Page 1 of 1

Happy New Year

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:19 am
by Ariel
Image
Ik wish you all the Best New Year's Eve ever, and a very, very Happy New Year.
May all your dreams come through ,
May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
Image

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm
by Ariel
Again....

Happy New Year...

Ik hope you all had a pleasant holiday.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:42 pm
by Takeiteasynow
Thanks Ariel, I Hope you enjoyed your holidays and the best wishes for 2020.

Image

And thanks for watching over the forum during Manfred's absence.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm
by Ariel
Takeiteasynow wrote:Thanks Ariel, I Hope you enjoyed your holidays and the best wishes for 2020.

Image

And thanks for watching over the forum during Manfred's absence.
Thank you Takeiteasynow.

I hope Manfed will turn up one day, but I do not have much hope left to be honest.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:58 pm
by Takeiteasynow
Hmm... perhaps we should track him down and see what happened?

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:05 pm
by Ariel
Takeiteasynow wrote:Hmm... perhaps we should track him down and see what happened?
We don't know his real name , so how can we find him. :clueless:

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:32 pm
by Takeiteasynow
Ariel wrote:
Takeiteasynow wrote:Hmm... perhaps we should track him down and see what happened?
We don't know his real name , so how can we find him. :clueless:
Well, Manfred left enough clues but maybe he doesn't wanna be found or is still recovering from his hip fracture in September 2019. Let's wait and see.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:39 am
by M85
I hope everyone is well and keeping safe with what is taking place globally right now.

I've been glancing in on occasion, saw the news regarding Manfred. I'm just sad, hard to believe. I know it has been since last fall he's been heard from, and know there isn't much hope, but somehow I want to believe there is hope.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:27 am
by Ariel
M85 wrote:I hope everyone is well and keeping safe with what is taking place globally right now.

I've been glancing in on occasion, saw the news regarding Manfred. I'm just sad, hard to believe. I know it has been since last fall he's been heard from, and know there isn't much hope, but somehow I want to believe there is hope.
Hi M85. Good to see you, and welcome back.

Ik have great news about Manfred . Yesterday I had contact with his nephew , and he told me that Manfred is well, but that his eyes are bad, and that he need an operation. But the operation is cancelled because of the virus.

Otherwise Manfred is doing well.

Keep safe too . It is a dangerous time for many older people.

I am in lock down.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:47 am
by pr126
Glad to see that manfred is all right.
Maybe we will see him posting in the future.
I am also self isolating, keeping at home. Better be safe.
76 in a few days.

Take care.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:30 pm
by M85
Hi Ariel and pr and pre-happy birthday pr.

That is outstanding news about Manfred! Not about his eyes of course (but hoping the eventual operation will dramatically help).

I've been in lockdown, but likely next week headed out to the wilderness of Wyoming for fishing and off the grid lock down.

Please be safe and take care. Hopefully the breakthrough meds are coming soon to beat the virus.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:38 pm
by Ariel
M85 wrote: I've been in lockdown, but likely next week headed out to the wilderness of Wyoming for fishing and off the grid lock down.

Please be safe and take care. Hopefully the breakthrough meds are coming soon to beat the virus.
You too M85

Take care and have a good time in the wilderness of Wyoming

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 am
by M85
Ariel wrote:Take care and have a good time in the wilderness of Wyoming
Thank you Ariel, good to see you, and thank you for the good news on Manfred.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:06 am
by skynightblaze
Good to hear that Manfred is well!

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:06 am
by Ibn Rushd
Greetings everyone, glad to hear that Manfred is still going. We were very worried about him, over here in Canada. I am out of work indefinitely until schools reopen.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:20 am
by Takeiteasynow
That's great news indeed. Wishing Manfred a speedy recovery!
Ibn Rushd wrote: We were very worried about him, over here in Canada. I am out of work indefinitely until schools reopen.
Hmm, perhaps you should visit Klondike this summer and dig for big payouts! It's time for 'Gold Rushd'.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:49 am
by Ariel
Ibn Rushd wrote:Greetings everyone, glad to hear that Manfred is still going. We were very worried about him, over here in Canada. I am out of work indefinitely until schools reopen.
Hi Ibn Rushd. Greetings to you too. Image

I hope you get by moneywise, and if you do, enjoy your little holiday.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy. This horrible time will pass, and in a while we speak about the time before or after the corona. :wink:

Re: Happy New Year

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:57 am
by Ariel
Takeiteasynow wrote:That's great news indeed. Wishing Manfred a speedy recovery!
Ibn Rushd wrote: We were very worried about him, over here in Canada. I am out of work indefinitely until schools reopen.
Hmm, perhaps you should visit Klondike this summer and dig for big payouts! It's time for 'Gold Rushd'.
:lol: Shall we all go gold digging ? I already found some pieces.

Image