How would you describe Islam to those who do not know?

Do your part in taking action and mobilizing others to stop Islamic expansionism.
sum

How would you describe Islam to those who do not know?

Post by sum »

I have long wondered about how to get the message across to people about Islam and its aims. Initially, the information must be brief, attention holding and accurate and could include quotes from the Koran and ahadith. Once the interest has been aroused then more detail could follow. It would be important not to overload the people with too much information at the start as we do not want to bore people to death and lose their attention.

I would suggest that the initial expose of Islam did not cover more than two sides of A4 paper. It could simply say that Islam is the religion of muslims and was allegedly revealed, via Gabriel, to Muhammad who claimed to be a prophet.

Quotes from the Koran could then be given to demonstrate that Allah demands that Islam should dominate everywhere and subject all people for all time to Islamic rule - sharia. Quotes from the ahadith could also be given to show that muslims must fight until all religion is for Allah.

Permanent Jihad is a feature of Islam and more quotes would illustrate this. Muslims are untrustworthy as they follow Muhammad who said that war was deceit and that he had been made victorious through terror. Muslims do not regard any treaty as lasting more than ten years as Muhammad never entered a treaty longer than ten years.

Immigration into non-muslim countries is demographic jihad while minority non-muslims religions are diminishing in Islamic countries. The world is becoming more Islamic and no-one is addressing the matter.

The inferior position of women in Islam should be highlighted with quotes.

Once sharia is in place then any alleged criticism of Muhammad or Islam is punishable by death or life imprisonment with the result that Islam is ring fenced against reform. Islam is extremely protective of Muhammad because Muhammad was the sole conduit between Allah, via Gabriel, and mankind. If Muhammad falls and is shown to be a false prophet, Islam falls.

Questioning Islam is forbidden in the Koran. More quotes.

Muslims, both individually and collectively, try to model themselves on Muhammad and so Muhammad`s unacceptable words and deeds must be presented to explain the present day muslims` attitudes and actions.

Links to various websites should be given so that people could learn more about Islam and not really need our “fliers” much more.

The information could be posted to the politicians saying that these are our reservations about Islam to the degree that we do not want any further muslims coming into Britain and that we would like the print media to display our reservations. So far, the media have distanced themselves from Islam and both the Koran and Muhammad.

Any thoughts?

sum

pr126

Re: How would you describe Islam to those who do not know?

Post by pr126 »

What I know about Islam

IMO anyone who still doesn't know about Islam, is willfully ignorant, unteachable.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello pr126

Thanks for the link.

I forgot to mention a very significant matter. Islam prohibits integration and teaches hatred of non-muslims. It can even destroy families. More quotes can be given.

sum

Eliphaz

Post by Eliphaz »

I would describe Islam as a sort of Christianity 2.0, written by a man from the desert known as Muhammad. I would explain that although most Muslims are friendly and peaceful people, Islam has a split personality and most Muslims are not aware of this. I would explain that one personality teaches equality, peace, tolerance, and I refer to this as Makkan Islam, whilst the latter teaches violence, intolerance and misogyny, which I would refer to as Medinan Islam.

I would explain that Muhammad was a narcissist and that his likely purpose for creating Islam was three-fold: (1) to provide the Arabs, born of the handmaiden of Abraham, with some level of prestige and honour which he felt they were entitled to, and (2) to self-righteously purify the Abrahamic tradition from what he saw as impure "shirk" and, (3) to achieve grandiosity and admiration for himself.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eliphaz

Thanks for your comments.

I apologise for making things longer than I meant to but it is a start.

Islam is the faith followed by Muslims in which they believe that Allah is God and Muhammad is his prophet. Allah created man and jinn for the sole purpose of worshipping him. They also believe that Allah sent down revelations through the angel Gabriel to Muhammad who was the only conduit between Allah and mankind. Only Muhammad could tell the people what Allah was allegedly saying and this process took twenty-three years. The revelations were eventually compiled into book form – the Koran. It was Uthman who destroyed what he claimed to be variant Korans and kept the one that he thought was true. Allah`s creations are Satan, angels, man and jinn.

The purpose of Islam - The ultimate purpose of Islam is to subject all nations to perpetual Islamic rule.

Koran 9:33 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

Koran 24:55 Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will most certainly make them rulers in the earth as He made rulers those before them, and that He will most certainly establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them, and that He will most certainly, after their fear, give them security in exchange; they shall serve Me, not associating aught with Me; and whoever is ungrateful after this, these it is who are the. transgressors.

Koran 48:27/8 In truth, God fulfilled the vision of His Messenger: You will surely enter the Sacred Mosque, if God wills, in full security; you will have your heads shaved, your hair shortened, and you will have nothing to fear. He knew what you knew not, and He granted, besides this, a near victory. He it is Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion. God is enough for a witness.

Koran 61:9 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth no.2889 “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.”

How is this to be done?

Koran 4:74 Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain, or be he victorious, him We shall bestow a vast reward.

Koran 8:39 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

Qur'an 8:60 “Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, ...

Koran 47.35. So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds..

Koran 2:216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you?

Koran 21:11 "How many were the populations We utterly destroyed because of their iniquities."

"If Muslims are weak, a truce (note that this is only a truce and never a peace treaty, the fighting will resume when the Muslims have gathered their strength) may be made for ten years if necessary, for the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) made a truce with the Quraysh for that long, as is related by Abu Dawud" ('Umdat al-Salik, o9.16).

The origin of Islamic terror

Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Bukhari:V9B87N127 “The Prophet said, ‘I have been given the keys of eloquent speech and given victory with terror.’”

Koran 3:150 “Soon We shall strike terror into the hearts of the Infidels,

Koran 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Koran 8:67 It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Muslims are advised to outbreed the non-Muslims

Abu Dawud 11.2045 "A man came to the Prophet and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you."

Who does the earth belong to?

Who does the earth belong to? Allah and the Muslims.

Koran 34:1 Praise be to God, to Whom belong all things in the heavens and on earth: to Him be Praise in the Hereafter: and He is Full of Wisdom, acquainted with all things.

Koran 13:41 See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? (Where) God commands, there is none to put back His Command: and He is swift in calling to account.

Koran 21:44 Nay, We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Muslims must not have non-Muslims as friends or guardians.

Koran 3:118 O ye who believe! Take not for intimates others than your own folk, who would spare no pains to ruin you; they love to hamper you. Hatred is revealed by (the utterance of) their mouths, but that which their breasts hide is greater. We have made plain for you the revelations if ye will understand.

Koran 60:4 A good example has been set for you by Abraham and those with him. They said to their people, "We disown you and the IDOLS that you worship besides GOD. We denounce you, and you will see nothing from us except animosity and hatred until you believe in GOD ALONE." (ie no Son of God - Jesus)

Koran 5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Koran 58:22 You, O Muhammad, will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even though they were their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred (people). For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Rûh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself. And We will admit them to Gardens ( Paradise ) under which rivers flow, to dwell therein (forever). Allah is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Verily, it is the Party of Allah that will be the successful.

Allah says that Muslims must accept all of the Koran and not pick and choose parts of it.

Once you accept the Quran as the word of God you cannot pick and choose and discard what you don’t like. This is strictly prohibited.
Koran 2:85. Do you, then believe in some parts of the divine writ and deny the truth of other parts? What, then, could be the reward of those among you who do such things but ignomy in the life of this world and, on the Day of Resurrection, they will be consigned to most grievous suffering? For God is not unmindful of what you do.
Allah hates those who will not believe in him

Koran 98:6 Those who reject (Truth - Islam), among the People of the Book(Christians and Jews) and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

Allah forbids secular democracy. Only Allah`s laws are to be followed - Sharia.

Koran 45:18
Pickthall And now have We set thee (O Muhammad) on a clear road of (Our) commandment, so follow it, and follow not the whims of those who know not.
Yusuf Ali Then We put thee on the (right) Way of Religion, so follow thou that (Way), and follow not the desires of those who know not.

Koran (6:153) "This is My straight path. Then follow it, and do not follow other ways which will scatter you from His path."

Koran 10:32 "Is anything left besides error, beyond the truth? Then whither do you go?"

Islam forbids criticism of Muhammad and Islam. Death is the punishment. Refusing the invitation to accept Islam is “waging war against Allah”.

Koran 5:33 The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land.

`Wage war' mentioned here means, oppose and contradict, and it includes disbelief, blocking roads and spreading fear in the fairways. Mischief in the land refers to various types of evil.

How does Islam regard non_Muslims?

Islam dictates that non-Muslims are second class citizens – dhimmis - and must pay a poll tax – jizzya – in due humiliation to confirm their subjection. Muslims are obliged to hate non-muslims.

Koran 9:29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Koran 60:4 There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides God: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever, - unless ye believe in God and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from God." (They prayed): "Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal

Kafirs (non-muslims) are najis – unclean, impure and best avoided.
• Urine
• Faeces
• Semen
• Dead body
• Blood
• Dog
• Pig
Kafir
• Alcoholic liquors
• The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat.

Islam will destroy family unity

Koran 58:22 You, O Muhammad, will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even though they were their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred (people). For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Rûh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself. And We will admit them to Gardens ( Paradise ) under which rivers flow, to dwell therein (forever). Allah is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Verily, it is the Party of Allah that will be the successful.

Judgement Day

All muslims must believe in the Judgement Day. This is to keep the fear of failing the test in the Muslim mind, and therefore going to hell, in order that they keep to the faith. Passing the test gives unbelievable pleasure in paradise and to make certain that this happens Islam offers both a massive stick (burning in hell for all time) and an incredible bribe to keep Muslims on the right path (perpetual virgins in paradise).

Muslims` lives are cheapened by Muhammad

To downgrade life on earth was a “master” ploy by Muhammad, as a cheapened life on earth is one that is easily sacrificed in Allah`s cause and to maintain Muhammad in power, wealth and women. Many Muslims are now quite prepared to die in Allah`s cause and sacrifice the brief cheapened life on earth for a quick entry into paradise with all the promised pleasures. Well worth it. The only way to ensure admission to paradise and by-pass Judgement Day is to die fighting for Allah and Islam. Suicide bombers believe that they will go straight to paradise and all their sins will be forgiven.

Lying to further the cause of Islam.

Koran 8:43 - Allah lying to Muhammad
Remember in thy dream God showed them to thee as few: if He had shown them to thee as many, ye would surely have been discouraged, and ye would surely have disputed in (your) decision; but God saved (you): for He knoweth well the (secrets) of (all) hearts.

Book 22, Number 22.5.10:Malik’s Muwatta
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar said, "Whoever swears by Allah and then says, 'Allah willing' and then does not do what he has sworn to, has not broken his oath."

Muslim Book 015, Number 4058 wrote:
'Adi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone amongst you takes an oath, but he finds (something) better than that he should expiate (the breaking of the oath), and do that which is better.

Imam Abu Hammid Ghazali wrote:
Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible." (Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745)

The Mohammedan way of lying is called taqiyyah. It is widely practiced in order to fool the “infidels” for the sake of Islam or the Mohammedans. Mohammad ordered his followers to lie in order to kill a critic.

Koran 3:28 Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Lying to further the cause of Islam is a religious duty.

Is negotiation possible with Islam? NO

The Koran dictates all the Muslims` activities, views and politics, which are fixed for all time.

Koran 18:27 And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.

Koran 33:36 “It is not fitting for a Muslim man or woman to have any choice in their affairs when a matter has been decided for them by Allah and his Messenger. They have no option. If anyone disobeys Allah and his Messenger, he is indeed on the wrong path.”

Are you allowed to question matters? NO

Koran 21:23 He cannot be questioned concerning what He does and they shall be questioned.

Koran 58:46 “Obey Allah and His Messenger; and do not dispute!”

Koran 5:101 O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, Allah will forgive those: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

Koran 5.102 Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

Why do different Islamic sects kill each other and destroy each other`s mosques?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AbulKasen50920.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; below

Here are those verses that had laid the foundation of cannibalism in Islam:
And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars.
Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure.
Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety to Allah and His good pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? and it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And Allah guideth not people that do wrong.
The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

These verses, when taken in true Islamic spirit, call for the devastation of rival mosques. The most important question is: which mosques are genuinely Islamic and which mosques are not so Islamic?

Book 40, Number 4747
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Soon there will appear disagreement and dissension in my people; there will be people who will be good in speech and bad in work. They recite the Qur'an, but it does not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from the religion as an arrow goes through the animal shot at. They will not return to it till the arrow comes back to its notch. They are worst of the people and animals. Happy is the one who kills them and they kill him. They call to the book of Allah, but they have nothing to do with it. He who fights against them will be nearer to Allah than them (the rest of the people). The people asked: What is their sign? He replied: They shave the head.

Family relationships between Muslims and non-Muslims.

Koran 9:23 “Believers, take not for friends your fathers and your brothers if they love disbelief above belief. If you do, you do wrong. Say: If your fathers, your sons, your families, your wives, relatives and property which you have acquired, and the slackness of trade which you fear and dwellings which you like, are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and striving hard, fighting in His Cause, then wait till Allah brings about His torment.”

Koran 9:113{It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah’s Forgiveness for the Mushrikeen (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) even though they be of kin.}

Muslim loyalty is to another Muslim. This is why Muslims in society are most loathe to help those in authority arrest Muslims or to give evidence against Muslims or support war against Islamic countries.

The Prophet once told the people that: "One must help his brother, whether he is oppressed or an oppressor."

[Sahih Bukhari] Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar (Radiallahu Anhu): Allah's Apostle (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection. "

To criticise Muhammad is the gravest of sins. Muslims know that Islam and Muhammad can not withstand full intellectual scrutiny and so to protect Islam they have introduced severe Blasphemy Laws to prevent criticism. Muhammad assassinated his critics and set the example for all time. If Muhammad falls so does Islam. Any Blasphemy Laws in Britain would stifle any public scrutiny of Islam and so prevent the truth about Muhammad and Islam being exposed.

Extract from Pakistan`s Blasphemy Laws –
295-C

Use of derogatory remarks, etc; in respect of the Holy Prophet. Whoever by words, either spoken or written or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life, and shall also be liable to fine.

Koran 98. 6
YUSUFALI: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

The above verse, 98:6, applies to all non-Muslims for all time. This is just one reason why integration is NOT possible as Muslims can not love or befriend those that Allah hates.

The above, alone, renders Government Faith Cohesion Units completely futile. The only useful purpose that the Faith Cohesion Units serve is to help Muslims play for time while they increase in number and power. The above also explains why muslims will not and can not integrate into non-Islamic secular societies. They will always be a society within a society and continue in their attempt to gain power and eventually dominate with the establishment of sharia which would be for all time.

How can the muslims overcome the following – do they want to?

Al Wala Wa al Baraa`

Al Wala means allegiance, loyalty, closeness, affinity, unity and affiliation with Muslims overtly and covertly (suras 49:10, 8:72)

Baraa` is to both renounce and denounce, that is to reject, abhor, censure, deplore, criticise and condemn all non-Islamic customs, teachings, practices, traditions and festivals; to treat all non-Muslim heritage and lifestyle as abhorrent. It is to hate and hold enmity towards all non-Muslims generally, but particularly towards Christians and Jews. This is mandatory on every Muslim.

All Muslim scholars, without exception, state that all Muslims have no choice in the necessity of enmity with the Kuffar (non-believers) for it is part of their worship to Allah, it is required and obligated by Allah just as believers are obligated to pray, fast, etc. Sheikh Dr Nasser Bin Yaha Al Hannini makes it clear when he said that “this is not Wahabism, nor it is some kind of radical doctrine of a radical cult but it is the religion of Allah the Lord of the Words.”

Dr Abdel Rehman Abdel Khaliq sums up the Islamic postion accurately in his book when he says “the only business of a Muslim is to humiliate the kuffar (non-believer) and make him surrender or to Islamize him thus preventing a greater corruption by undertaking a lesser one. For the reality and the root of the relationship between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is enmity and war, suras 8:39 and 9:29.”

Islamic Prayer

Muslim daily prayers to this day reference Jews and Christians:
“Guide us to the Straight Way. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians)”

This prayer is also the opening of the Koran. And, it demonstrates markedly more hostility toward the Jews than toward the Christians, as does the Koran itself, which dated to a time when Muslims were at war with the Jews but were not yet significantly at war with the Christians.

The above translation incidentally comes from the Hilali-Khan translation of the Koran, the most popular Sunni translation of the Koran. Muslims, however, avoid using this translation for non-Muslims, as one Muslim site explains: “I strongly recommend that you use an alternate translation of the meaning; the Hilali & Khan work is the least appropriate for dawah work; it comes across to non-Muslims as extremely bigoted… Scroll down to 1:7 and imagine you are trying to use that translation to bring Islam to a Christian or Jew.” The 1:7 being referred to here is the above quoted text. Dawah is Islamic missionary work. Of course it comes across to non-Muslims as bigoted… because it is.

A final point. ALL Muslims` first loyalty is to Islam and not the nation state. They put the interests of Islam before those of Britain and can not do anything else. This is why Muslims in positions of influence are a potential risk to Britain.

I am open to comments as to whether this needs to be refined or modified.

sum
Last edited by sum on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

What a great post sum! This should be in every school book. Every government department.

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

This is worth posting on the main site.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

sum says
Hello Eliphaz

Thanks for your comments.

I apologise for making things longer than I meant to but it is a start.
ARE YOU CRAZY?? what?? what apologies.. no..No no apologies needed for any one from you dearest sum ., that is such a wonderful post to start with and you summed up Islam very well. Let us put some more good words /info in to this thread. We could pass on this information to that International Islamic Conference to be held in London June 11-13, 2010 Oxford University

https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=ISLA10E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is vital to let those people know what others are thinking about Islam and how they choose to reform Mr. Muhammad's Islam. I think our good old friend Edip Yuksel and his group is the force behind this ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edip_Yuksel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And my good wishes to you dear Sum..
yeezevee

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Islam = ADHD
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

pr126

Post by pr126 »

ygalg wrote:Islam = ADHD
And Tourettes with ODC

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

pr126 wrote:
ygalg wrote:Islam = ADHD
And Tourettes with ODC
that's Islam :D
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

PTB

Post by PTB »

sum wrote:
I am open to comments as to whether this needs to be refined or modified.

sum
nice post. you could mention islams oral traditions in the introduction.

sum

Post by sum »

I have added a bit on Islamic Prayer at the end of my article.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

A bit more. I have added the following -

Why do different Islamic sects kill each other and destroy the other`s mosques?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AbulKasen50920.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; below

Here are those verses that had laid the foundation of cannibalism in Islam:
And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars.
Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure.
Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety to Allah and His good pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? and it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And Allah guideth not people that do wrong.
The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.
These verses, when taken in true Islamic spirit, call for the devastation of rival mosques. The most important question is: which mosques are genuinely Islamic and which mosques are not so Islamic?

Book 40, Number 4747
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Soon there will appear disagreement and dissension in my people; there will be people who will be good in speech and bad in work. They recite the Qur'an, but it does not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from the religion as an arrow goes through the animal shot at. They will not return to it till the arrow comes back to its notch. They are worst of the people and animals. Happy is the one who kills them and they kill him. They call to the book of Allah, but they have nothing to do with it. He who fights against them will be nearer to Allah than them (the rest of the people). The people asked: What is their sign? He replied: They shave the head.

sum

TheWhiteR0ses

Post by TheWhiteR0ses »

There is a fantastic page out there: http://www.citizenwarrior.com
You can find a lot of helpful information not only about how to explain Islam to people but there are also a lot of articles dealing with how you can respond to counter arguments and critique.
It is a very helpful page and worth to have a look at!

I just posted a video in this form- it shows three points everyone should know about Islam.
Have a look:

natural_person

Post by natural_person »

People should read these ... masterpieces

From the Universal Islamic Declaration of Human Rights
(the Original one was not compliant with Sharia... you know ....not all man are created equal )

http://www.alhewar.com/ISLAMDECL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

''e) It is the right and duty of every Muslim to refuse to obey any command which is contrary to the [Sharia] Law, no matter by whom it may be issued.''
a) In view of the fact that the World of Islam is veritably Ummah Islamia, every Muslim shall have the right to freely move in and out of any Muslim country.''

If people really want to know they will . If not they will postpone thinking about, stay in denial, look the other way, etc

Ram

Post by Ram »

It is our duty to tell the truth about Islam. It is not easy because when people hear the truth they assume that you are a bigot and you hate Muslims. That is a problem. Any thoughts about it?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

islam is a living paradise for nympho men.
:drool:
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo

buspilot

Post by buspilot »

I agree with the need for something brief. The post here is excellent, but a bit lengthy.

I think it's normal for people not to be aware of Islam at this late stage. But people are starting to ask questions because of the constant stream of news on Islamic violence, militancy and the abusiveness of Sharia law. So it is a perfect time to get the message out.

I've been studying FFI for about 2 months now. Learning about Islam is somewhat like learning Linux after a lifetime of Windows. What is needed is something like the One Page Linux Manual - something that can be comfortably printed on one sheet of paper without being too small or too dense - something concise.

Most Americans are generous and accepting, so without knowledge of Islam's abuses, we have given Muslims a pass and accepted them as we would a friend who might be Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, Jewish, or whatever. So our approach must be sensitive to people's sensibilities, as well as those of Muslims who are also in the dark and sincerely feel that Islam is a positive thing as Dr. Sina once did.

wakeup

Post by wakeup »

buspilot wrote:I agree with the need for something brief. The post here is excellent, but a bit lengthy.

I think it's normal for people not to be aware of Islam at this late stage. But people are starting to ask questions because of the constant stream of news on Islamic violence, militancy and the abusiveness of Sharia law. So it is a perfect time to get the message out.

I've been studying FFI for about 2 months now. Learning about Islam is somewhat like learning Linux after a lifetime of Windows. What is needed is something like the One Page Linux Manual - something that can be comfortably printed on one sheet of paper without being too small or too dense - something concise.

Most Americans are generous and accepting, so without knowledge of Islam's abuses, we have given Muslims a pass and accepted them as we would a friend who might be Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, Jewish, or whatever. So our approach must be sensitive to people's sensibilities, as well as those of Muslims who are also in the dark and sincerely feel that Islam is a positive thing as Dr. Sina once did.

Agree with you Buspilot. It is most important and crucial time for all ex Muslims and all those who seek spiritual justice to expose Islam.

I suggest and request instead of wasting your precious time on morons or moronic debates go to Media sites and write about Faith Freedom and thousands of blogs and communicate that the world is in absolute great danger of being annihilated by the Islamic nuclears and we huge terror attacks. We must prepare now and all this political correctness will be a costly affair.

It is now or never.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.