Man claims prostitute turned into donkey.

For Members General Chat, Booze or Zam Zam Cola for Tea Totalers.
survivor

Man claims prostitute turned into donkey.

Post by survivor »

http://timesofindia.hotklix.com/link/Ne ... nto-donkey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A man in Zimbabwe claims a prostitute he visited turned into a donkey overnight and now he is 'seriously in love' with the animal.

Sunday Moyo, who has been charged with bestiality, told a court in Zvishavane that his donkey lover was in fact a hooker whose services he procured from a nightclub.

Police on routine patrol in the early hours of Sunday had stumbled upon the 28-year-old, from Mandava township, performing a sex act on the donkey inside his yard. The animal was lying on the ground with its neck tied to a tree.

Moyo admitted to the bestiality offence, but proceeded to tell the magistrates his colourful tale, "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested.

I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 (Rs 980) for the service at Down Town nightclub and I don't know how she then became a donkey... but I am seriously in love."

Moyo has been remanded in custody until October 27 and been ordered to undergo psychiatric tests.
:)
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.
Psycho Bunny

Re: Man claims prostitute turned into donkey.

Post by Psycho Bunny »

This is not right. If the donkey had been a prostitute before he started having sex with her, why had he tied her to the tree?

And where was her clothing?

Obviously the man is lying.

He must have abducted a naked woman/naturist against her will, and when he took her home, she then turned into a donkey...
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Psycho Bunny wrote:This is not right. If the donkey had been a prostitute before he started having sex with her, why had he tied her to the tree?
BDSM!
He must have abducted a naked woman/naturist against her will, and when he took her home, she then turned into a donkey...
LOL.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
survivor

Post by survivor »

charleslemartel wrote:
Psycho Bunny wrote:This is not right. If the donkey had been a prostitute before he started having sex with her, why had he tied her to the tree?
BDSM!
LOL.
Hello Charlie, long time no see... How have you been?
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

survivor wrote: Hello Charlie, long time no see... How have you been?
Survived, and surviving :). How have you been?

Thanks.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
survivor

Post by survivor »

charleslemartel wrote:How have you been? Thanks.
I am doing well too, thanks for asking.
Sincerely,
survivor.