Page 1 of 3

How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:02 pm
by Border
I didn't know where else to put this, so do forgive me if it doesn't belong in here. My thread title is the question I'm asking. I'll get straight to the point: It's very frustrating to see, in the western world, Islam get away with so much. People really do believe it is a religion of peace, here to hold hands with every single one of us, and occasionally tell us jokes. But that's not the reality. We here know the reality, but how do we get it out there? How do we get it out there and not be labelled racist (which is illogical in itself), Islamophobic, and ignorant?

Even as an apostate, and now atheist, it's still difficult. People are just not willing to hear the truth about this religion, and it's frustrating. One thing I've noticed, is there are those who will attack Christianity and Judaism all day long, but will say they a word on Islam? No. I remember Christopher Hitchens used to do a good job of destroying pro-Islam arguments, but now that he is gone who will rise to the challenge and take his place?

I fear it will be a long and difficult road.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 pm
by Alenko
This has been my concern as well. Part of me wants Islam to succeed, to show those who labelled us as "Islamophobe" that Islam IS dangerous, not peaceful. Really it's got to the point where I'm sick of hearing the news about special treatments given to Muslims from around the world just because we have to "respect" their so called culture. :roll: :turban: :x

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 pm
by Idesigner
If Islam succeed there is no turning back. Even progeny of forcefully converted individuals or raped women will become new torch bearers of Islam.Such is ideological superiority of Islamic philosophy.These new Cons are often lot more zealous and fanatics. Look at modern day Iran, India, and Pakistan. All products of forced conversions, rapes and enslavement by Arabs, Turks, Afghans and others.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 am
by Ozes
It will require all cultures of the world to recognize Islam as a threat and cooperate as one. We must maximize the number of options for Muslims to find a new religion which suits them, from Atheism to Zoroastrianism and anything in between, we must make being a muslim as emberassing as it should be, the uswa hasana should be pictured as evil as he is, the average Muslim painted as a victim of mainstream Islam, and the imam who speaks out against this should be painted a mark on his back. Posters and flyers should be in every neighborhood showing Muhammed as the pedophile dirtbag he is. Centers of Islam propaganda ought to be turned into dust.


And NO ONE is gonna do anything for you buddy, its up to you to go out and work for the most worthy cause in centuries.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 am
by Ozes
And for i forget, thank you for leaving them and joining the ranks of the righteous. People with hearts are on our side, empty shells and cowards can be found praising Islam.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am
by Auzer
There is no way to stop Islam.... You should rather be asking "How to reform Islam"

Islam is way , way stronger than most of us would think , Mashallah on that...

Read the Opening Post on this thread to understand what I'm talking about ...

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12783&start=0

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am
by pr126
Auzer wrote:
You should rather be asking "How to reform Islam"

Why reform Islam? What is wrong with it?

Islam is a perfect religion devised by a deranged psychopath especially for the Muslim male.

Divinely sanctioned conquest, rape, plunder, pedophilia, polygamy, slave trade, murder, genocide and extortion.

What's not to like? It caters for the primitive savage male's basest urges.
It gives him unlimited power, wealth and sex.

Why should anyone want to change this?

In Quran 3:5 Allah says:

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

How can you improve on Allah's perfection? That would be blasphemy.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm
by Ozes
Auzer wrote:There is no way to stop Islam.... You should rather be asking "How to reform Islam"

Islam is way , way stronger than most of us would think , Mashallah on that...

Read the Opening Post on this thread to understand what I'm talking about ...

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12783&start=0


Islam will be destroyed, and the few remaining Imam's with the hatred in their eyes as Allah commands them too, will smell the sulphur.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm
by Auzer
Ozes wrote:
Auzer wrote:There is no way to stop Islam.... You should rather be asking "How to reform Islam"

Islam is way , way stronger than most of us would think , Mashallah on that...

Read the Opening Post on this thread to understand what I'm talking about ...

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12783&start=0


Islam will be destroyed, and the few remaining Imam's with the hatred in their eyes as Allah commands them too, will smell the sulphur.


And how would it happen? Any insight , please? :)

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 am
by Ozes
Auzer wrote:
Ozes wrote:
Auzer wrote:There is no way to stop Islam.... You should rather be asking "How to reform Islam"

Islam is way , way stronger than most of us would think , Mashallah on that...

Read the Opening Post on this thread to understand what I'm talking about ...

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12783&start=0


Islam will be destroyed, and the few remaining Imam's with the hatred in their eyes as Allah commands them too, will smell the sulphur.


And how would it happen? Any insight , please? :)


I already said one of the thousand strategies which will come down on Islam. The only advantage Muhammed had over others is that he was ruthless, he had no moral. He simply build a strategy where other people dislike such evil schemes (watch Muslims kill their OWN sisters and friends as Muhammed ordained as a control mechanism).

Normal human beings would never adopt such a strategy because it would sicken them. But just because the strategy is more immoral, and therefore stronger then most of the innocent it conquered, does not mean it is hard to defeat. In fact, all of Muhammeds work, including its strategy is completely inferior.

Look at the quran, it has spelling errors, which only say its not from God, it contradicts itself, which again says its not from God, it takes laughable attempts at science, which again says its from ALLAH, a name Muhammed had to borrow from Arab tribes as he could not make one up on his own. An imposter who was furious no one cared about his speeches preaching Islam, so he had to slaughter them all.

Verse after verse is repeated as he couldn't think of any new 'orders from God", his descriptions of heaven are less inspired then those a fat child could imagine, his attempts at poetry are not even praised by the dhimmi's who work all day to make Islam appear more then it is. Muhammed is a joke. And as soon as the world decides to stop morality from inhibiting its creative and destructive spirits, Islam will understand its position as the imagination of an untalented low life. It will be a frightening day for those imams who preach hatred, always saying the same inferior verses out of fear of Bida.

Look how much art Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and all other religions have inspired. The works of great man.
Even the architecture of mosque's has been stolen from the Byzantines, nothing in Islam which is worth more then 2 cents is Islam's invention. It is all stolen from the people they massacred. I am sure many members he could go on for hours about all Islam had to steal to make it seem a religion.

Just like Islam's achievements, its strategy is pathetic.

Islam picked up a sword and does not know how to wield it, but untill now it has been lucky the others have left the sword sheated. Islam started playing dirty while others still played fair, but that does not make it stronger then us. Islam has no chance but hoping the goodness in the hearts of infidels will prevent them from destroying Islam, but it won't,

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 am
by Auzer
Ozes

That was a stupid reply. . . . . . .

Islamic Arts is well-known throughout the world..Islamic calligraphy too... Islam also inspired great works of arts and structural advances etc... Just because you hate Islam , it doesn't mean you have to be this ridiculous. Regarding Byzantine relation...EVERYTHING has influence of something or the other..Your 'Christian arts' also had influence of pagan rome and even middle east etc..

Muhammad was one heck of a man. If you believe he was evil..then no problem...Just because The Nazi pilots were "evil" (according to you) , it doesn't mean they were bad pilots. Similarly , you hate Muhammad..good for you...but Muhammad was remarkable man. Muhammad is regarded as the most influential human being to have ever born....All because of violence? Huh? Then chengiz Khan would outclass Muhammad , isn't it?

Lastly , what you gonna do? Nuke Muslims? Stop acting like EDL nuttjob .... I don't even know why you guys hate Muslims soo much..hah!

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:12 am
by pr126
Auzer wrote:
Islamic Arts is well-known throughout the world..Islamic calligraphy too... Islam also inspired great works of arts and structural advances etc... Just because you hate Islam , it doesn't mean you have to be this ridiculous. Regarding Byzantine relation...EVERYTHING has influence of something or the other..Your 'Christian arts' also had influence of pagan rome and even middle east etc..

Non sequitur. But I heard this before. I know, it was part of Obama's Cairo speech, 2009.

Muhammad was one heck of a man. If you believe he was evil..then no problem...Just because The Nazi pilots were "evil" (according to you) , it doesn't mean they were bad pilots. Similarly , you hate Muhammad..good for you...but Muhammad was remarkable man. Muhammad is regarded as the most influential human being to have ever born....All because of violence? Huh? Then chengiz Khan would outclass Muhammad , isn't it?

Wrong analogy.

Nobody followed Genghis Khan in murderous mayhem for centuries, because Genghis Khan didn't declare himself a prophet of a god.
Muhammad did.

Just like all other psychotic tyrants, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot et al, their horrors died with them.

Muhammad created a cult, ensuring that his legacy perpetuates by divine command.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 am
by enceladus
How to stop Islam?

Well.... ridicule is very powerful.
I'm sure that now that the film "The Innocence of Muslims" has come along, we will see the floodgates opened and there will be cartoon after cartoon, movie after movie about dirty old Mo and his hangers-on.

Ridicule, ridicule, ridicule and ridicule again.

Ridicule the stupid cult and its pathetic leader with his made-up "god" allah.
Drown the Muslims in ridicule, scorn, derision and contempt. They deserve no better.

After a few years of that, a certain portion of Muslims will decide to become terrorists (and will try to take a few of us with them). But a large number will also leave Islam.

Even in the midst of all their stupidity, Muslims are still human (more or less).
Imagine - your "team" has become the laughing-stock of the world.
Why would you want to stay with it? Why would anyone want to join it?

Being tagged a "loser" can be very, very powerful.
The power of ridicule, scorn and derision should not be underestimated.

At the same time as the ridicule comes the standing-firm by us (and those like us).

The violence and mayhem that Islam causes has made me massively more hard-line when it comes to Islam. I am now not only not afraid of Muslims - I actively despise them. When I see one in the street, I sneer, scowl and "look daggers" at them, whether it be a man, woman or child.

One thing about my country (which I will not mention) - it may be small, but it is very rugged and very easily defended..
- enceladus

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:46 pm
by sum
As things are at present there is no way to stop the march of Islam.

The media will not get itself involved in spreading the truth about Muhammad or Islam. No muslim will support the full public examination of Islam or Muhammad. No politician will stand up and say what Islam means for the non-muslim or non-muslim country. Any move to combat Islam will have to come from the non-muslim masses.

Films such as the "Innocence of Muslims" will set the ball rolling but more films are needed and this time should be in a more serious presentation with the occasional quote. This will rile the muslims who will riot and so demonstrate what Islam does to humanity. This will force the governments to take action but this MUST be against the muslim rioters and NOT the makers of the films. The sanctity of free speech, including films, should be made clear to the muslims and that rioting will not be tolerated.

At the end of the day I firmly believe that a full world war will break out and the non-muslim nations should use any and every means at its disposal to defeat Islam. Logic would dictate that the total destruction of Mecca and Medina would be of paramount importance.

I will post my thoughts later regarding my belief that the muslim brain does not develop in the same way as a non-muslim brain and so makes them a mutant strain of humanity. This is why dialogue is utterly and completely futile as there can never be a meeting of minds - Islam forbids it.

sum

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 am
by enceladus
There are some steps that can be taken to drastically slow down Islam. It just takes politicians with BALLS to introduce them. They are as follows-

* Legally define Islam as an "ideology of hate" rather than a religion. Passing a law like this would strip Islam of all protection and rights given to genuine religions. This would help in banning Islamic immigration. "Sorry, Mr Yousuf - you are a Muslim. No-one who is in an "ideology of hate" can immigrate here."

* Massively toughen-up welfare, putting time-limits on benefits, stopping payments for having children, forcing people to take whatever jobs are around and stopping welfare benefits if they refuse. This stops the Muslimahs being able to stay at home for 30-40 years and pumping out children year after year, so this would help to stall the "demographic jihad".

* If your country does not have a constitution that enshrines freedom of speech and the separation of religion and state, ***get one drawn up and passed into law.***
This would mean that the right to criticise Islam is kept. The separation of religion and state would mean that Muslims could not get "prayer rooms" built in government buildings (or schools). It would also mean that they could not get Islamic prayers introduced into schools (as Ontario in Canada has just (very stupidly) given the go-ahead to).

These steps are not the perfect solution, but IMO they *do* help in slowing the Muslims down.
- enceladus

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 am
by sum
Hello enceladus

With respect to your suggestions I do not believe that it will happen because we have no politicians who are equal to the challenge and I do not think that a single nation will be able to do it on its own. The UK is subject to the laws of the EU and so it would be necessary for the UK to leave the EU or the EU to change its stance on Islam. All left wing dominated countries will be loathe to impose drastic restrictions on Islam and that is why I have no confidence in the EU.

I still maintain that the fireworks will have to come from the masses and hope that the quizling authorities take the side of the masses and not the "oppressed" muslims. The numbers of muslims in each Western country are reaching a significant and very worrying degree. The future war, which is inevitable, will need our troops to fight within our own countries with great damage to the cities. Who knows what weapons are stored by the muslims already for the inevitable war? The Islamic countries can not be left unscathed and very effective weapons will have to be used against them. With a total war, Mecca and Medina will have to be totally destroyed with nothing at all remaining.

I want none of this to happen but it is my considered opinion that it will come to pass. If and when the conflict occurs it must destroy Islam and all mosques for all time.

My opinion is based on the fact that all muslims are to fight until all religion is for Allah - ie Islam dominates and subjects all people in all lands to Islamic rule. Islam is a religiously enforced aggressive movement against the world. Negotiations are a complete waste of time and only serve to give time to the muslims to become stronger.

I consider that a mass de-indoctrination of muslims to be a pipe dream. While attempts are being made Islam, is becoming stronger.

sum

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 pm
by Border
enceladus wrote:How to stop Islam?

Well.... ridicule is very powerful.


I understand your point, but there exists a feeling of persecution among Muslims. They see themselves as being picked on, and bullied, and use the so-called War on Islam as justification for this feeling of persecution. It's a victim mentality. Ashamed of nothing, but outraged at everything. If we ridiculed them, they won't back down. Their faith in their imaginary God will just increase, but your point about some of them turning to terrorism is correct, I just feel that the so-called 'moderates', instead of being embarrassed by Islam, will sit idly by while the terrorists take revenge for this increased humiliation.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm
by sum
What Western politician has stated, quite clearly, that we support freedom of speech even if it results in muslims being offended?

What politician has stepped forward and said that he would support the freedom of non-muslims to freely and openly express the non-muslim reservations about the guidance for muslims in the Koran with regard to what Islam has in store for non-muslims?

What politician has quoted the verses in the Koran which lead to the hatred and hostility of muslims towards the non-muslims?

None.

Why do they not face up to the fact that Islam is at war with the non-muslim world? Obama turned the situation on its head when he said that the USA was not at war with Islam. He never mentioned that Islam is at war with the USA.

They are not protecting the security of the non-Islamic countries as they are frightened of muslim reaction. They are down on bended knee in a state of denial. Useless, absolutely useless.

David Cameron
“The defence of the realm is the first duty of any Government”.

When does he intend starting to defend the realm?

Muhammad
I have been made victorious with terror.

He has.

sum

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm
by CuteCoot
sum wrote:What politician has quoted the verses in the Koran which lead to the hatred and hostility of muslims towards the non-muslims?

None.

I realise you are saying "none" to make a point here but there is the obvious exception of Geert Wilders. And we all know where that has led him.

I think here you're meaning that no mainstream politician has done this.

Re: How to Stop Islam?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm
by sum
Hello CuteCoot

You are quite correct.

sum