Page 2 of 2

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:56 am
by Abdul Haseem
Hombre wrote: ... merge two women who lived 1200 years apart. (Miriam sister of Moses, with Miriam, or Mary, mother of Jesus) ....



What kind ofJew fantasy junk is this? Can you not have a simple conversation without injecting some kind of sex in it? First it was pickles and butts. Now your filthy finger are typing about merging women. If that isn't deed enough, you conjure images of filty sex junk among religious figures from the Abrahamic faiths.

What kind of man thinks about two women merging? Only the Jew kind. THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!!!

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 am
by Hombre
Abdul Haseem wrote:
Jews are smarter and more accomplished then Muslims. A FACT WHICH CAN NOT BE DENIED.


In the words of Bill Clinton, the filthy one; "it depends on your definition of what accomplished is". If by accomplished you mean; mind control. I CANNOT DENY IT!! And controlling all of the worlds news paper, including the ones that say they aren't. Plus all of the books publisher and the colleges and universities, the banks, the insurance companies, all the Lawyers and doctors (except the dentist ones). Television news, even Fox-Jew, Sean Hannity. The repulicans, every one except Rand Paul from Kentucky, but only because the Jews have no use for Kentucky. Hillary. the busted one which gets off the reservation from time to time but usually comes home after a donation and pole dancer show up at the Clinton Foundation.


Looking at Jews world wide, Israel, UK & US,


I agree 100% the US and UK, as well as the queen's loyal dog Canada are vassal states of the Jew. As you have now publically confirmed. My compliments; you posess some integrity.


whoever this stupid guy is, his comments epitomize the backward primitive mind-set in which people like him and his Muslim cohorts live. He is the classic picture of Islam today. Backward, hate filled & violent religion, which devourers its own followers.


Now we see the involuntary projection inherient in the Jew controlled system.
Jews profound contribution to mankind speak for itself. You are not worthy enough for me to waste my time to prove to you or cater to your hate-filed garbage.

Otherwise, watch this remarkable lady who is a clinical psychologist, and was a devout Muslim from Syria.
Dr. Wafa Sultan in her own words talks about Jews..

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:14 am
by Hombre
Abdul Haseem wrote:
Hombre wrote: ... merge two women who lived 1200 years apart. (Miriam sister of Moses, with Miriam, or Mary, mother of Jesus) ....



What kind ofJew fantasy junk is this? Can you not have a simple conversation without injecting some kind of sex in it? First it was pickles and butts. Now your filthy finger are typing about merging women. If that isn't deed enough, you conjure images of filty sex junk among religious figures from the Abrahamic faiths.

What kind of man thinks about two women merging? Only the Jew kind. THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!!!
manfred would you please educate this useful idiot. We have had a long and argues debate with fes (or another Muslim) about this very topic, of Muhammad's failure to distinguish between the two women who lived some 1300 years apart.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:45 am
by Hombre
Now we see the involuntary projection inherient in the Jew controlled system.
It is all about the power of knowledge. Knowledge is power.

When you bring useful knowledge to society, people respect you and listen to you, and you too will control the agenda. Since you are dumb & useful idiot - you can not fathom how small group of people can be smarter then you.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 am
by Abdul Haseem
Jews profound contribution to mankind speak for itself. You are not worthy enough for me to waste my time to prove to you or cater to your hate-filed garbage.


Even in your Jew controlled culture this is called a tapout or some junk like that. Once you determined you were in checkmate you began to ad hominy to the attack in me. All intelligent non-controlled by the JEWS persons will recognize you have been bested with many proofs.

Otherwise, watch this remarkable lady who is a clinical psychologist, and was a devout Muslim from Syria.
Dr. Wafa Sultan in her own words talks about Jews..


As for your expert hate vomiting propagandist. Jews control the medias, all of them. This interview is on TV. DUH Also this Sultan is an MD as well as PhD. What is patently obvious to the rest of the non-Jew world which remains free from Jew control, is that the moment this woman entered the medical profession she became a de-facto Jew. That is to say she became at some point so utterly controlled by the Jew Medical Complex she lost all the beauty of her former self and became the Jew herself. THIS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!
What are the odds of a traitor, educated twice in a jew controlled school, employed in a Jew controlled industry, whit lot of money in a Jew controlled bank, speaking on a Jew controlled media to a world largely under Jew control would have anything non-slanderous to say about the oldest and most persecuted by an order of magnitude religion on the world. Even before the Jews. THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!!!!

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 am
by Abdul Haseem
Hombre wrote:It is all about the power of knowledge. Knowledge is power.


Yes, the wine and wafer of the International Jew Cartel.

Hombre wrote:When you bring useful knowledge to society, people respect you and listen to you, and you too will control the agenda. Since you are dumb & useful idiot - you can not fathom how small group of people can be smarter then you.


I am perfectly capable to admit there are many smarter people than I, none of them Jew but there are smarter people. However, what I find disturbing is your inability to recognize the "small group of people" in control of every aspect of you life. These learned elders of Zion control by re-conditioning the mind with entertainment and subconscious messaging--which is why I don't watch movies. How else would you explain "Apollo" which is like ROCKY 7 of some junk.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:45 am
by Abdul Haseem
Hombre wrote:manfred would you please educate this useful idiot. We have had a long and argues debate with fes (or another Muslim) about this very topic, of Muhammad's failure to distinguish between the two women who lived some 1300 years apart.


manfred Panza your liege "hombre" Quixote needs you despirately..... he's babbling again.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:57 am
by manfred
Good grief... The Mary issue in the Qur'an has been discussed many times on this site and elsewhere. in a nutshell, the Quran calls the MOTHER OF JESUS "sister of Aaron" and "daughter of Imran", in the literal sense, several times. So either Mary was over 1200 years old when Jesus was born or Jesus was a contemporary of Moses, according to the Quran. As the Quran also has Moses making a speech mentioning the gospels by name, it appears that Mohammed actually thought Moses and Jesus knew each other and were uncle and nephew. He was picked up on this nonsense during his lifetime and made a rather quick and lame excuse about this blunder, not realising that his own "revelations" contradict him.

The reason for this blunder is that he may have heard about Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron, from one of his Jewish sources, and then also about Miriam (the actual name used in NT texts for "Mary") the mother of Jesus, and simply assumed they were one and the same. Mohammed had very little sense of history, and his Qur'an has many such muddles. (e.g. Egyptian Pharaohs using burnt brick or using execution methods like crucifixion which was not invented until much later, Joseph was sold for dirhams, when coins where not invented yet either, Moses met Samaritans which did not yet exist.... and many more.)

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:08 am
by pr126
I think the fault lies with the angel Gabriel who was intoxicated on several occasions when passing on Allah's words to Muhammad, who had to accept them as true.

It was the messenger's unfortunate mix up.
Either that, or the Jews altered their scriptures to make Islam look bad.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm
by Fernando
Abdul Haseem wrote:Also this Sultan is an MD as well as PhD. What is patently obvious to the rest of the non-Jew world which remains free from Jew control, is that the moment this woman entered the medical profession she became a de-facto Jew.
Ah, so that's how my hijab-wearing lady doctor became a Jew. I still wonder, though, whether she knows that she's Jewish. Could it be there's a secret plot to convert people to Judaism without their knowing it. Who knows, maybe the entire population of Mecca is Jewish but they just aren't aware of it. :idea: In fact, I bet the plot goes back a long, long, way and Mohammed was unwittingly a Jew too. Shurely we should be told!

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:48 pm
by Hombre
Abdul Haseem wrote:
Hombre wrote:manfred would you please educate this useful idiot. We have had a long and argues debate with fes (or another Muslim) about this very topic, of Muhammad's failure to distinguish between the two women who lived some 1300 years apart.


manfred Panza your liege "hombre" Quixote needs you despirately..... he's babbling again.
Watch out..................... look behind you, a Jew in standing and reading everything you are writing and saying. All mighty Jew-Allah knows everything you do. He knows who you are, where you live, what you say, and who you say to!!!!!.

Take another sip from that hooka and don't forget the medication you moron.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 pm
by Hombre
pr126 wrote:I think the fault lies with the angel Gabriel who was intoxicated on several occasions when passing on Allah's words to Muhammad, who had to accept them as true.

It was the messenger's unfortunate mix up.
Either that, or the Jews altered their scriptures to make Islam look bad.
Like the saying goes.
"It would have been very funny, had it not been so sad". Over 1.5B people blieve to the words of one man, whom himself had admitted to have been crazy, and emotionally sick. How far these people go to defend and justify his heinous acts.

This is the very reason why use of violence is so prevalent in Islam. They all follow Muhammad's own example.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm
by Hombre
Abdul Haseem wrote:As for your expert hate vomiting propagandist. Jews control the medias, all of them. This interview is on TV. DUH Also this Sultan is an MD as well as PhD. What is patently obvious to the rest of the non-Jew world which remains free from Jew control, is that the moment this woman entered the medical profession she became a de-facto Jew. That is to say she became at some point so utterly controlled by the Jew Medical Complex she lost all the beauty of her former self and became the Jew herself. THIS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!
What are the odds of a traitor, educated twice in a jew controlled school, employed in a Jew controlled industry, whit lot of money in a Jew controlled bank, speaking on a Jew controlled media to a world largely under Jew control would have anything non-slanderous to say about the oldest and most persecuted by an order of magnitude religion on the world. Even before the Jews. THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!!!!
Are you stupid or what?. She was interviwed on Al Jazeera, A Muslim owned network.

THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!!!!!.
Yes the only fact which can not be denied is that, you are an emotionally disturbed person. Lonely, hate-filled individual, who will spit out anything to get attention from others.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:38 pm
by Abdul Haseem
Hombre wrote:Are you stupid or what?. She was interviwed on Al Jazeera, A Muslim owned network.


Wake up and smell some coffee. This is a well established Jew mind trick. The media is controlled by JEWS!! THIS IS FACT YOU CANNOT DENY IT!!! Just because Al Gore and some apostates are associated with Al Jazeera it does not follow that Al Jazeera is not controlled and dominated by the Jew. In fact it is the classic example of mis-direction. The JEWS who control the media even Al Jazeera vomit propaganda junk too paint Muslims in a bad light while claiming they are a Muslin media outlet.

Yes the only fact which can not be denied is that, you are an emotionally disturbed person. Lonely, hate-filled individual, who will spit out anything to get attention from others.


More adding of hominy to the attack on me. The Jew is very predictable. When faced with superior intellect and a mind that cannot be controlled with propaganda and the kabbalah black magic junk, the Jew resorts to personal insults designed to discredit all non-Jew type persons. THIS IS FACT I DARE YOUR DENY IT WITH PROOFS!!!

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:53 pm
by manfred
Abdul, apart from all this stuff do you have something else to chat about? Jew this, Jew that.... honestly, it is getting tiresome.

Have a look at the open topics. Any views on any of that? Or any other topic not involving "Jews are this or that..."

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:45 pm
by Hombre
manfred wrote:Abdul, apart from all this stuff do you have something else to chat about? Jew this, Jew that.... honestly, it is getting tiresome.

Have a look at the open topics. Any views on any of that? Or any other topic not involving "Jews are this or that..."
That's ok manfred. I already sent his s/n to my friend Demitri the professional hacker in Moscow. He already has his IP and will get back with me with more info who is this clown who pretend to be a muslim & anti-Jew.

We let you know what he came out with.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:03 am
by Abdul Haseem
Hombre wrote:
manfred wrote:Abdul, apart from all this stuff do you have something else to chat about? Jew this, Jew that.... honestly, it is getting tiresome.

Have a look at the open topics. Any views on any of that? Or any other topic not involving "Jews are this or that..."
That's ok manfred. I already sent his s/n to my friend Demitri the professional hacker in Moscow. He already has his IP and will get back with me with more info who is this clown who pretend to be a muslim & anti-Jew.

We let you know what he came out with.


Don Quixote, I presume.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:13 am
by Abdul Haseem
manfred wrote:Abdul, Any views on any of that? Or any other topic not involving "Jews are this or that..."



Ughhhhh, no. I'm quite happy right here, exposing Jewness.

Re: Re-Introduction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:16 am
by Hombre
Abdul Haseem wrote:
manfred wrote:Abdul, Any views on any of that? Or any other topic not involving "Jews are this or that..."



Ughhhhh, no. I'm quite happy right here, exposing Jewness.
You mean the one who lives in Oakmon Alabama, who's IP starts with 184-60-188-xxx?. Watch out, a Jew with shit-bomb may be standing at your door step.

My friend Demitri did send me all needed info about you, including your exact home address. I would advise you to think twice before you continue with your crap, pretend to be anti-semite to rattle people's cage. You never know what surprises may lay for you.

Act as grown up man, and respect others - or, you may find yourself in unpleasant situation, when you play with people whom you don't know.