Search found 26 matches

by hamid
Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Forum: New Members Welcome
Topic: Ali Sina schemer
Replies: 31
Views: 7689

Re: Ali Sina schemer

I did not get your argument. Allow me sometime to try to understand it. Can you make your argument in simpler language? It's possible that there is a God who sends atheists to heaven and everyone else to hell. So, when someone says they "act like God exists", they are really assuming that it is the...
by hamid
Tue May 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Forum: The Quran and Hadith
Topic: Does Quran Sanction Rape?
Replies: 596
Views: 113561

Re: Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Truth does not matter to them; their egos matter more. How can they accept that they are born into a regressive religion? They use their intelligence to wriggle out of the embarrassing situations. They do not defend their faith; they defend their egos. To think that one is among the chosen people b...
by hamid
Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world
Replies: 20
Views: 3427

Re: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world

Congratulations to those who alluded to birth-rate, population and votes; yes, that is what I was hinting at. But that was not the only thing I hinted at. Actually I explicitly stated that Allah has the responsibility of fulfilling his promise. How will he do it, nobody can say. But given the curren...
by hamid
Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm
Forum: New Members Welcome
Topic: Ali Sina schemer
Replies: 31
Views: 7689

Re: Ali Sina schemer

Yes, I am aware of that issue. There are actually reasons from the Quran and other outside arguments that suggest that Allah may be lying. There is no reason to believe that what Allah says is true OR false. We just don't have any knowledge about that. Therefore, no conclusions can be made. Of cour...
by hamid
Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Forum: New Members Welcome
Topic: Ali Sina schemer
Replies: 31
Views: 7689

Re: Ali Sina schemer

Thank you Yeezevee for the welcome. I do not feel I am welcomed here. I too do not know what these verses mean. Nobody knows. The verses are from Allah and are cryptic, only he can say what he meant by them. But why bother about those verses? Let us focus only on the verses we can understand. The is...
by hamid
Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world
Replies: 20
Views: 3427

Re: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world

Chiclets wrote:
hamid wrote:The burden of fulfilling his promise is on Allah and he will fulfil it. Democracy is a wonderful thing; that will help too. The blogger is living in history. Force is no longer necessary for Islam to dominate.
How ?
Let us see if any one else can get the hint I gave.
by hamid
Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Forum: World Politics
Topic: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world
Replies: 20
Views: 3427

Re: Muslim blogger explains how Islam will dominate the world

The burden of fulfilling his promise is on Allah and he will fulfil it. Democracy is a wonderful thing; that will help too. The blogger is living in history. Force is no longer necessary for Islam to dominate.
by hamid
Mon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Forum: New Members Welcome
Topic: Ali Sina schemer
Replies: 31
Views: 7689

Re: Ali Sina schemer

Pascal's wager. Again. Bad argument. Allah may be lying. You can't prove that he's not. If you try to prove it using the Quran, you are using circular reasoning because you have to assume that he's not lying to use anything from the Quran. So, God might possibly reward atheists for being rational a...
by hamid
Sun May 03, 2009 5:45 am
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

"Swine flu" will subside automaticlly or some cure will be found, But no cure seems to be in sight for the the virus like AIDS & ISLAM. There might be some cure of AIDS in the future, but Islam can never be defeated simply because it is divine . Hamid, can you please tell us why you think Islam is ...
by hamid
Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 am
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

There might be some cure of AIDS in the future, but Islam can never be defeated simply because it is divine. Don't you know that Last Prophet is already on JOB for dismantling Islam by the turn of century itself, as decided by the Divine. Just guess who will be rememebered as the Last Prophet of Is...
by hamid
Sun May 03, 2009 5:25 am
Forum: Islam vs. Other Religions
Topic: Jesus vs. Muhammad?
Replies: 27
Views: 12804

Re: Jesus vs. Muhammad?

The topic itself is meaningless. There is no comparison between the two prophets. They were not alike, so what? Both were sent by Allah and both were dear to him.
by hamid
Sun May 03, 2009 5:10 am
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

viduur wrote:"Swine flu" will subside automaticlly or some cure will be found,

But no cure seems to be in sight for the the virus like AIDS & ISLAM.
There might be some cure of AIDS in the future, but Islam can never be defeated simply because it is divine.
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: A Question: Is believing more advantageous
Replies: 31
Views: 19368

Re: A Question: Is believing more advantageous

Hidden circular reasoning. As far as hell, Islam doesn't offer any advantage over disbelief because the nature of the creator is completely unknown. He could be lying and actually send the muslims to hell. There's no way to know for sure. The creator does not have any reasons to lie. And his nature...
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 8:25 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

arbitor85 wrote:So you have eaten chicken sh!t? Is that why you are posting crap all over?

rgrds
What crap I am posting man? You are too rude to talk to.
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: I AM BETWEEN BOTH MUSLIMS AND NONMUSLIMS
Replies: 350
Views: 99378

Re: I AM BETWEEN BOTH MUSLIMS AND NONMUSLIMS

winston wrote:
hamid wrote:He was a prophet. Call him a prophet.
You mean he made a profit.
What profit?
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Forum: Muslims and Ex Muslims Only
Topic: A Question: Is believing more advantageous
Replies: 31
Views: 19368

Re: A Question: Is believing more advantageous

After all the discussion, in the end he said to me that even if I am 100% sure that Islam is false and there is no life after death, even then, if hypothetically I assume that after life is there than after I die what will I do? I will have no second chance and will be doomed for eternity. In the e...
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 8:02 pm
Forum: The Quran and Hadith
Topic: Does Quran Sanction Rape?
Replies: 596
Views: 113561

Re: Does Quran Sanction Rape?

debunker wrote:@ Masta

do you know that fornication is one of Islam's greatest sins? It has been warned against numerous many times in the Quran... and you question my faith, huh?
He is only bragging to taunt people. No true Muslim indulges in fornication.
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

Aren't pigs dirtier than birds and chickens? No, pigs are very clean animals. They use "toiletts", meaning they have a special place to sh!t, which is separated from where they eat. Unlike i.e. chickens. How disgusting. Nope. Yummy. You don't know what you are missing. :drool: Even chicken sh!t is ...
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

ixolite wrote:
hamid wrote:If nobody eats pork, there will be no need to be in contact with the pigs. You will then be safe from the flu.
There's only a little problem with your theory, this swine flu has not been found in pigs so far.


Here, have a little pork: :drool:
How disgusting.
by hamid
Sat May 02, 2009 7:46 pm
Forum: Breaking News On Islam
Topic: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"
Replies: 32
Views: 2854

Re: See that Zakir Naik is right_ Infidels face the"Swine Flu"

Thank you CharlesLeMartel.

Ariel,

You cannot eliminate all the dangers, but try as much as you can. Aren't pigs dirtier than birds and chickens?