Search found 449 matches

by peoshi
Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 pm
Forum: Islam: Questioned, Defended, & Explained
Topic: The Invisible Danger of Islam Until It’s Too Late
Replies: 89
Views: 7160

Re: The Invisible Danger of Islam Until It’s Too Late

iffo wrote: it does not work like that. God is fair whoever works hard and smart gets the reward
Then I guess that means muslims are lazy and dumb! :roll:
by peoshi
Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 am
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: Netherlands Bans Halal & Kosher Slaughter
Replies: 136
Views: 13775

Re: Netherlands Bans Halal & Kosher Slaughter

In my own opinion, we are just another species and not superior at all. So then you would have no problem with someone slitting your families throat and listening to them scream in pain gurgling on their own blood as they bled to death? What is the difference to you between animal sacrifice and hum...
by peoshi
Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: Pakrats kidnap...strap bomb vest on 9yr. old girl!
Replies: 4
Views: 955

Pakrats kidnap...strap bomb vest on 9yr. old girl!

Global Terror Police: Pakistani Girl Forced to Wear Suicide Vest Published June 20, 2011 TIMERGARAH, Pakistan – A 9-year-old girl who was kidnapped on her way to school and forced to wear a suicide bomb vest managed to escape her captors Monday as they directed her to attack a paramilitary checkpoi...
by peoshi
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 613156

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Piggy was refuted by many before election. Refer T.H. and others.He or She has no shame, will repeat same argument year after year. Huxley didn't refute anything,ID...he simply posted his personal opinion and internet links, the same as everyone else here.He also jumped on the "Right-wing Extr...
by peoshi
Sun May 29, 2011 7:19 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 613156

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Andrew Jackson's both parents were born in Ireland. This happned after signing of declaration of independence in 1776.If one look closely can find many examples where parents or one parent were born in foreign countries. And if one looks closely he can see that there is a clause in the constitution...
by peoshi
Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: Osama bin Laden is Dead.
Replies: 215
Views: 21942

Re: How will Pakistan be punished for hiding Bin-Laden?

Depends on who you believe...these articles are from 2007, but since you asked: Last month Pakistan confirmed that the US was helping to ensure the security of its nuclear weapons. It reiterated that the security of Pakistan's nuclear assets was "foolproof". American media reports, meanwhi...
by peoshi
Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

phildidge wrote:Hi Homerjay

All you had to do was go back to page one, to see what Ali wrote back to me, see below, untill Monday:
So you admit have been trolling for 50+ pages since you had your answer on page 1 from the person who made the challenge.

That's hard to believe! :roll:
by peoshi
Sat May 07, 2011 1:53 am
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Sten presents a good counter argument, which i really respect as well as yours, but she is basing the fact Ali is basing his challenge on legend, And you don't even have that, you're basing your argument on personal opinion and nothing else...so: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/peoshi/lame-...
by peoshi
Fri May 06, 2011 6:20 am
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Hello phil,sad to see you continue making a fool of yourself. :( Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works! :sleeping: Hi Honey Bless, guess you have not found the right gear to engage your brain yet, never mind, you will get there one day hun, never give up though. Have had a gr...
by peoshi
Fri May 06, 2011 5:12 am
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

What we have is someone giving their opinion and nothing more as per usual Good for you,phil, I'm glad you finally admitted it... which is why I keep saying: Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works! :sleeping: Hello peoshi, glad to see you still believe mythical works are authe...
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

phildidge wrote: What we have is someone giving their opinion and nothing more as per usual
Good for you,phil, I'm glad you finally admitted it... which is why I keep saying:

Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works! :sleeping:
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

<crickets chirping>

Still waiting,phil! :sleeping:
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 4:50 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

:sleeping:

Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works!
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Getting mad,phil? I just adopted your discussion method...ignore responses and repeat myself...I thought you would be happy! Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works! :sleeping: Ha ha, no way, just playing you at your own game silly, after 55 pages, this is rather tame from what...
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

it is time somebody produced some evidence instead of trying to worm your way out of a big hole. Yes it is...so what are you waiting for? :sleeping: Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works! Still waiting for you to have anything interesting to say, my litlle spammer friend! Ano...
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 3:10 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

phildidge wrote: it is time somebody produced some evidence instead of trying to worm your way out of a big hole.
Yes it is...so what are you waiting for?

:sleeping:

Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works!
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 4:52 am
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

From 10 yrs. ago. I have debated with many Muslims. Their defense of Islam can be summarized in two categories: a- Denial of the authenticity of Islamic sources that report the stories of crimes of Muhammad [/b] (example: debate with Edip Yukssel, a leader of the Submitters) b- Moral relativism and ...
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 2:45 am
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: Another one goes up
Replies: 106
Views: 17315

Re: Another one goes up

We have been sharing everything with them, but they have been selectively sharing with us," the Pakistani official said. "They are entirely dependent on what we provided them. Why were details not shared with us?" So the US has to tell them that the worlds most wanted terrorist is li...
by peoshi
Thu May 05, 2011 2:25 am
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

phildidge wrote: Still waiting for some evidence! :*)
:sleeping:

Yes we are...so what's taking you so long?
by peoshi
Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm
Forum: Muhammad
Topic: I think Ali will have to pay up
Replies: 1161
Views: 129213

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

phildidge wrote:
peoshi wrote::sleeping:

Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works!
I hust did, read above, I guess you have no counter then, oh well, hearsay is not facts i am afraid, poor effort and opinion only.
:sleeping:

Still waiting for you to prove that they are fictional works!