used here, as once pointed out by a good member here, we are working towards the same goal. For that reason I have no problem with uniting our efforts for the common good, even if we never agree with each one another. United we stand, divided we fall ;)
HCMA (Humanist & Cultural Muslim Association) 
My Book 
My Videos 
Contact 
Tweet-Tweet

Islamism is a thought-suppressant memeplex dressed in religious garbe.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

islame_COEM
Although I disagree with the tone, method & tactics used here, as once pointed out by a good member here, we are working towards the same goal. For that reason I have no problem with uniting our efforts for the common good, even if we never agree with each one another. United we stand, divided we fall ;)
don't worry be happy dearest islame_COEM. Do what you are doing and I tell you you are doing your best. It doesn't matter whether you are in FFI or in COEM., or any other forum or in personal life or with friends and relatives, you are in the right direction. It doesn't matter what you do, there will be always some opposition from some quarters. What is important is, to question yourself and figure out what you are doing is right or wrong
Psycho Bunny : Oh dear Mr Y. It sounds like you have got some sand in your vagina again ... But wash it out, and enjoy some Season's Greetings.
what is happening dear Psycho B?? That is a good one dear Psycho B..lol.,

But., but you see, I make same same OLD SOUND ALL THE TIME whether in vagina or out of Vagina. So the question of again doesn't arise with yeezevee dear Psycho B. Some people are beyond Dicks & Vaginas and they know how to screw until THAT is completely dry... bone dry.. Well trained dear Psycho B.. lol..

But I want to ASK you a question dear islame_COEM., you say
Although I disagree with the tone, method & tactics used here, as once pointed out by a good member here
I would love you to point out few posts of yeezevee and what you disagree with the tone, method & tactics of yeezevee + how would like to change the ones you disagree with.,

Please pick up any posts., and you can do that since 2002.. pick up few from 1000s of them

And My good wishes and Happy holidays for both of you guys..
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saif Rahman

Post by Saif Rahman »

Ive just checked some of your posts and agree you dont fit into my pre-existing prejeudice of FFI based on what I have seen of it

You seem to be different to most of the members of COEM, let alone FFI. I only wonder what you are doing here, instead of COEM?
My Book 
My Videos 
Contact 
Tweet-Tweet

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Ive just checked some of your posts and agree you dont fit into my pre-existing prejeudice of FFI based on what I have seen of it
No..no..no..dear islame_COEM ., you must have only checked few posts that are in surface and are in line with you.. Please go deeper., the reason is NOT your judgment of people at FFI but for myself., or ask my good friend BMZ at ffi.... blood Muslim Zombie ...lol.. here are the links to ALL POSTS..

http://www.forum09.faithfreedom.org/sea ... 5&sr=posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Present FFI forum
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/searc ... r=yeezevee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; FFI forum from 2004 to 2008
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/sear ... r=yeezevee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; FFI forum from 2002 to 2004
You seem to be different to most of the members of COEM, let alone FFI. I only wonder what you are doing here, instead of COEM?
and why do you say that? and why do you think "yeezevee" is Not there in COEM? could you please tell BAAL to check his pm over there.. lol..

Ooops baal did send a e-mail.. I take that back...

with best wishes
yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

islame_COEM wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Not that I give a rat arse to answer a question about that prick, but for my friend bunny I am going to:

Cheers
To my good friend Armoured Baguette who we humilated over at COEM, nice to see you again. Shame they dont impose on your the gay princess avatar we forced coded onto your profile - it was hilarious - let me know mods if you want the image, I will be only to happy to hand it over.

Here is the confused piece of sh!t deluding his filthy arse

so you reckon the dogs at coem humiliated me on their sh!t hole web site?

That is why deluded punk, they closed the damnation forum

hahahhat, piss off you clear cut deluded hypocrite

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat
Here is the confused piece of sh!t deluding his filthy arse

so you reckon the dogs at coem humiliated m e on their sh!t hole web site?

That is why deluded punk, they closed the damnation forum

hahahhat, piss off you clear cut deluded hypocrite
Shut up.....be bit civil.,

Forget people., the way you write and respond some time.. you should be put in a DOG HOUSE dear A_B., and that too you should be neutered before putting you in that all male dog house..

so where is the word "Muslim" in verse 5.44 lol

yeezevee

Saif Rahman

Post by Saif Rahman »

yeezevee wrote:
No..no..no..dear islame_COEM ., you must have only checked few posts that are in surface and are in line with you.. Please go deeper., the reason is NOT your judgment of people at FFI but for myself.,
What do you mean?
My Book 
My Videos 
Contact 
Tweet-Tweet

Saif Rahman

Post by Saif Rahman »

If anyone wants to see the hilarious avatars we put to a vote for armoured baguette, here they are. The second photo won, in fact I wouldnt be surpised if he liked it but he was in a bit of a huff after having this avatar fixed for him :roflmao:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... c=4993.272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Book 
My Videos 
Contact 
Tweet-Tweet

Saif Rahman

Post by Saif Rahman »

btw yeezveee - whats your username over on COEM?
My Book 
My Videos 
Contact 
Tweet-Tweet

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

you sound like that confused kid named 'Sonya"

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

islame_COEM wrote:United we stand, divided we fall ;)
What a great shame then, that your Aussie admin at CoEM forum and your "Moderatrix" encourage a climate of warfare against this site.

Not that it matters, as I feel that CoEM forum does not really have a strategic purpose as COEM main site does. Which is a shame, as the main site has a lot to offer in the real world, whereas CoEM forum seems to be dominated by people who are in need of some social reaffirmation, despite the constant references to sex and drugs made by one particular admin, (which give a truly terrible impression to the outside world).

From all the bitchy comments that I see on CoEM forum about what goes on here, I see that your phrase "United we stand, divided we fall ;) " really does not apply.

The management of CoEM forum is where you should be addressing your comment.

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

AhmedBahgat wrote:you sound like that confused kid named 'Sonya"
Who now calls himself King Tut.

By the way Ahmed - are you banned from CoEM forum?

If so, I think you and I must be the only two who are banned. The problem with the self-obsessed bullies who run that forum as a compensation for having no lives (apart from pot-smoking and sounding off about their perpetual inadequacy) is that when people stand up to them and demonstrate the shoddy nature of their gutter-tactics, they ban people from highlighting the truth.

Stupid cunts.

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

Hey Islame from COEM -

What the Hell is this about:
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... #msg194227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
???

When a leading admin boasts about her addictions to drugs, no wonder the rank and file promote their stupid lack of respect for themselves or the law.

Quite disgusting really.

That is the "freedom of speech" that the morons encourage there, whereas anyone honestly expressing anything that is critical gets removed or - in the old days - placed into Damnation.

People who devised "Damnation" and maintained it are psychiatrically ill. And if they carry on taking drugs as a substitute for "real life", they will never get better......

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Psycho Bunny wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:you sound like that confused kid named 'Sonya"
Who now calls himself King Tut.

By the way Ahmed - are you banned from CoEM forum?
I really do not know mate, not that I care, but I think I am nt banned, I lost interest in the place because it is run by a bunch of double first, attention whores and control freaks. Their style cannot apply to me, so I lost interest in the place all together and I neer go there at all, to be honest they are the ones to be missing something of a value and I know well what i am talking about, however I am planning to pay them just one visit by the end of 2010 to deliver a copy of Free islam translation to the dominaterix of such pit hole, as I promised her once to do so, then I will piss off straight away, what they talk about there means nothing to me
Psycho Bunny wrote: If so, I think you and I must be the only two who are banned.
I will be honoured mate to be your banned mate from that pit hole
Psycho Bunny wrote: The problem with the self-obsessed bullies who run that forum as a compensation for having no lives (apart from pot-smoking and sounding off about their perpetual inadequacy) is that when people stand up to them and demonstrate the shoddy nature of their gutter-tactics, they ban people from highlighting the truth.

Stupid cunts.
Look, they are absolutely nothing and I totally mean it, and btw, after knowing that such master is the confused drug addict male prostitute Sona, it will be very samell to anyone to even ask him a question so you should send him where he belongs, the filthiest of all rubbish bins

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

Ha! A post that made me smile. :)

Thanks Ahmed.

What I cannot understand is how Sona/King Tut was at one stage bullied mercilessly and the Dominatrix placed a picture of male genitals wearing a cowboy hat as his avatar. Such deliberate humiliation did not stop him from posting there. He has featured as a "Jester of the Week" (another of their ploys to humiliate people) and he is now deemed acceptable by the weirdos who run that forum.

I still visit, take screenshots for use in evidence later, but don't bother to interact. The level of the conversation reminds me of what I would expect from a fan site for the Pussycat Dolls or something even trashier.

But if I don't bump into you here between now and the New Year Ahmed, I hope you and your family have a great New Year and have good things to eat and interesting places to go to.