Search found 10 matches

by saj69
Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: How was life like when you were a muslim?
Replies: 136
Views: 100021

Re: How was life like when you were a muslim?

wel my wife is a liberal muslim now frm conservative ,,and i was a liberal muslim ,,now i dont believe in it at all now ,,my kids ,,im teching them already about the bad thing that the mullas teach us ,,so they are already takin the mick out of them ,,hopwfully 1 day 90% of muslims will be non musli...
by saj69
Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: A Hindu to Marry Muslim Girl
Replies: 11
Views: 7946

Re: A Hindu to Marry Muslim Girl

hi all am gonna write a book now ,,and giv it to ppl ,,and tell them that god sent this to me ,,and if u dont believe in this book u will rot in hell ,, so im goin tell people tht u shud go to brothels ,,u shud go to swingging parties ,,u shud cheat on your partner ,, u should watch porno graphic mo...
by saj69
Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: Former White Convert
Replies: 23
Views: 12074

Re: Former White Convert

wel welcom bak im an ex m8 ,,and its full of hatred ,, they think they are soo clean ,,but they dont mind raping young boys,,they say its a sin b4 marriage but they are raping young boys :worthy:
by saj69
Fri May 20, 2011 4:54 pm
Forum: Testimonies of Those Leaving Islam
Topic: Why did Islam servive for over 1400 years???
Replies: 46
Views: 48090

Re: Why did Islam servive for over 1400 years???

ex here i think the real teach of muhammed was different to wat is tought these daYs ,,i dont no ,,but if sum of u remember this story ,about a guy calles ( HAZRAT YOUSAF ) well its a story tht this guy had 3 kids all boys , and yousaf believed in muhammed , and his other 2 brothers did not believe ...
by saj69
Fri May 13, 2011 5:58 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: Homeowner Puts Up Anti-Muslim Sign
Replies: 21
Views: 3087

Re: Homeowner Puts Up Anti-Muslim Sign

wel 1 day i was sat in a member of my family,s house ,,and a guy was there preaching sh!t ,,so the question was ,,when president musharraf came to power ,he wanted to ammend a bill 58 it was called ,,so i asked this preacher ,WHY does ur party does not want this bill to go through ,,he said oh tht w...
by saj69
Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: Ex-Muslims on board, please
Replies: 217
Views: 71976

Re: Ex-Muslims on board, please

what i dont understand is ,,they say islam is a chosen religion by god ,,if it was chosen ,,then all ppl will be muslims,, in the whole world there are only 20% muslims ,,and the rest is other faiths so 80% of ppl dont belong to god ,,com on guyz get ur sums rite
by saj69
Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Forum: Islam: Questioned, Defended, & Explained
Topic: Stoning in Islam
Replies: 2
Views: 483

Re: Stoning in Islam

in the quran ,,it does not say ,, to stone adulterers or non believers,, sharia came in to force 600 yrs after the prophets death , and at tht time ppe stopped believing in islam and started fadin away frm religion ,,so they bought the sharia law out to stop ppl frm changing their religion and in it...
by saj69
Sun May 08, 2011 1:32 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: Ex-Muslims on board, please
Replies: 217
Views: 71976

Re: Ex-Muslims on board, please

another ex here guys and gurls :)
by saj69
Sun May 08, 2011 1:10 pm
Forum: Women in Islam
Topic: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem
Replies: 76
Views: 32747

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

but they say to watch porn in islam is a sin ,,but they dont mind tht ,,,so really they dont no wat is sin and wat isnt hahahaha,, i got bought up as a muslim ,,and after hearing these nutters beardies ,,tellin u fake stories ,,i hav stopped believing in islam ,,i hav seen mulla,s chatting up women ...
by saj69
Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 am
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: why do you hate and refuse islam?
Replies: 235
Views: 157085

Re: why do you hate and refuse islam?

hi this is how islam is spread and to convert ppl to islam ,,1st they all say its very peaceful, its very peaceful ,,and then they try to convert u to islam ,,and once they hav the majority ,,then they want to bring sharia law in ,which will cut ur hands off id sum 1 says they saw u stealing or if a...