The last of the Mohicans

For Members General Chat, Booze or Zam Zam Cola for Tea Totalers.
Ariel

The last of the Mohicans

Post by Ariel »

It seems that antineoETC and I are the last of the Mohicans .

Fighting to our last breath to keep the forum alive. :(

Thank you antineoETC.

antineoETC in action. :clap:

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

sum

Re: The last of the Mohicans

Post by sum »

Hello Ariel

I was contemplating sending you a PM to thank you for keeping the Forum alive but you have pre-empted that.

I feel that the muslim world has decided to keep well away from this site because their presence draws attention to the very unacceptable aspects of Islam and Muhammad and which the muslims must defend and follow. It is a tactical retreat. It appears to be a muslim trait to run away from topics that they can not defend and hope that they will just go away and the topics fade from from the public`s attention.

I have to admit that the Forum has lost its spark now that the muslims have run away and that will be why posters are not so active. We are still here but dormant!

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

sum wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:31 pm
Hello Ariel

I have to admit that the Forum has lost its spark now that the muslims have run away and that will be why posters are not so active. We are still here but dormant!
I know sum, it is not much fun lately, but I are adamant to keep the forum running until Manfred gets back. If ever he comes back. :( I have not heard from him for a month now, and I hope he is oke and not sick.
But I have faith , although it is difficult and I worry.

So please sum. wake up, and help us, by showing your face now and then, because antineoETC and I can't do it alone. Lets do it for Manfred.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Ariel

Am I heading towards forgiveness yet?

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

sum wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm
Hello Ariel

Am I heading towards forgiveness yet?

sum
Yes Sum. You are great. Thank you.

I have still not heard from Manfred. I have send him ( again) a mail. If he has again eye problems , perhaps we will hear from him soon. In December he has/had another operation planned , but I am not sure , now with the second wave of corona, if they still do that kind of operations.

I don't feel great too, so I am so happy more people are posting. Tomorrow I am going to make an appointment with my doctor.

Fortunately the Dutch forum is doing great so far. We do not have any muslims there too, because they went away after they were being warned to avoid FFI I heard from a muslim.

Again thank you Sum.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Ariel

I will be able to sleep well tonight knowing that I am forgiven!

Very sorry to read that you are having some health problems and sincerely hope that these can be speedily resolved.

It is rather concerning that manfred is not in the forum and not appearing to respond to communications. Again, I hope that this all is soon resolved.

As far as age is concerned I think that I might be second only to manfred. Let`s hope that it stays that way for a long time to come.

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

sum wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 pm
As far as age is concerned I think that I might be second only to manfred. Let`s hope that it stays that way for a long time to come.

sum
I wish you a long life and good health sum. It is possible you know. People are getting older and older nowadays, and if you, in good health reach the age of 105 , then you can fight Islam here, for at least 20 long years. :*)

Don't hit me. Image