Search found 577 matches

by THHuxley
Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:35 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Palin resigns as Alaskan Governor.
Replies: 144
Views: 13497

Palin resigns as Alaskan Governor.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-ge ... Resigning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My suspicion?

It's about the money!!!!
by THHuxley
Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn
Replies: 103
Views: 8779

Re: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn

Because he is a classic, dyed in the wool Right Winger. No other reason. How many right wingers claim Jews run the media and hollywood? Is this a serious question? The invocation of a vast Jewish/Zionist/Communist conspiracy controlling Hollywood, the media and the government has been a staple of e...
by THHuxley
Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Stating "This is one of those times when the answer is yes" is not an argument. If it is, then, I'll just answer: "This is one of those times when the answer is NO." It's not an argument. It's a statement of objective fact. Ioshka... the substance if this silly debate has been over since June of la...
by THHuxley
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

IoshkaFutz wrote:Ah yes, Obama is protecting future presidents from nuisance lawsuits.
Yes. he is.
by THHuxley
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:34 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

The truth and and the law (as considered by "concerned authorities" i.e. politicians) are not the same thing. Not always no. Sometimes, yes. This is one of those times when the answer is yes. The crimes of Al Capone were certainly graver than tax evasion. But officially, (meaning truthfully accordi...
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Yeah right, an image on a web-site posted by a left-biased 'Daily Kos' ...... not exactly the type of 'authority' one should place their trust in. You've been around long enough to know that the Daily Kos is only one of several media venues that published Obama's birth certificate. Even WND verifie...
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

I crossed out the names for obvious reasons. If I were elected to the presidency, and people started fussing about my "complicated" past, I'd have no trouble whipping this little piece of paper out. None whatsoever. Why would you bother? It fails to meet the legal standard for proof of citizenship....
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

IoshkaFutz wrote:What have been seen is enough according to -all- concerned authorities.
Exactly right.
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed
Replies: 95
Views: 10062

Re: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed

You take the time to log on to answer a "stupid" question (which I thanked you for), now it takes you about 30 hours to think of the very weak not "logged on" reply about the "stupid" question. You give so much power to the little ol' "stupid" question, Thuxley. I don't think you know what "logged ...
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

IoshkaFutz wrote:Is it better to see or better to speculate?
In this case it doesn't matter in the least. The proof has already been seen. That has prevented no Birthers form wildly speculating anyway.
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed
Replies: 95
Views: 10062

Re: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed

Mindstorm wrote:Thanks for logging on to answer a "stupid" question.
Don't flatter yourself. I was already logged on.

And it is still a stupid question.
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Do you think that a full and proper judicial inquiry could get to the undisputed truth of the matter and confirm that Obama is eligible for POTUS? No. The Birthers have to this point accused every single person in power who disagrees with them (to include members of the judiciary) traitors and liar...
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

If the matter of POTUS could be largely resolved by the production of the original long certificate itself then Obama should produce it and settle the matter once and for all. The matter would not be resolved in the slightest by the production of the long form certificate. The Birthers have already...
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

piggy wrote:Apparently this is the blank template daily Kos & Obots used to fake Obama's 'citizenship'.
You have that exactly backwards.

Obama's COLB was the document altered to make the "blank template."
by THHuxley
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

ORLY TAITZ PRESENTS PROBABLE-CAUSE CHARGES TO GA GRAND JURY On Saturday, March 28, 2009, Attorney ORLY TAITZ presented over 7 'probable-cause' charges against the Usurper/Imposter Barack Obama/Barry Soetoro to be deliberated by the 1st Citizen's COMMON-LAW Grand Jury of the 21st Century in Stockbri...
by THHuxley
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn
Replies: 103
Views: 8779

Re: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn

So was Lyndon B. Johnson a hard core right winger as well? He was a democrat and I believe he was from the south. Are you saying the democratic party was aligned with the right in the 60's? Much of the Democratic party, especially in the South, was absolutely aligned with the right, up to and inclu...
by THHuxley
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn
Replies: 103
Views: 8779

Re: Why are the leftists trying to disown James von Brunn

Mindstorm wrote:Judging by the heavy defense put on by the lefties to try to smear the facts, I would say you are wrong.
Someday you will say something that is not ironic, and the sky will fall.
by THHuxley
Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:59 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed
Replies: 95
Views: 10062

Re: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed

Mindstorm wrote:So are you saying I have posted every single post in this thread?
Of course not. What a stupid question.
by THHuxley
Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)
Replies: 3953
Views: 592145

Re: The one and only Obama thread ( continued)

Mindstorm wrote:According to mrcommonsensenow, PB, ID, The Cat, bob, and I believe even yourself, there apparently is.
Why are you so pathologically incapable of answering a simple question?

Oh. I forgot. You don't know what the "?" punctuation mark means.
by THHuxley
Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 am
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed
Replies: 95
Views: 10062

Re: Obama admits he is responsible for Iranian bloodshed

Mindstorm wrote:If it was over after the second post why is the thread nine pages long?
Because you did not care that it was over. So you kept repeating the original, already exposed lie.

Very simple, really.