A Muslim from Bangladesh

For new members and existing members to get to know each other.
User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Trouper »

Hello,

I am from Bangladesh and a Muslim. I joined this forum to make friends and to discuss about various religions.
I have a weird feeling about this site's objective "We aim to promote human rights and democracy among Muslims. We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."

hmm. You are against hate? not faith? Could anyone explain, please?

Trouper
User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Maersk »

Welcome ..

Simply means, do Muslims hate Islamic governments that forbid proselytism by other faith adherents.
Yohan
Posts: 2272
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Yohan »

Trouper wrote:Hello,

I am from Bangladesh and a Muslim. I joined this forum to make friends and to discuss about various religions.
I have a weird feeling about this site's objective "We aim to promote human rights and democracy among Muslims. We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."

hmm. You are against hate? not faith? Could anyone explain, please?
Welcome!

Islam is hate, so FFI is against Islam.
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Trouper wrote:Hello,

I am from Bangladesh and a Muslim. I joined this forum to make friends and to discuss about various religions.
I have a weird feeling about this site's objective "We aim to promote human rights and democracy among Muslims. We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."

hmm. You are against hate? not faith? Could anyone explain, please?

Trouper
Welcome to FFI forum.......

Yohoooo.... hello Trouper, you there? This site is here 'for exposing' REAL Islam to the rest of the world. REAL Islam is a thorn in the flesh of the world. If you are game for it you can debunk Ali's charges (read about it in the main site) so he can close the site.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by sword_of_truth »

The people on the forum are just random people from the internet, who may or may not agree with the goals of faithfreedom.com. They do tend to be against Islam, though. But there are some muslims, too. I've seen very few non-muslims here who are not against Islam. Seems like we've only had a few of those people in the time that I've been here.

However, I think we generally all oppose violent attacks on muslims and so on. Sadly, some muslims have been unfairly attacked:

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/content/be ... 3A16%3A730" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope I speak for everyone here when I say that we oppose such non-constructive attacks. Of course, there may be a time for violence if we have to defend ourselves against terrorists and the like.

Be that as it may, many of us are very opposed to Islam. We hold varying views, though, about what the solution is. I am personally open to the idea that Islam can be reformed, simply because I know it may be a more practical solution because it's so hard for people to give up Islam. It should be noted that, even within the framework of orthodox Islam, there is a possibility of reform (actually, innovations can be both good or bad in Islam, and only certain innovations are discouraged, namely those that conflict with fundamental Islamic principles). However, the most satisfactory solution is for everyone to leave Islam.

There can be some insult-throwing at times, here, although it is against the forum rules to do it repeatedly. However, if muslims are respectful towards us and make intelligent posts, I think they are usually respected, although Islam itself is not respected.

As an atheist, I only respect people's religions if they deserve respect. A gruesome punishment like stoning deserves no respect, whether it is sharia law or the Bible's lack of the proper disdain for such cruel and barbaric punishments, through its claim that God commanded it.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Trouper »

Yohan wrote: Islam is hate, so FFI is against Islam.
I wholeheartedly disagree.
Chief Chingachgook wrote: Welcome to FFI forum.......
Yohoooo.... hello Trouper, you there? This site is here 'for exposing' REAL Islam to the rest of the world. REAL Islam is a thorn in the flesh of the world. If you are game for it you can debunk Ali's charges (read about it in the main site) so he can close the site.
FFI does not expose real Islam. It spreads hatred and fake image of Islam. I see no difference between those radicals bombing innocent lives chanting "Allahu Akbar" and FFI. You probably have heard the news of a pregnant Muslim woman who was stabbed 18 times by a Russian-German. According to BBC, it was reported that the murderer has a severe hatred of foreigners and Muslims. How did he develop such hatred towards other human being? It is because of fake websites like FFI. As regard to Ali Sina's charges, I really don't want to debunk anyone's precious belief. Ali is a firm believer of what he believes. Therefore, he exerted a substantial amount of effort to come up with this site. I don't think he will ever close it. It is his personal choice. However, any person with sincere heart, without hatred, pride, jealousy, greed, unnecessary anger and ego will find the truth no matter what religion s/he belongs to.

Code: Select all

"We aim to promote human rights and democracy among Muslims. We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."
The objective of this site is contradictory. We oppose Islam, not muslim. OK. But We are against hate, not faith? Isnt Islam a faith? So, you are not against faith/Islam. The truth is you are against Muslims, right? By the way, If you are against radicalism and extremism, lets embrace.
Last edited by Trouper on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by expozIslam »

Trouper,
Did you read about the newsreport a lady in Bangaldesh who was flogged because she spoke to a hindu? Did you also read the newsreport a lady who was flogged because her rapist lied on Quran and her testimony was considered poorer than the rapists because she could not produce another witness. Turns out these people had been indoctrinated since childhood using a hate manual called Quran. how many non-muslims get justice in Islamic countries? DId you read about the reports of Jaziya on non muslims in Pakistan? Have you ever bothered to read about the persecution of coptic christians at the hands of muslims in Egypt? and I have not yet even mentioned the hate that is spewed against jews in the entire muslim world and its primary source of inspiration -Quran
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by ixolite »

You probably have heard the news of a pregnant Muslim woman who was stabbed 18 times by a Russian-German. According to BBC, it was reported that the murderer has a severe hatred of foreigners and Muslims. How did he develop such hatred towards other human being? It is because of fake websites like FFI.
Yeah, certainly it had nothing to do with mohammedans blowing sh!t up in Russia or murdering school children. :roll:
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by sword_of_truth »

Islam is hate, so FFI is against Islam.


I wholeheartedly disagree.
Well, I wouldn't say that Islam IS hate. However, I would say that it promotes hate. Of course, there is no need for you to accept such a claim right now, without evidence.


Chief Chingachgook wrote:Welcome to FFI forum.......
Yohoooo.... hello Trouper, you there? This site is here 'for exposing' REAL Islam to the rest of the world. REAL Islam is a thorn in the flesh of the world. If you are game for it you can debunk Ali's charges (read about it in the main site) so he can close the site.


FFI does not expose real Islam. It spreads hatred and fake image of Islam.
I can only speak for myself, but I am only spreading things that muslims themselves said about Islam. So, blame your muslim brothers. Apart from that, I try to debunk Islam with rational argument. This is not necessarily derogatory and only promotes the idea that Islam is false, not that it is bad. It is simply a matter of trying to debate to find the truth, which, in my opinion, is not kind to Islam, or any other religion, for that matter. So, anyway, as far as I'm concerned, whenever I say anything negative about Islam, it is based on what some muslim or other said. So, the root cause of the problem here is your own muslim brothers, though I do not shy away from passing judgment on them, when you might not. For example, I judge the punishment for theft in Islam as a negative thing. It would be dishonest to say otherwise. The judgment, though, is always based on cold, hard facts.

I see no difference between those radicals bombing innocent lives chanting "Allahu Akbar" and FFI.
You probably have heard the news of a pregnant Muslim woman who was stabbed 18 times by a Russian-German. According to BBC, it was reported that the murderer has a severe hatred of foreigners and Muslims. How did he develop such hatred towards other human being? It is because of fake websites like FFI.
First of all, you have no evidence to suggest that. It may simply be the news. Secondly, FFI is not fake. We just report mostly what's in the Hadith and the Quran. So, the problem is Islam itself. Islam itself is causing people to hate it. That is why we want people to LEAVE Islam. Because we care about them. Nobody needs to come to FFI to hate them. They can judge read the Quran for themselves and read the news.

If you read enough of my posts, eventually, you will see me defending Islam and muslims if someone says something that is misleading or not true. We are against Islam, not muslims. It sounds like a contradiction, but it isn't, and I will explain in a minute.


As regard to Ali Sina's charges, I really don't want to debunk anyone's precious belief. Ali is a firm believer of what he believes. Therefore, he exerted a substantial amount of effort to come up with this site. I don't think he will ever close it. It is his personal choice. However, any person with sincere heart, without hatred, pride, jealousy, greed, unnecessary anger and ego will find the truth no matter what religion s/he belongs to.
THEY ARE NOT OUR PRECIOUS BELIEFS! I am strongly opposed to the very idea of a precious belief. Nothing is sacred. How do you know that Ali Sina's beliefs are not true if you are unable to debunk them?

Sina no longer has time for debates with everyone. Just try to debunk them for us.


Code: Select all
"We aim to promote human rights and democracy among Muslims. We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."


The objective of this site is contradictory. We oppose Islam, not muslim. OK. But We are against hate, not faith? Isnt Islam a faith? So, you are not against faith/Islam. The truth is you are against Muslims, right?
Nit-picking. It's just an expression. It doesn't have to have some precise meaning like that in the first place, so there's no contradiction. You know what we mean.

We are not against muslims.

Let me put it this way. You don't have to agree with this, but you should be willing to accept that this is the way that WE think of it. It's as if muslims have a disease. You are like a patient who is sick and we are trying to cure the disease, but you insist that you are not sick and accuse us of hating you. No, we don't hate you at all. We see that you are ill and are trying to help you recover. So, claiming that we are against muslims is like claiming that the doctor is against the patient, just because the patient doesn't trust the doctor.

It may seem demeaning to suggest that Islam is an illness. Actually, that's not exactly what I claim. I claim that once someone has a certain level of knowledge of Islam, if they continue to defend it, at that point, it can be considered an illness. But for an ordinary ignorant muslim on the street who doesn't know better, Islam can be more like a normal religion. It's just like any disease. You can have a mild form that does no harm. But if you don't get treatment, it could end up being a disaster.

By the way, If you are against radicalism and extremism, lets embrace.
Of course we are. If you are against radicalism and extremism, then we applaud that, whether or not you are willing to admit that Islam itself is a problem. Too often, we only focus on our differences and do not find any common ground.

As far as I'm concerned, the only completely satisfactory solution is for everyone to abandon Islam. However, if that is not possible, then we need to take whatever we can get. If you are willing to fight extremism, but not leave Islam, that's good enough for now. Everyone just has to do what they can. Of course, we'd prefer for you to leave Islam and we worry that you are muddying the waters by introducing a fake peaceful Islam, but if you aren't willing to leave Islam, we can't make you, so I think we will settle for being against extremism.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
User avatar
subanallah
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by subanallah »

welcome home Trouper. Islam is the only ideology that will dominate this planet. We should not be afraid of anyone except ALLAH. Most muslims are scared to come here and I applaud your efforts. Now lets take another step and dismantle ali sina. This site has to shut down.
praise ALLAH
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org
User avatar
sunshine
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by sunshine »

subanallah wrote: ___Most Muslims are scared to come here___
SubanAllah INCLUDED. :lol: :lol:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny


http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
natural_person
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: USA

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by natural_person »

Hello Truper !

Welcome ! You will learn a lot here !

Look at your ...brother Subanalah... His expressoions gives lots of answers..

Like ....islam is an ideology dominating the Earth... Stuff like this make people fight against islam. Sub Analah is not nice like you :*)

But you are welcome . Please tell - How do you know you are practicing the "real " islam and not a customized one (based on your own understanding of God Allah )

I'm saying "real" because no one seems to know what the real islam is or should be. Lots of killing too...

Welcome

PS :
Truth - we know many nice muslims. That's why we consider them victims. Examples ? One did not know that mohammed used to have more than 13 wives at one time AND concubines AND sex slaves (you got the picture) Or that he ordered the killing of innocent men AND women AND children
Are you one of those ?
katmandu
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by katmandu »

@ subanallah

Islam is the only ideology that will dominate this planet
.

Really? Please give an example of - one - Islamic country where muslims are not all forced to stay muslims - as Koran forces you to remain muslim, and that means that you were born, as is every muslim child, with the Death Sentence over your head should you want to leave Islam.

Now tell me please what sense is there in forcing people to remain muslims - from birth 'born a muslim'- sure and then not given a choice to leave without getting your head chopped off. But a baby cannot chose, why the enforcement of Koran is ludricous on a baby - and then 'we've got you'- can't get out of Islam.

What happens then when these babies grow up, and given that chance, they will start to think, come to their own conclusions, look around, don 't like to detest Koran/Muhammed, are no longer muslims INSIDE their minds - but have to keep up appearances out of FEAR, why:

a) Koran forces ex-muslims to lie 'I don't believe in Koran, but will act as if I am a muslim or else I can receive the Death Sentence or imprisonment under 'sharia'. I know such ex-muslims; and other ex-muslims keep quiet because of family; and others SCREAM 'how can I get out of Islam?"- they can't.

which means that you and Islamic countries are lying to themselves - and you want this 'on the whole planet'. :roll:

b) Not to be allowed 'to leave the muslim' without being murdered under 'sharia' means that Islamic countries give a wrong impression with 'everybody is muslim' - as of course not everybody is; and of course there would be thousands/millions who would leave Islam - if they were allowed to do so without risking punishment. - and if they were given the chance to discover other philosophies or religion - but are not - most muslims no NOTHING else but Koran - such as MOST of all muslims as they cannot even read nor write - most in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan ...... all analphabetic muslims - and not having anything else, and not taught anything else but Koran are the poorest of mind FORCED to be muslim at birth and FORCED to remain muslims until they die - by Islamic governments - sharia punishments at hand as Islam INQUISITION.

c) There is not only no Freedom of Religion in Islam and no Freedom of Speech in Islam.

Is what you want for 'the whole planet'?

You are afraid of Free Speech and afraid of people who do not think like you, who do not believe in God; who believe in other religions? What are you afraid of and why?

Your desire for 'world domination of Islam ideology' means that you want the world to be dominated by that Theological Dictatorship murdering people who object to Koran/Muhammed - same as all Dictatorships have done in the past and still murder those who oppose Dictatorships that burn books as they are afraid of the WORD, the pen that writes and exposes their disctatorship - as happens in most Islamic countries CENSURESHIP.

That's what you want 'for the whole planet'?

If that is so, I seriously think that you will go to HELL for oppressing people and condoning their murder in name of your intolerant, dicriminating, murdering 'God', who/which/what is obviously AFRAID of people, who is jealous, who silences people by censureship .... and murder.

GOD? You must be joking!








We should not be afraid of anyone except ALLAH. Most muslims are scared to come here and I applaud your efforts. Now lets take another step and dismantle ali sina. This site has to shut down.
praise ALLAH
User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Trouper »

subanallah wrote:welcome home Trouper. Islam is the only ideology that will dominate this planet. We should not be afraid of anyone except ALLAH. Most muslims are scared to come here and I applaud your efforts. Now lets take another step and dismantle ali sina. This site has to shut down.
praise ALLAH
Salam Brother,

There is a difference between fool and wise. A person who is wise would not make mistake going to an enemy area after s/he has confirmed that the area is dangerous. I presume there are some Muslims who do not wish to participate here because they think that the contents of FFI is fake which disparages Islam and Muslims (FFI rants they are not against Muslim though) Some Muslims may think that they are not even in a better state to admonish others while some sojourn here and leave only because they think they are not even well-informed about their religion to answer questions or attacks pertaining to Islam. Are they scared? We don't know, do we?-whatever it is, whether they are aware or not, it is called the art of decision making. Nothing's wrong with it.

Now you may question whats my purpose of joining FFI?

I am a learner. I am here neither to try debunk anyone's belief nor encourage anyone debunk mine. I am simply here to learn the differences. Once I have finished learning enough, I will leave. I do not rely on everyone for information particularly not on everyone in the Internet. My instinct says it would be entirely fruitless for you even to try dismantle the author of this website. I suggest you instead visit the anti-ffi sites where you can find rebuttals to most of ffi's articles. Read the both sides and compare. I do not know whether you've got enough time, but why should you waste your time when someone claims that they already have refuted FFI.
User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by expozIslam »

I like you attitude Trouper. :clap: That is how everyone should be. Read both sides of the story, analyze on your own and decide for yourself what is good for you.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Now you may question whats my purpose of joining FFI?

I am a learner. I am here neither to try debunk anyone's belief nor encourage anyone debunk mine. I am simply here to learn the differences. Once I have finished learning enough, I will leave. I do not rely on everyone for information particularly not on everyone in the Internet. My instinct says it would be entirely fruitless for you even to try dismantle the author of this website. I suggest you instead visit the anti-ffi sites where you can find rebuttals to most of ffi's articles. Read the both sides and compare. I do not know whether you've got enough time, but why should you waste your time when someone claims that they already have refuted FFI.
Trouper, listen up! We kuffar see and feel what Muslims do best, belittle others, condemn others, don't tolerate and respect others, oppress minorities, bomb, murder etc etc. Initially we thought they were ordinary religious criminal until we find the actual source, the Quran and the Profit's Sunnahs . Please read this Friday Sermon:
Summary
1) Types of people-believers and disbelievers.
2) Characteristics of disbelievers.
3) The situation of disbelievers at the time of death, and in the grave.
4) The situation of disbelievers in Hellfire.
5) Warning against following the ways of disbelievers, and imitating them.
6) External imitation results in internal imitation (i.e. faith).
All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his household and companions.
Fellow Muslims! Fear Allah as He should be feared and keep your duty to Him.
Indeed, Allaah made all of creation through His Power; He guides whomsoever He wills by His Grace, causes whomsoever He wills to go astray by His justice and writes all that is in Al-Lawh Al-Mahfooz (The Preserved Tablet). He says: “He it is who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers.” (At-Taghaabun: 2).
Allaah shows us the way to prosperity and the way to misery. He extols the pious and condemns the unbelievers and warns against their characteristics. He explains in His Great Book the unbelievers’ deeds, the falsity of their belief and their bad conduct. The Kaafir denies resurrection, does not believe in predestination, is impatient in difficulty and loses hope in the mercy of Allaah. Allaah says: “Certainly, no one despairs of Allah’s mercy except the people who disbelieve.” (Yousuf: 87).
The Kaafir lies when he speaks and he is arrogant and self-deluded. Allaah says: “The disbelievers are in nothing but delusion.” (Al-Mulk: 20).
He turns away from signs of Allaah, lessons and admonitions. His heart is so full of envy that it shows itself in his eyes. He is envious of the Muslims because of their blessings and wishes that they could be taken away from them. Allaah says: “Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) nor the idolaters like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord.” (Al-Baqarah: 105).

He is so shamelessly envious that he would strive to mislead you so that you will be assembled with him in the Hell-Fire.
Allaah says: “They wish that you reject faith as they have rejected (faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another).” (An-Nisaa’: 89).
The Kaafir plots against the Muslims by night and betrays them in the day. Enmity towards you is vividly shown in his face and his utterances. He bites his fingertips in severe anger against the Muslims and his inner-self is full of evil plans against them. He pretends to be trustworthy and good mannered while he is actually pursuing his own interests. Allaah exposes them when he says: “Hatred has already appeared from their mouths but what their breasts conceal is far worse.” (Aal-Imran: 118).
They hide their lies and treachery in apparent truthfulness and sincerity, please you with words of their mouths while their hearts rejects you. They argue with falsehood and conceal the truth. Their evil plots against the Muslims are great; but Allaah will render their plan fruitless, for, “the plots of disbelievers are nothing but error.”
Fellow Muslims! Following the Kaafir is disgraceful while disobeying them is might. Allaah says: “O Prophet! Keep you duty to Allaah and obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites (i.e. do not follow their advice).” (Al-Ahzaab: 1).
Their knowledge is limited to this world and yet Sheikhul Islam said, “All deeds and affairs of a disbeliever inevitably have a defect that prevents it from being completely beneficial to him. All his affairs are either false or defective.” As for the knowledge of the hereafter, the disbelievers are completely ignorant of it.
Allah says: “They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world (i.e. the matters of their livelihood, or irrigating, or reaping, or sowing, etc.) And they are heedless of the hereafter.” (Ar-Room: 7).
He also says, “…But most of them behave ignorantly” (Al-An’aam: 111).
Their children and wealth are but sources of distress for them. They live in confusion and their only concern in this world is eating, drinking and lustful enjoyment and their sustenance is devoid of Barakah (divine blessing). They are never satisfied with little. The Prophet said, “The Kaafir eats too much but the Muslim is satisfied with little food in order to be able to worship. He preserves a third of his stomach for his food, a third for his drink, and a third for his breath. A believer’s food is blessed.” He also said, “The food of two persons suffices three and the food of three suffices four.” (Al-Bukhaaree).
Brothers in faith! It is as a result of the Kaafir’s distance from the light of guidance that they have different sects and severely differs with one another in their opinions. Allaah says: “They are only in opposition. So Allaah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” (Al-Baqarah: 137).
Allaah also says: “We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Maa’idah: 64).
Kaafirs are cowards in war and a Muslims can defeat them, though the odds are two to one. Allaah says, “So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the leave of Allaah.” (Al-Anfaal: 66).
They enjoin one another in miserliness and do not entertain guest. Allaah says: “Those who are miserly and enjoin miserliness on other men and hide what Allaah has bestowed upon them of His bounties. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a disgraceful torment.” (An-Nisaa’: 37).
The Kaafir is a preventer of good things, eater of ill-gotten wealth, ungrateful over bounties of Allaah. Allaah: “They recognise the Grace of Allaah, yet they deny it and most of them are disbelievers.” (An-Nahl: 83).
He lives in ignorance, lustful desires and errors; he is unguided to means of uprightness; his heart, ears and eyes are all blocked from perceiving the truth, and Satan pushes him to commit sins. His preoccupation and concern is to satisfy his lust and whims, his deeds then become useless in this world and the next. His Lord does not love Him and tells that He is an enemy of the disbeliever. Whoever does a good or bad deed, Allaah will make the sign his deed manifest on him, as the Prophet said: “Whenever Allaah hates a slave, He calls Jibreel and says, ‘O Jibreel! I, indeed, hate so-and-so therefore you must also hate him. Then Jibreel will hate him and proclaim to the inhabitants of the heaven that Allaah hates so-and-so, therefore they too should hate him, then the inhabitants of the heaven will hate him, and his hatred will then be spread among the inhabitants of the earth.” (Al-Bukhaaree & Muslim).
Lifeless objects decry Kaafir disbelief and the Blessed Land will eject them in the End of Time. Stones and trees will say, “O Muslim! Here is a Kaafir!”
When the Antichrist appears, Madinah will shake three times and the disbelievers will be expelled out of the Prophet’s city.
Fellow Muslims! Remoteness from Allaah causes psychological pain. Sins make one’s heart depressed and deny one of the pleasures of faith. The Kaafir is the worst of Allaah’s creatures. He says: “They are the worst of creatures.” (Al-Bayyinah: 6). As for their numbers, they are the majority of the inhabitants of the earth. Allaah says: “But most of mankind believe not.” (Hood: 17).

The Prophet said, ‘Allah said, “O Adam! Bring out the contingent of the hell-fire!” Adam said, “Who are the contingents of the hell-fire?” Allaah answered, “Of every thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine.” (Al-Bukhaaree) In another version, he says, “Of every hundred, ninety nine.”
When a Kaafir dies, the whole of humanity are relieved. The Prophet said, “When a believer dies, he gets rest from the mercy of Allaah from the toils and harms of this world, but when one of the unbelievers dies, mankind, the trees and animals are relieved.” (Al-Bukhaaree).
The Kaafir would wish to live for a thousand years but when the time of his death comes, he hates to die, and the angels smite his face and back to take his soul and when he is buried, his grave is narrowed so much that his ribs stick into one another. He will be beaten with an iron bar and he will make a cry so loud that all will hear it except man and the jinn. In a version of this Hadeeth, it was reported, “If that iron bar were struck against a rock, it would make it sand.” The Kaafir’s grave will be carpeted with fire and he will have a continuous torment. He will be resurrected for the reckoning with a blackened face. He will be dust-stained; covered with darkness and terrified. He will be raised up in front of all the creatures on his face. Anas bin Malik said, ‘I said, “O Messenger of Allaah! How will the Kaafir be raised up on his face?” He replied, “Is He Who made him, walk on his legs in the world not able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection?” (Al-Bukhaaree).
He will be in chains on that day and the sinners will be chained together while they are thirsty, dumb, deaf, and blind. Their friends shall discuss them and shall also disown their friends. Their food shall be of Zaqqoom and their drink shall be of boiling scalding water. Another boiling water shall be poured over their heads and it will peel the skin off their bodies. While he will be burning in fire, his body will be magnified and his molar tooth will be greatly enlarged. The Prophet said, “A Kaafir’s molar (in the fire) will be as big as Mount Uhud and the thickness of his body will be as wide as the journey of three (days).” (Muslim).
In another version of this hadeeth, he said, “…what is in-between the two shoulders of a kafir will be as far as the journey of three days for a fast rider. That is an exact recompense, and your Lord is not all unjust to His slaves. These are the characteristics of disbelievers and their well-deserved recompense.
Fellow Muslims! The Prophet said, “Hasten to do good deeds against impending trials that are like parts of seriously darkened night, when a man will be a believer in the morning and become a Kaafir in the evening and will a believer in the evening and become a Kaafir in the morning, bartering his religion for an insignificant worldly material.” (Ahmad).
Follow the path of the pious people and observe obligatory prayers in the mosques for whoever neglects it has joined a doomed group. The Prophet said, “The difference between us and them is Salaah. Whoever abandons it has disbelieved.” Allah says: “Not equal are the dwellers of the fire and the dwellers of Paradise. It is the dweller of Paradise that will be successful.” (Al-Hashr: 20).
Dear Muslims! Emulating a people in their outward dispositions necessitates emulating them in their inner characters. Emulating the first generation of this ummah who are the Sahaabah and at-Taabi’een increases one in intellect, religiosity and good conduct while emulating the non-Muslims in their outward characteristics leads to emulating them in their conducts and ugly deeds. It also makes one love them. Therefore differ from idolaters and disbelievers in their behaviour and opinions and beware of taking them as friends. You should hate them, disown them and their religion and be proud of your religion. Strive for their guidance and call them to Islaam.
Further, give much praise to your Lord for guiding you to the right path and ask for firmness in faith. Be truthful with Allaah, you will have your affair made easy for you and cast resentment and ill-will out of your heart and people will love you.
http://www.alminbar.com/khutbaheng/1819.htm

That's just Friday Sermons my friend and you can feel the hatred. Satanic isn't it? Is the source from kuffars and Jews? But that's quite okay because sermons are mainly for adults and adults knows how to think. Imagine what your kind taught to kids in Mad Rassahs in religious classes, in textbooks etc. This is called conditioning kids to hate. That's why they grow up determined to bomb churches.

No Trouper, don't listen to these DEVILs and Satan in the Mosques. The world would be a lot better WITHOUT ISLAM

Please for once think outside the box. Ponder as to what kuffars are teaching their children. You are always welcome in Christian worship ANYTIME, you don't have to be one to attend church AND NO that will not automatically make you one. Read their scriptures, their newsletters etc. I don't want to tell you they don't preach hatred for Muslim, YOU have to learn it by yourself. As for me I don't have to be in the Mosque remember? We kuffars can hear those hate speech for miles. It is this evil which Muslims are so proud of!

Leave Islam, be an atheists, pagans... ANYTHING other than be on the side of Satan.

Good luck learning.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
Intelligent lad
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 am
Location: Incredible INDIA
Contact:

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Intelligent lad »

http://www.islam-watch.org/iw-new/index ... &Itemid=58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Trouper »

natural_person wrote:Hello Truper !

Welcome ! You will learn a lot here !

Look at your ...brother Subanalah... His expressoions gives lots of answers..

Like ....islam is an ideology dominating the Earth... Stuff like this make people fight against islam. Sub Analah is not nice like you :*)
Heeeey thanks for the compliment. I hope you are nice too.

Let me put it positively: We believe that Islam is just. It promotes justice among all human being. Knowing that Islam is just, a Muslim can dream justice be dominate the earth. I do not know what was the intention of Subhanallah while writing this, but this is the general idea of a good person/Muslim to promote justice and fight against oppression/injustice if s/he is capable of doing it. If Subhanallah thinks this way, does that make him bad person?

Now if you think Islam is not just, thats another topic.

Question: Could a nice non-muslim person thought subhanall's writing positively? Yes
natural_person wrote: I'm saying "real" because no one seems to know what the real islam is or should be. Lots of killing too...
Oo yeah lots of killing. There are two sides to every story. Read both sides. You may want to have a look at this video lecture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utHBJmQIz7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
natural_person wrote: PS :
Truth - we know many nice muslims. That's why we consider them victims. Examples ? One did not know that mohammed used to have more than 13 wives at one time AND concubines AND sex slaves (you got the picture) Or that he ordered the killing of innocent men AND women AND children
Are you one of those ?
Am I one of what? Victim of lies?

eeerrm. I am not; and hope you are not either.

Oh my God--more than 13 wives you say? I really did'nt know that. I heard 11 wives!!! Ok I guess both of us need to be illuminated on this subject.

Wives of Prophet:
http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Sat ... boutIslamE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Purpose of multiple marriages:
http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Sat ... boutIslamE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate ... 9503544000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by Maersk »

How does Muslims penalizing Christians for proseltytism is just when Islam as a way of life is very intrusive in every aspect. :tongue:
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: A Muslim from Bangladesh

Post by yeezevee »

Damn... I missed all Trouper's posts search.php?author_id=1658&sr=posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ., Boy Trouper is doing a good job., Glad to read you dear Trouper. So Trouper says so many things at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=997&p=53165#p53165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spoiler! :

1). Yes of course it does!!! It's a government protection for citizens!!! Anything can happen anytime. We dont know, do we? Think positive, plz.

2). EErm. As a Muslim I fast during Ramadan. However, during this Ramadan if for some definite reasons I can't fast, I will try. You may assume some bigoted and hot-tempered people would approach to ask me refrain from eating. Well I guess it wont happen becasue I am not going to eat in public knowing that the majority are fasting and they may feel bad. My parents taught me that I shouldnt do anything that causes trouble to others. They taught If you love the creations of Allah/God/Bhogoban, He will love you. I brought up like this man. I can't see anyone having problem because of me. May be for the same reason restaurants are curtained. BTW, I will remember your request and keep an eye on anyone eating during daytime in Ramadan. If anything wrong goes, I will take the opportunity to admonish them what is wrong and right provided they listen to me.

3). I haven't the faintest idea about this exam, sunshine. Trust me I dont. I will find out about it when I visit Bangladesh.

4). Let me put as it should be: Do you honestly believe that would be a smart move given the ultra-sensitive nature of some Bangladeshi-Muslims? I cannot visualize what would be the reaction. This one I can try to ask on behalf of you.

5). Whats wrong if someone fights against the oppression even against their kinds? If someone attacks your religion, wouldn't you defend it? Anyway, the verse you posted was from Surah Tawba. I implore you read the chapter 9 [Tawba] and also chapter 8 [Anfal] fully in order to understand why Jihad was commanded agaisnt those Pagans and hypocrites.

The topic is Babri-mosque and attack on Hindus in Bangladesh. Are you trying to say that people attacked Hindus solely on that verse? If yes, then they were either learned or ignorant. If they were learned then they also have read the following verse from the same chapter.

6). The verse(9.13) clearly illustrates the picture of the battle where Muslims fought against the pagans not because of their religion, but becasue they broke the oaths.


7). BUT if they were nescient, it's not the problem with Islam.
Since you raised this issue, plz read on Jihad:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... TheScholar

8). Sunshine I did not study your religious scripture so I can't say if it sanctions violence. I once joined in Hindu chat room, but was forced to leave that room. They did not even ask me why I was there. Instead, they ridiculed me and my religion mercilessly. Yet my interest to learn Hinduism has not lost just because of those haters. I downloaded Bhagwat Geeta from internet and will study it. Anyway, I would like to share a video lecture with you. It has 17 parts. I request you watch all the parts. The issue of Babri-Mosque is also covered. Hindus, Muslims and I assume many others from diverse faiths attended the lecture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utHBJmQIz7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

9). I have explained. If a person or a group of people does not understand their religion well, it is not the problem of the religion.


10). Your assumption is not right. My father was also freedom fighter. Guess what he is not happy with the governmental system of Bangladesh. Neither am I. Nobody likes corruption. It has to stop. We have to struggle/Jihad together to stop the corruption in a systematic manner. Lets be optimistic. By the way, you can speak against Islam if you think it is not right. But I advise you do that in a proper way. I presume if someone speaks ill against Hinduism, you feel bad. I feel likewise if someone speaks against Islam. I really would like to embrace you if you are against oppression whether it be against Hindus, Christians, Buddhist, and Atheist etc etc in Bangladesh.
Great points dear Trouper., Please continue read and let your friends/well wishers know about FFI.. Again I am so glad to read your posts.. please continue..

with best wishes
yeezevee
Post Reply